THE TRUTH CONCERNING KING JAMES

Reminder that King James I was actually black. Checkmate whitey.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpkbIzqJXKg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fG6iF2wxrxk
youtube.com/watch?v=nCsVOO_3EUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This of course is to legitimize Black Hebrew Israelite belief that the KJV Bible is legitimate.

I just tell them he's the biggest homo in English monarchy and they flip.

You guys are laughing but I know people who unironically believe this shit and i'm in Seattle. They don't call it Seattle though, they refer to it as Morocco. They never call any of the main US cities by their real name, but rather substitute it with some African country. The shit is hilarious. There's even white people who join them trying to tell black people they are the real Jews.

WE

See what I mean

WUZ

It's true, just look at this facial reconstruction

KANGZ

>They don't call it Seattle though, they refer to it as Morocco. They never call any of the main US cities by their real name, but rather substitute it with some African country

It's funny because his version of the bible has no reason for them to think that

for a black man his sons sure look white...so did his parents for that matter.

So would that be a vanilla baby?

>Seattle
Dude I took a trip there and this blue haired cunt named Starshine wanted me to sign a petition to sue the kkk for bullying.

I used to run a meme account about all the we wuz kangz shit
but I stopped when I got a significant traffic of people believing everything I said.

Never forget

Wait people believe this shit?

Read the fucking comment

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

WE'ETH WUZETH KANGEZUS N SHEETUS

Could be /pol/tards posing as black people

KANG JAMES OF ANGLAND

Why do liberals and commies try and apologize for niggers being stupid? They have agency and are that stupid, you know. Stop apologizing for your pets.

Is the video /pol/ false flagging as black people? Is the entire Afrocentrist movement /pol/ falseflagging as black people? Even if those comments are insincer, Afrocentrism has millions of subscribers and sympathizers around he world.

WE

WUZ

KANGLOS

As someone who used to be one of those faggots and think I was "le redpill," it is painfully obvious that these are not /pol/tards. Note the like/dislike ratio, the lack of speaking in all caps, and YouTube usernames that aren't "shlomo shekelberg"

>kanglos
my fucking sides

>There's even white people who join them trying to tell black people they are the real Jews.

I know it gets overused a lot, but this really is the most cucked shit I ever heard of. How fucking pathetic can someone be to join a racial supremacist group that they dont even belong to just to virtue signal to them? Its like when theres a group of bullies who has one nerd kid they hang around with just to bully him for fun like hes their court jester, and hes too pathetic and scared to stop hanging out with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=fG6iF2wxrxk

Just watch this shit

>How fucking pathetic can someone be to join a racial supremacist group that they dont even belong to just to virtue signal to them?

This fucking pathetic.

So this is Martin Luther's legacy.

The Stewarts weren't even English

Prove it whitey.

Link it

All the teens from the late 1960s as in "baby boomers" are literally like that and further proof that they are the worst genaration the world has seen they're the reason for everything bad in the world

The Stewarts weren't even Scottish.

> Stewart is a literally a title for Stewardship, the Stuarts were Normans.

I believe they were Flemish in origin, not Norman. Though, they did fight for the duke of Normandy.

I can't be bothered to watch the video. What evidence do they bring to the table?

WE WUZ KANG JAMEZ N SHEEEEIT

>Afrocentrism has millions of subscribers and sympathizers around he world.
Source on these numbers

Are these even dumb stereotypical ghetto nigs? They could be completely assimilated, but are just wrong. I can never what anons really mean in threads like these.

Those guys arent even black

well if >Afrocentrism has millions of subscribers and sympathizers around he world.
is true, millions is already a small minority of African Americans alone, now just spread that percentage around the world. That's enough for some genuine ones, but I'm not sure about the claims that most follow afrocentrism.

I used to think that it was just /pol/ trolling but then I met one IRL at my university

A lot of white people already think Egypt was black because it's in Africa. Imagine what black people think.

Most of them think the Jews are black. Most Christian Blacks i've met believe Jesus was black and that all the current Jews are false. Not even on some Israelite, just casually. Something about how his feet and a furnace and how the bible describes a black man or something.

>A lot of white people already think Egypt was black because it's in Africa.
Do they?

Why wouldn't they have been black, honestly? I've heard black people say the Arab invasions completely changed the demographic, which makes sense. If the Egyptians are really Egyptians why do they consider themselves Arab?

>Why wouldn't they have been black, honestly?
Because people in North Africa weren't Black before the Arab invasions? In fact studies show modern Egypt has more Sub-Saharan genetic admixture than ancient Egypt.

>Africa
>weren't Black

Explain yourself? Of course they were

Egyptians were brown Levantines who settled Egypt. See how they contrasted themselves to the Black Nubians, White Syrians and White Libyans?

>(((Sheena Davidson)))

nice try

Everything I've been taught is a lie

They believe that the Steward comes from the Norse word "svartr" which means black. Since Stuart comes form steward, this means that the House of Stuart wuz kangs!

They also claim that this portrait is proof that King Æthelstan was black

>that intro
I can't, I just can't.

Why? Because there are arguments in favor and against, just like with any hypothesis. Some arguments, i haven't factchecked em, sound plausible.
However others fall apart when comparing it to widely available data. There is no denying that there were sub Saharan Africans in Egypt, as the Nabta playa suggest, but nobody mentions them despite the fact that they lived in mid south Egypt and were the first to align structures with the stars, which we later see in Gizah. So theres room for a Jewish conspiracy there.

Dude, thats Egyptian royal red and not a skincolor. See how that color is used for none of the known races they were in contact with? That's why. Unles you want to speculate about a new race in which case the Native Americans would be the only ones to fit that bill. Egyptian women were also depicted in gold which people mistake for yellow.

>syrians are white and pale

Not anymore :)

>100% of your European DNA came from Africa

100% of Human DNA also came from a fucking fish, so what?

>I've heard black people say the Arab invasions completely changed the demographic, which makes sense.
It makes no fucking sense whatsoever. Explain to me how a population of nearly 10 million people is completely wiped out and replaced by an army of 50,000, most of which would move on immediately after Egypt was conquered.

The language, culture and ruling class changed. Genetically they're the same people.

Notice how people in the south of Egypt have very dark skin, just like they did in antiquity. If the demographic was completely changed, why aren't they light-skinned as well?

>when the intro music is the same as some old south african fellow nationalist boomer's channel he uses to make videos about hitler

Hmmm....

Guess again, Jamal.

Nigger GTFO! don't you have people to kill or stores to rob?

>Jamal
I don't that's what user was implying.

Nice bait /pol/

Aren't these Nubians?

These people look black. I guess some Egyptians count as black then, right?

Sure, if dark-skinned caucasians are black

Das write
Why else would whigs and tories unite in fighting Jacobites, the only thing that will make white men stop fighting is a black man
Also why not all jacobites were willing to admit they supported King James, as this would admit their racial inferiority Melaninism is strong, but Humxnness can result in genetic defects known as albinoism
>kanglos
Das rite

Scottish is a combination of Gaelic, English, Norse, Celtic, Norman and many other racial groups
Note how it goes from king of the Picts to king of Scotland
1/2 or 1/4 actually
You know Copts exist, and their jacobites are a different type
Have you ever seen a Berber
HOL' UP
YO SAYIN' WE WUZ MOHAMMED N SHEIT

My friend who's Dad is in big business with Assad is whiter than me and I'm British. Although having more hair than any of us was weird at 14 as he has such a babyish face and still reads comic books
Copts rebel because of marauding Arab nomads

>White
That is a spic

Wait so King James was trying to save the black men while the Borgias and the jesuits were trying to drag him down?

Are they using a white and black drawing made 400 years after king james died as their main source for him being black?

No it's pretty well sourced actually.

Explain

>0:23

youtube.com/watch?v=nCsVOO_3EUU

>Anglos
>The son of the angels from King Isaac
What did they mean by this?

Wtf, King James was Scottish, we are some of the most pale cunts on earth, why do niggers have to try and shit up our history, its bad enough when fucking Mel Gibson and hollywood do it.

Fuck off I guarantee you didn't watch the video. The bible was written by a black man, GET OVER IT

>Not knowing that king James is black
Do you live under a rock or something?

This is what leftypol actually believes

Yes and true Scotsmen are black, deal with it Whiteboi, we gave you the name Tyrone

>why do niggers have to try and shit up our history
is this a wide spread belief among blacks for a general claim like this? There's already the label Afrocentrists.

How close are they compared to other groups?

Afrocentricism isn't this, this is all negrocentricism

What's the difference to these threads? This is a specific claim about King James.

They are. They're Nubians. A lot of them live in Egypt.