Bancor is literally unstoppable

>bancor is literally unstoppable

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/txs?a=0x7Ec6A713197FCBb4cFe7213800470b0940268549
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

99% of people holding bancor have no clue what it is or how its price relates to ETH in any way.

>PRICE FLOOR REMAINING

I put it in the same category as Tether and X8currency

Extremely useful services but how the hell do you think you are going to make money off of it from a VC perspective unless you are the one making the tokens or skimming off the smart contracts?

>99% of nobancs have no clue what it is or how its price relates to ETH in any way.
ftfy

How the fuck did you come to that conclusion?

tell us in 100 words or less how bancor tokens will make you money

Bancor only works if there are a lot of different Eth tokens so it can do it's application : liquify asset. But look now guys: only BNT and scam ICO etc tokens. Who the hell need a liquify service.

by providing liquidity to shitcoins such as stox using bnt as reserve.
by taking bnt fees for tokenchangers.

simple enough for you moron?
by taking bnt fees for etfs.

If BNT drops, I'll happily buy those bags of you guys. Probably one of my most comfy holds

>tell us in 100 words or less how bancor tokens will make you money
it is the facebook of crypto. That is the most low IQ I can make it for you

>by taking bnt fees for tokenchangers.
>by taking bnt fees for etfs

It's feeless you moron.

Read the whitepaper

>Bprotocol is a Swiss nonprofit foundation whose core objective is the establishment of the
Bancor protocol as a global standard for intrinsically tradeable currencies.
>nonprofit foundation

The foundation will use its ICO reserve of ETH to pay the team and its developers but the service itself is not intended to make money.

What many don't realize is Bancor's great for arbitraging. Pit the fast movers against the slow smart contract. They've been shilling this in their whitepaper since day one.

Well now you cant sell through the smart contract at ico price anymore

its not feeless you fucking faggot.
using bnt as reserve for your shitcoins is feeless.

GOYS DID I SELL AT GOOD PRICE ?

HAHAHA

The token CREATORS can set fees for conversions that are accumulated in the token reserve but bancor itself is feeless

READ THE WHITEPAPER

HAHAHAHAH EVERY PRE-SEEDED TOKENCHANGER WILL HAVE A FEE YOU FAGGOT

BANCOR just won top prize at Coin Agenda 2017?

for that token, not for bnt

you are just betting that the tokens will succeed and thus bancor will go up in price

considering 95% of tokens are ico scams right now, I wouldn't ever make that bet

>literally

>unstoppable

>downward trend

thanks for the analysis

l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y

>we need to make a crypto that can be used to exchange for other crypto because bitcoin doesn't exist

u-n-s-t-o-p-p-a-b-l-e

Unstoppable in its descent into hell.

I just went into BNT at .0093 with 1.07% of my portfolio.

Hello guys!!

NO-banc ignorant here! Too stupid to understand the super-wise technology behind this very innovative and undervalued project.

Too stupid to understand the various math equations without examples. I am sure the whitepaper was well worth 40M USD, maybe more.

Please enlighten me, etherscan.io/txs?a=0x7Ec6A713197FCBb4cFe7213800470b0940268549 this is the bancor floor ETH address. It is now 0.

What does this mean for the future of this great project?