Flags

Post alternate flags, disused flags, flags with cool significance behind them or just flags you think look cool.

>tfw harp flag not used

I don't know who you are, but you must be an irishman as I am too and all I can respond with to your post is
>Tfw harp flag not used

Born in Ireland but haven't lived there since 2014.

The monarchy flag is just gorgeous.

That said, Ulster is unironcally my favourite province flag when it comes to Ireland.

I'd say provincial I'd go with connaughts flag, dunno why it's just v aesthetic. County wise kildare all the way the white and red saltire is beautiful . There's also the other ugly monarchs flag that's just the old flag of meath.

The communist one is just awful.

Think it through; gold goes with red. Just put a simplified harp on a red background, add some stars, done.

The Isle of Mann flag is badass. I must equip myself an assault rifle before entering the island against of them triskellies.

For some reason can't upload anyting so be it

It's "Man" not Mann", but yes it's the best flag by far. The Triskelion was apparently a common Celtic symbol, strange that only the least Celtic of the Celtic successor states uses it.

There are other Triskelions around

>Yankee flags

BALTIC PRIDE WORLWIDE, CITY STATES STRONK

Mann would make more sense as "the isle of Mannin" for the lad it's named after but anglicizations are shitty and gay

The Eureka flag was flown by Australian gold miners during the Eureka rebellion, a revolt against colonial authority in the mid 1800s. It is flown today often in support of trade unions and by Australian republicans.

forgot pic

A flag from the Commonwealth of England (post-civil war)

A lot of tribal flags are rather nice.

>The communist one is just awful.
True, it looks just like Alaska's.

Have the rest of them

some lovely flags in there
is there anyway of getting them all individually, full sized?

Some of them are real historic, regional or movement flags.
The whole file is from a mod to some game. The individual flags are only a few pixels each.