Chancoin General

Just bought 100k edition

New website is almost done - should be up in the next two days (by the end of weekend US time)
- We're researching ways to mitigate ASICs beyond just implementing DGW
- Roadmap should be done by the time the site is up too
- Our plans for the Premine - THIS IS BIG - an additional 175k will be burned to bring us under 20%
- The remainder of the premine goes into a multi-sig managed by the dev team - likely 3 of 7 required to withdraw.
- Specifics of the premine fund management are not final, details may change.
- Andy's working on getting us into cryptopia.
Official Website:
chancoin.org/
Market stats:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chancoin/
Blockexplorer:
chancoin.info/
Exchanges:
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
cryptodao.com/site/index/CHN
Official Discord:
discord.gg/5T6QAJn
Wallet Download:
github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN
Chrome/Firefox extension for tipping on Veeky Forums:
github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Veeky Forums

Be sure to check #announcements in the Discord for more information on current events.
There you can see the details for our logo competition.

What is chancoin?
Chancoin is crypto that Veeky Forums needs and deserve.
At the moment avaible on Tradesatoshi, Novaexchange and Cryptodao. Usable for tipping great posts and ops that deliver on Veeky Forums.
Mineable, airdropped, rewarded for dank memes. What more do you need?

In addition, the new website is finished & is up, and the roadmap will be shared soon as-well

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN/blob/680000d5a23733b121a7f9026b6a230c6daef443/src/main.cpp#L1092-L1095
blockexperts.com/4chn/height/1
discord.gg/dNxnBX.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Roadmap attached

Shit coin, shilling this coin should be banned.

premine proof:
github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN/blob/680000d5a23733b121a7f9026b6a230c6daef443/src/main.cpp#L1092-L1095

blockexperts.com/4chn/height/1

anybody that buys this crap is a fucking retard. 9M premined ???

And:

-Premine burn still pending
-We're working out a few options for fixing blockchain sync related issues and making it more asic-resistant
-Cryptopia listing will come as soon as they've contacted us back

Reminder.

To be honest, in the beginning I thought that this was a joke, even after making a vector of the old logo. But mate, this is turning serious.

I will hold my few 4CHN, and I will keep begging for more.
CPHorkgGYJZcN2Y2PircKvhG5FjrYvJc3N

Lots of coins are partially pre-mined, dude. Soothe your jimmies.

Fuck chancoin and the faggots who shill it. Tell the dev to drown on his scam coin. Premined bullshit.

To anyone considering buying Chancoin: DGB and BNT are way better long term buys.

No its not faggot. You are an idiot and/or the OP shilling this crap. We're not fucking stupid.

Premine burn? Fuck off, scamcoin.

>partially

Implying that 6,000,000 of the 6,100,000 coins in existence is partial

>We're not fucking stupid.
Just made me remember all these stock-fags in 2013, talking about Bitcoin.

Yes and they are all scamcoins. You line the pockets of the dev with BTC and they run and you baghold.

why is it a scam coin? Renos has 34 Mil premined coins and i don't hear anyone calling that a shitcoin.

stay mad. In business you must know when to jump from a sinking ship. DGB and BNT is crap, get on a modern Yacht called ''Chancoin''.

When one speaks about premines, it is usually in relation to the final supply of the coin.

That spergs like you can't grasp this simple fact astounds me.

this coin blows ass. only $700 traded in last 24 hours. who is stupid enough to buy this shit?

Not an argument, I'm afraid.

Thats just from one of three exchanges. There are plenty of coins with less volume that look promising to me.

And the 700$ volume is most likely the dev trading back and forth to create volume.

Like I said, anyone that buys into this crap is a fucking moron and deserves to lose their money if they buy this shit.

It is a relatively new coin. look at the graphs of all coins, they get pumped and then they remain at low price for an extended period of time. It is true. This is a phase when everyone works as hard as they can, and eventually it will sky-rocket, as any other coin. You sound new to crypto. Go check out graphs on coinmarketcap.com

> WKKqzpHi
> bPefVmlr
> NbxujNLI
> YsKEBFIe

All of these handles is OP/Dev shilling this scamcoin.

I am not OP nor dev. I am an active supporter who loves the Chancoin community, it is epic, believe me. We invite you to join us on discord.gg/dNxnBX. See you there!

sure thing buddy :)

>active supporter
more like a faggot idiot.

You bitter, because you are holding worthless bags. If want to survive in crypto market, you have to know when to let go and grab the next, potential, ones. Live-learn.