I owe 2,800 to my credit card company

I owe 2,800 to my credit card company.

I have no money, job, or assets.

Should I default on it?

call them and negotiate

or open a new card and do a balance transfer

get a job, asshole

yea niga dont ruin your credit history

negotiate how? i cant pay back anything. and how does a balance transfer help me? does it reduce the interest?

trying

i cant pay 3k

go work to McDonald's you lazy piece of shit

you call your credit card company and tell them you can't pay the bill but would like to negotiate

shit happens all the time

Get another credit card to pay for that credit card fucking idiot.

if you negotiate do a reduced price, does that affect your credit score still? what are all the repurcussions from negotiating? do they just close my account and leave my credit score alone?

why did you run up debt without any way to pay it back?

Get as many loans as possible, buy BTC from localbitcoins, move to XMR, move to another XMR wallet, declare bankruptcy and pretend you are a drug user, get support from govt and stuff so you can get back on your own feet, basically be a good guy but tell them you are trying to recover from meth or some shit
That is unironically what I would do if I were you.
This is, most of the times, not a good idea. But in your case I think it might be.

could.....could this work?

if you are seriously going to pull this and live your life on the run, you should be aiming at $100k or thereabouts, not a few measly thousand

because you only get to pull this shit one time

I would also look into getting dual citizenship somewhere too first

I'll help you do it for 10%. I've worked in finance, done taxes, and know about this stuff

Yeah dude, look at all the govt support that goes to niggers and stuff. Sign up for food stamps, they hand them to basically anyone that asks for them.
Look at all the support programs there are for drug users and bankrupt people. They are meant to help people who literally lost it all still do drugs/have other shit pushing them down.
You will go in with a secret XMR stash and just get free shit, if you think you might need it to get a little better later you can even get an easy normal wage job to get you some cash.
Also, search it around the internet(anonymously you nigger) about places that give support to recovering drug addicts etc so you won't be lost once you are doing it.
This.
Also, why the dual citizenship?

dude, you don't have to go on the run. you can file bankrupcy and then get PAID by the government through unemployment, welfare, section 8, food stamps and other stuff. Like i said, 10% and I'm in.

>Also, why the dual citizenship?

Because you can easily go live in the other country indefinitely without worrying about your visa expiring. they aren't going to extradite you for $100k

but then my credit score is fucked for like 10 years right?

Yeah but I don't get why user would go to another country, I'm betting he is going to get like ~10k max since he said he has no assets.
I'm offering it to him as a way to start again with extra cash instead of keeping it how it is, with debts and stuck in life.

Yeah, it would be fucked don't listen to anyone who says otherwise. It's something to think about. Also don't get roped into just credit cards, you can make wayyy more by taking out bank loans to do this while doing the credit cards. Lmao you'd have like 50 to 100k or more. It's a wild route but its doable

DUDE IT'S ALL COOL LMAO

Just get a job, any job, and make small payments periodically. Getting hired at IHOP or something isn't hard at all. If you have trouble because you lack job experience, just lie on your job application. Fast food places won't bother to check if your work history is correct.

When tax time rolls around, you should get a decent-sized refund that you can use to put a big dent in what you owe.

Good luck

>hmmm this guy mysteriously took out a bunch of loans and then withdrew it all out in cash
>and now he says he doesn't have any money
>seems legit

No it can't fucking work.

How can they prove that you still have the money?
They can't. You don't even need XMR for this to work, just hide this cash somewhere.

That's nothing. I defaulted on $11k about 15 years ago. Literally nothing happens. They just turn it over to collection agencies and they call you off and on asking for money but you can just tell them to go screw.

After 7 years you get a clean slate again.

Except the part where you withdraw it all at once, or even in a close time frame... that would kinda clue them in on your brilliant plan.

And your credit is completely fucked.

Good luck ever investing in real estate, or even just buying a house.

get the biggest loan possible and buy ethereum when it hits the bottom in the next 1-2 days LUL

Well, I withdrew the money to buy a car, but was robbed by random niggers.

You're going to get tagged still but not close to as badly as defaulting

take out a couple more cards and then default on all of them

if you're going to ruin your credit might as well maximize what you get

t. jew

7 years goes by fast

I defaulted on 25k in 2012 and it literally hasn't affected my life in any meaningful way. I just had to throw out a lot of bill collector letters and change my phone #.