WTF IS THIS COMMUNISM

Ok so I put 700 bucks in my dads td ameritrade account be cause he dont ever use it. I make a few bucks ever now and then but all the sudden im being flagged as a day trader?! WTF It says I have to have 25k in the account! ARE THE AGINST THE OPEN MARKET!??!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_day_trader
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can thank Bill Clinton for that.

>basketball-americans

You really thought that New York kikes were just going to let some poor goy like you buy and sell stocks as you please?

William?

Not a burger please explain. I traded stocks in my country when I felt like it and nobody gave a fuck.

If you make more than 3 day trades in a week, you get flagged as a day trader and your account frozen until it has > $25k

what's this from? I've been looking all over

or rather, if you make 3 day trades this happens.

apprently I can get away with 5 day trades a week. This seems really jewish. WTF DI THEY CARE IF I HAVE LESS THAN 25K

Lmao. Frozen? This is some horrible shit. What if you never get to 25k? Why do they even want to you to have 25k? I realized America being great was propaganda at some point. But this is ridiculous.

I don't get it, you already pay them a fee per each trade (about 7 bucks, if I remember correctly), and this is for both buys and sells

Why aren't they happy?

Now you see why crypto is going to be huge.

No one wants to deal with these jews just to invest some spare tendie money.

regulations to try and curb any influence the plebs have on the market

thunderbirds movie I think

Also, why didn't I find anything on their website? They don't seem to mention it at all

for just tdamitrade though?

it's a minimum you need to trade to avoid dipshits with no money/experience entering the market and losing everything, which would make the market "unregulated"

I kind of understand why they would do it. If you have > $25k, chances are you aren't smart with money. Someone who's not smart with money may be more prone to make irrational trades, hundreds of times per day. Now think about how many poor people there are who buy lottery tickets. That's how they view the stock market. Stupid people panic-selling all the time can crash the market and ruin comfy gains for the jews, so they try to regulate how much the poor can participate in the market.

Keep dreaming. The jew gets anything it sets its eyes on.

but what about those high-frequency traders? ever heard of the flash crash of 2010?

Dang, I was actually considering getting into stocks and using something like Ameritrade, because Robin Hood is only for amerifags. But now, I don't even know. 25k is too much.

Still, can anyone point out where this shit is mentioned on Ameritrade's website?

it's not just Ameritrade, it's federal law.

Is it just for amerifags, or for everyone?

thank you man

everyone.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_day_trader

>the rule applies to margin accounts, but not to cash accounts
Well, if it doesn't affect regular accounts, then I'm okay with it. Wasn't planning to trade on margin anyway.