Talmud quotes - real or fake?

If you google "Talmud quotes" you will find some pretty awful shit:

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

>Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

>A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

>That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

How true are these quotes? How can you check? Is there an online Talmud available to make sure these quotes are accurate?

If they are real, doesn't it kind of reframe the whole Jewish question completely?

Other urls found in this thread:

come-and-hear.com/tcontents.html
come-and-hear.com
sefaria.org/Berakhot.2a?lang=bi
talmud.faithweb.com/
come-and-hear.com/editor/index.html#blood
come-and-hear.com/editor/index.html#america
e-daf.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews don't consider the Talmud to be their holy book though, they follow the the Torah which is the word of God according to them. The Talmud is just a collection of books which involve rabbis arguing and talking throughout the years

>Is there an online Talmud available to make sure these quotes are accurate?
Here's one, it's not 100% complete, but it has most of the Babylonian Talmud come-and-hear.com/tcontents.html

>How true are these quotes?
Not true. You'll notice that a whole bunch of them are from nonexistant books, like "Libbre David" and "Midrash Talpioth".

That's true in general, but a bit misleading in specifics. Orthodox Judaism at least considers it something akin to legal precedent in a common law system. Whichever Rabbi "wins" a debate (which is often not entirely clear from the text itself), is usually supposed to be followed.

The Talmud is the source of Jewish orthodoxy. You're not an Orthodox Jew unless you accept and follow the Talmud.

That being said the Talmud is just the Torah distilled. There's not an element in the Talmud that is base enough, repulsive enough or abhorrent enough that is not already contained in the Torah in a milder form. The Talmud is nothing but the Jewish mentality in written form. Jews would be Talmudists even if the Talmud never existed. And secular and atheist Jews are practical Talmudists.

>come-and-hear.com

Fuck off

Here's a new English online Talmud:

sefaria.org/Berakhot.2a?lang=bi

as far as I know it's the complete Talmud in English too

Nice depiction of Utnapishtim, the Babylonian original on which the biblical copy based itself.

>Kill the Goyim by any means possible.
>A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.
>That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

Most of this is fake. First off, they are using the Yiddish word for non-jew which should throw you off immediately. The Ashkenazic Jews didn't write the Talmud.

It's real. Watch that guy that interviews people in Israel. He did an episode about it and had a rabbi rationalize it all.

It's fake. Most of these are addressed on this:
talmud.faithweb.com/

With that being said, there is a lot of fucked up shit in the Talmud. About Women, stoning people to death. But there isn't this "AYO FUCK GOY WE DA MASTER RACE" bullshit people pretend there is. If that were true, it wouldn't be a best seller in so many Asians countries. Most of it is filler, I wanted to read all the "holy" texts and try out each religion and the Talmud was by far the most boring shit just filled with weird questions and Jewish law about petty things.

>It's real.

It's really not though. Half the shit that gets posted is fabricated quotes.

>Search for goy, goyim and gentiles
>0 results
I don't think that's the complete Talmud.

Even if its real non-orthodox jews don't take it seriously. I went to Israel with friends and was drinking with a bunch of Israelis and one called us goyim while talking to others as a joke and they got genuinely mad at him, considering the word serious insult.

>the Talmud was by far the most boring shit just filled with weird questions and Jewish law about petty things

Fucking this. The Talmud is literally just a compilation of 500 different rabbinical interpretations. They will take out of context a Rabbi discussing the morality of a Biblical massacre and take it as the Talmud saying it's okay to kill non-jews or that non-jews are beasts.

By goyim an Israeli must mean the Palestinians l, no?

>goy, goyim

Neither of these terms existed when the Talmud was written. Yiddish Jews didn't write it. That's the funniest thing about some of the quotes.

It is.

Jidf working overtime itt

>come-and-hear.com
Literally a jewish site advocating religious tolerance, while the talmud forbids jews from properly teaching it to gentiles.

>Goy (English /ɡɔJ/, Hebrew: גוי, regular plural goyim /ˈɡɔJJm/, גוים or גויים) is the standard Hebrew biblical term for a nation.[1] The word nation has been the common translation of the Hebrew goy
>The word goy means "nation" in Biblical Hebrew.
>In the Torah, goy and its variants appear over 550 times
Veeky Forums everyone.

>In the Torah, goy and its variants appear over 550 times
Jews are a little obsessed with us.

Damn you're right actually. I could have sworn that was a new word that Yiddish Jews made up. You got me there.

It's literally the opposite, the "tolerance" thing is just a thin veil to hide antisemitisn
>come-and-hear.com/editor/index.html#blood
>come-and-hear.com/editor/index.html#america

Jidf is real

blatantly fake

Not him, but "Goy" is a Hebrew word, and to be found in the Old Testament itself. See Genesis 12:2, where God promises to make Abram's descendants a "Great Nation", or in Hebrew, a

אֶעֶשְׂךָ, לְגוֹי גָּדוֹל

That being said, the usual term in Gemara Aramaic to discuss non-Jews is דעבודת כוכבים , literally "Star worshippers".

I know I corrected myself. I always thought it said Gentile in the bible and that Goy was a yiddish word and a new invention, but I was wrong.

Proof with citations?

>Bible
>Talmud
Pick one.

Lmao you jidf are horrible was your funding cut?

There have already been two links in this thread, and I'll toss in another, of Talmudic scans. e-daf.com/

Notice how some of the BOOKS mentioned in this work cannot be found.

Well they said it was in the Torah which is like half the bible
This meme is old bruh. If you unironically think this is worth money idk what to tell you

How do you cite something when you're arguing something isn't real?

I don't know if it's fake or not, but if it wasn't in the Talmud you wouldn't be able to fucking cite it. Proof with citations should be given by the people claming it IS in the Talmud.

Jidf is not a meme

It becomes a meme when every thread where someone asks about Jews every cries JIDF when someone answers the question. It's you either hate Jews and you're a stormfag, or you defend them and you're JIDF

Someone who posted that the word goy is used 550 times in the Talmud. Does anything contradict that?

some context for the word "goy" grabbed from wikipedia.

>The word goy means "nation" in Biblical Hebrew. In the Torah, goy and its variants appear over 550 times in reference to Israelites and to Gentile nations. The first recorded usage of goy occurs in Genesis 10:5 and applies innocuously to non-Israelite nations. The first mention in relation to the Israelites comes in Genesis 12:2, when God promises Abraham that his descendants will form a goy gadol ("great nation"). In Exodus 19:6, the Jewish people are referred to as a goy kadosh, a "holy nation".[10] While the books of the Hebrew Bible often use goy to describe the Israelites, the later Jewish writings tend to apply the term to other nations.

this is the google result for what the website cited as the source of "kill the goyim by any means possible"

""""facts""""" are """""""""""facts""""""""""" is my impression here.

It's funny how instead of owning up to it and admitting "yeah, the talmud says some shit but we don't believe in acting upon it anymore" the Jews try to vehemently deny that their holy book says terrible things about treatment towards non-Jews. It's probably because Jews are desperate to maintain the narrative they they've been gud boyz who dindu nuffin throughout history and that all action taken against them for their crimes has been unjust.

I'd respect the Jews alot more if they'd just own up to it. Same with the ritual murders, as awful as they are. If Jews just admitted to it and swore off it no one would have anything they could say.

protip: when all you can say is JOOO JOOO JOOO JOOO JOOO JOOO JOOO JOO over and over again nobody pays attn. i bet you think everyone ITT is le samefagging kike but you'd be wrong.

as far as i'm aware, the talmund is a word for discussion of the torah, so it isn't a holy book so much as it is a collection of debates about random things through the last few thousands years.

>when all you can say is JOOO JOOO JOOO JOOO JOOO JOOO JOOO JOO over and over again nobody pays attn.
Yet you've payed attention.

>holy book

The Talmud is not a holy book and it's never been considered one. The Talmud has some horrifying shit about marrying your rapist and other absolutely disgusting texts, but it doesn't help your case when you make up books that aren't even in it.