DID YOU MISS THE PINK WOJAK THREADS?

DID YOU MISS THE PINK WOJAK THREADS?
BECAUSE THEY ARE BACK, ETH GETTING HACKED, DIVING SUB $200, MAYBE SUB $150 SOON.

dont post pink wojack again its an occultic meme made by third parties

hello youngsters, where can i buy sum ehter

This.
Posting happy feels guy to bring good vibes back to the board.

If my CFD broker wasn't a price manipulating scammer I'd already made a fortune on today's volatility.

He's back

Only took 2 days for crisis in shitcoin land

I shorted ETH at 150, suddenly segwit is confirmed, then I long ETH 230, I could have closed with 2k profit but was certain it was going to moon, now I want to kill myself, I lost so much. From 20k to 5k $, I can't believe it

>ETH GETTING HACKED
its some unofficial wallet though

It did moon over 250, the fuck did you expect

THE BULL TRAP IS POPPING :D

350+

you mean like in june?

I don't think it will ever reach 350+ now, this hack is huge, maybe not in numbers, only 50+M, but the fact that that it was a vulnerability of ETH itself and not a third party is going to hit hard.

which broker?

Except it was a vulnerability of 3rd part you fucking mongoloid. If it was ETH security problem it would be trading under $100 right now.

You are actually right, but the the wallet in question was made by the co-founder of ETH, which gives it a somewhat offical status. So the bad advertising will still hit hard.
And worse, big companies may want to pull out of ETH, if even the creator of the ETH language can't make a safe program with it.

How can this not be already priced in?

Because it takes multiple hours for this news to reach everyone.

Im getting the feeling this might be your first trading experience.

I closed my short and went long on ETH last night, fell asleep before I closed position... i feel your pain

We are now sub $190, the news is spreading and the price is dropping.

A 2nd hacker appeared.
This kills the cryptos.
I don't care anymore I have converted the crumbs that I have still left in fiat.

But Ethereum itself wasn't hacked—right?