G*rman hate thread

What is it in G*rmanic genes that makes them far more prone to carrying out horrific acts such as the ones described in pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G86Jrb3B4GQ
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have no empathy whatsoever. They are soulless creatures.

They are and always will be barbarians. It's in their genes and culture. I guess it doesn't help they they have had a really unstable history being in the middle of a lot of euro shit.

Marx is based though

FUCK OFF
JUST GO ANYWHERE ELSE PLEASE

So you tossed out those images of quotes from that tosser Douglas Murray you kike.

>t. genocidal german barbarian

t. johann shickelgruber

Actually I'm an American mongrel larping as my Irish ancestors. I'm just tired of shit tier threads meant for circle jerking.

The great mistake of the common people's analysis of history is that Hitler was a pied piper who seduced the German people and destroyed their country, on the contrary, Hitler and his ideology were the ultimate expression of everything German. Inside the heart of every one of the so called German people is a ruthless, paranoid, insecure, self pitying totalitarian pervert whose means of compensating is projecting their collective insecurities onto whatever supposed "other" is convenient for them at the time. The German ideology is not positive, it does not build, but only seeks to destroy, what these barbarians don't understand is that if they had their way and all the "degenerates" were gone they'd be left to themselves, cold, empty, and have no one to blame, truly a horrifying fate.

this x10000

>wilhelm II is responsible for the first world war
Ol' willy was many things, but he wasn't responsible for the first world war. The events that lead up to the first world war were wayyyyy too complicated to assign blame to an individual person or group of people. Shit just got out of hand.

Should be in the sticky, honestly.

Hitler was never democratically elected though. He lost to hindenberg, and in the subsequent election only won due to massive intimidation at the polls by SA's.

47% of the vote, it was a close election, not to mention Hindenburg hated the people who voted for him

Why are you faggots obsessed with germs

>The greatest mistake of the common man's analysis of history is that Hitler was a pied piper who seduced the German people and destroyed their country. On the contrary, Hitler and his ideology were the ultimate expression of everything German. Inside the heart of every individual belonging to the so called Germanic race is a ruthless, paranoid, insecure, self pitying totalitarian pervert whose means of compensating is projecting the collective insecurities of his people onto whatever the supposed "other" was convenient for him at the time, in this case the Jews. The German ideology is not positive. It does not build, but only seeks to destroy. What these barbarians do not understand is that if they had their way and all the "degenerates" were gone they would be left to themselves. These sorry excuses for human beings would be cold, afraid, empty inside, and have no one to blame. Truly a horrifying fate.
I changed some things around. Magnificent regardless, hope it sticks. Did you type it?

wasn't it 37%? Or are you talking about the federal elections?

I did, the additions are nice, thank you

This is beautiful

Whoops you're right it was 37% for the presidential election

Because most Jews secretly love hitler
He makes them work harder

>yfw
youtube.com/watch?v=G86Jrb3B4GQ

>They have no empathy whatsoever. They are soulless creatures.
Accurate description of jews

Jews never did this

or this

they never did this

or that

yeah but I did the mental math on oven cooking times and basically the holocaust is a myth but white genocide is real

They aren't going to be needing those glasses when they are burning in hell.

Edgy

Reminder 12,000 Jews died fighting for Germany in WW1 and stormfags use 6 Jewish leaders to counteract those 12,000 peoples and they somehow defend it

Lmao nice

poor jews, they are just so misunderstood

Threads like these are why Veeky Forums is a joke.

All your list proves is Jews have been oppressed a lot historically

t. Hans

How can Jews be so conceited? Being kicked out of such a large area over such a large timespan doesn't raise any red flags? Why weren't Greeks and Italians kicked out?

I'm not German and I'm not saying German people haven't done bad stuff but threads like this do not belong on Veeky Forums.

Jesuits have been kicked out of countries way more than Jews have if you consider the time frame. If Jews had been kicked out of countries at the rate Jesuits have, they'd have been kicked out way more times than they have. Why don't you question them?

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

The OP pic clearly has to do with history

>conceited
>using the historical oppression of a group as proof they must have deserved it

The irony is killing me

If semites weren't such fucking kikes then people would be able to tolerate them, but no everywhere they go they must leech on the life of that nation, they refuse to integrate and they will seek to exploit at any cost for their own personal gain. consistently that have been refered to as: A virus, parasites, a plague, poison, and vampires. If there is any race in the world that deserves hate it is the semite and not the Germans who had welcomed them into their homes prior to being betrayed during ww1.

This whole thread is edgy, you cunt.

Bye Nazi

Why weren't Italian and Greeks ever kicked out?

>What is the Anatolian genocide

Another quality thread brought to you by /int/!

What do Italian or Greeks have to do with anything? You're ignoring that other groups have been kicked out way more than Jews yet you completely ignore them. Plus Greeks and Italians have a home if you didn't know, you're whole argument is "Italians and Greeks didn't get kicked out, therefore no other groups have ever been kicked out besides Jews and they must have deserved it."

I can't tell if you're trolling because this is autistic logic.

>genocide
Not quite and expulsion. Greeks were an actually oppressed people. Not like the Jews who went around throwing sand in people's eyes then cried when people threw sand back.
>You're ignoring that other groups have been kicked out way more than Jews
Such as
>Plus Greeks and Italians have a home
By what standards? Greece was owned by the same foreign power which ruled Palestine for centuries and Italy wasn't a united state until the 1800s.

The jews hadn't a home since the destruction of the temple, you clearly have no understanding of nomadism or diaspora in general

I forgot to mention. Germans are not allowed to post in this thread.

>Such as
The fucking Jesuits. Way more proportionally and it's not even close. Yet you just ignore it.

>Not like the Jews

Germans are such cry babies. They whine about how oppressed they are by the Jews, slaughter millions of them, then get mad at Jews when they complain about it. This thread has proved to me the basic truth that the German has no morals.

Several states such as Poland or Khazaria gave them refuge. Plus plenty of Jewish communities in MENA continued to exist. Saying they didn't have a home because they didn't consolidate in Palestine is a stretch.

You're missing the point completely. To act like Jews were a privileged group in Medieval Europe shows how little you understand it. They were getting blamed for the fucking plague. Whole villages were burned at the stake for "host desecration" aka catholics crying because "Jews were summoning Jesus into the holy bread and stabbing it to torture Jesus."

>>>/pol

>you clearly have no understanding of nomadism
Why on earth would I support alien nomadism in my nation? Jews can wander somewhere else.

>he doesn't actually know what nomadism is

How the fuck is this /pol/
I posted a German hate thread in /pol/ too and it got so much shit

This
This

It's the board for retarded racial shitposting, so it fits.

love how stormfags conveniently skip over some posts

This thread is about the historic crimes of Germans and why they're so much more prone to it
Look at the OP image and neck yourself

Races aren't entities. To treat races as entities with hiveminds and larp as an entire race, please refer to /pol/.

t.german jew

>no reason why I should or would support Jewish nomadism in Europe

>the stormfag still doesn't understand

I'm saying you have no idea what Nomadism actually means. It just means moving from place to place, which Jews had to do out of necessity back then.

>being this much of a Jewish apologist
Jews should have been like the Amish and farmed for a living in insular communities. No one would have bothered them.

Alaric literally did nothing wrong

>reply to stormfag more than once
>get called a jew/jewish apologist/JIDF

everytime. it's like it's encoded in you.

He was born a German, meaning he was inherently wrong.

>He was born a German

Why do we still allow people to do this?

Marx was based though. He's as responsible for misusing his ideas long after his death as Jesus is for the Inquisition.

Firstly, Goths predate Germany.
Secondly, Alaric was born in modern day Bulgaria you fucking moron.

Ty for your service

No that was the Russians