Why do you two hate each other?

Why do you two hate each other?

we don't

The last good Frenchmen died on 10 Thermidor II.

I see what you did there.

I don't hate the French, we're very similar countries really.
I listened to Douglas Murray talk about his latest book - "The Strange Death of Europe", he said that if Charles Martel found himself resurrected and roamed the streets of Saint Denis, he would wonder who had won the Battle of Tours. Makes me mad desu.
We're the two titans of history, and as is often the way with great civilizations, we are not retiring with grace.
I think Franks and Anglos, perhaps now more than ever see the world for what it is and appreciate one another, damn it - we're brothers.

Brits are still better though, suck it frenchies.

Proximity breeds adversity

I don't hate the French,always seemed like more of an American obsession to be honest

I don't have time to hate the anglos, i'm already busy hating the shitskins

>always seemed like more of an American obsession to be honest
The US wasn't the one who fought France in a war literally named the Hundred Years' War

This!

The wogs begin at Calais

GUESS WHATS GOING UP YOUR MAM FUCKIN FROGGIES

A millenia of warfare will do that to you.
This is reddit shit. I have no problem cooperating with the bongs against biggest issues, but at the end of the day we're still foes. Though, I don't think many french people dislike the English (as they ought to) anymore.

No, they died in Verdun.

> I don't think many french people dislike the English (as they ought to)
As a britbong I whole heartedly agree with this, a lot of bongs have started acting like the French are our friends. Its just a testament to how bad our education system is at teaching history tho.
>I never even learnt about ww2 in school.

>cringe

anglo obsession, frogs dont care about rosbifs

>I listened to Douglas Murray talk about his latest book - "The Strange Death of Europe", he said that if Charles Martel found himself resurrected and roamed the streets of Saint Denis, he would wonder who had won the Battle of Tours. Makes me mad desu.

Shit like this is so fucking stupid. The battle of Tours was a glorified skirmish in which Charles Martel repelled a small group of muslims that had trashed some monasteries for easy loot.

Nothing more, nothing less.

We don't hate, it's just a bit of banter that is occasionally taken seriously
Uniorinically cringe
All that money, time and energy that went into you, and you just turned out to be another nationalist Chav, well done I hope you scatter your ashes along the Moore as that is what you have effectively done to society as a whole
This burgers exaggerate it, probably a revival for the French not following Amerikkka into Afghanistan like we foolishly did
Rivals, mon freré

I love balls

Also they key Islamic judeo-Christian battle had already happened

>We're the two titans of history

france is englands greatest rival
germany is frances greatest rival

That cartoon legitimately made me super happy for their friendship. It was to cute

Those tranny hormones hot you hard

what are you talking about?
Us british love the french.
they made us look so good through out history.

It's just a bit of cheeky banter m8. Sure there's some rivalry, but the French are worthy of respect. The Germans on the other hand...

Basically what happens if you put two imperial bullies next to each other.

We french people care not about petty pesky heretical island monkeys

In every way the British empire was the rival of the French

Heretical, no Francois we are Catholics now, help our state to become catholic once more

They are so similar that they are essentially siblings that are close in age to one another. And just like such siblings they can't stand each other and fight constantly.

Germany hasn't even been a united country for a total of 100 years (combining the Bismarck unification with the post soviet unification)

They're a meme

The French are bitter that an inferior culture that originated with inbred islanders bested theirs in the quest for global dominion.
Also that they owe Anglo-Saxon nations (US, UK, Australia) their freedom.

I actually want to throw up
We are English nations not 'Anglo-saxon' that never existed. We are the brothers to the French, and sons as well.