Until I came to Veeky Forums, I had never lost $1900 so quickly

Until I came to Veeky Forums, I had never lost $1900 so quickly.

If you're new, please leave this place. Shills will make you buy their cryptocurrencies right before prices plummet, and they'll make you sell it TO THEM so that they can profit as the prices rise.

The Ethereum shills are the worst. In five days across six transactions, I've lost almost two thosuand dollars.

Leave and never come back.

You certainly didn't take anything posted here seriously?

Lol you fucking retard you deserve to fail in life, let alone crypto trading

I assume you're one of the people breaking the law and shilling securities that you trade?

>selling at a loss
>six times
>in 5 days

l m a o

>breaking the law
What lmao
I haven't made a single trade for the record in a minerfag
You're still clearly a braindead windowlicker
Don't forget to tighten your helmet

very spicy bread

I just don't understand. Why the fuck would you ever sell at a loss? Much less 6 times in 5 days. Maybe you're just fucking stupid and it's not the board's fault? Did you ever think of that?

>Shills will make you buy their cryptocurrencies right before prices plummet
>make you
No one made you do a damn thing you beta, numale cuck. Quit trying to pass the blame on to anonymous autists on a Taiwanese erotic shadow puppet theatre forum and realize you're accountable for your own retarded actions.

This and the fact that no one here actually discusses anything other than the newest shitcoins, I'm out. I was however tempted to get into eth but seeing these holes in its security and BTC exchanges looking so fucking shady I've just decided to say fuck it and try to make money other ways.

I'll be straigth with you, what newbies don't realize is this isnt a discussion board, it's a shill/scam/troll board, if you want discussion go to bitcointalk or reddit and even there you need to learn how to spot the 70% fud & other nonsense. Also if you're naive enough to listen to people on biz or buying what people are shilling in trollboxes you're way to naive for crypto and should be out

Get fucked.

Biz and Twitter has been all I need to spot a good coin vs a scam.

>Shills will make you buy their cryptocurrencies right before prices plummet

please share, what made you buy those cryptocurrencies?

BUY when Veeky Forums is full of red Wojaks and Pepes
SELL when Veeky Forums is celebrating their "investment genius" and dreaming of "Lambos"

I'm sure it was, keep it up and send 100k

Whats it like to blame your stupidity on everyone else? It must be nice huh? Being a perfect person and not having any responsibility for any of your problems?

Retard.

I made a lot of money listening to Veeky Forums, but also doing my own research about whatever I find here and I'm always sceptical. But the more suckers the better because that money has to come out of SOMEONE'S pocket.

Ura phagget. I think you need to leave and never come back to crypto you greedy fuck. Its people like you that ruin the price by getting in high and then selling it down.

>OP learns firsthand that Veeky Forums is nothing more than an elaborate ponzi scheme

Tbh its a miracle you can function as a human being if you unironically think some teenagers on a lebanon tranny forum can affect a multi billion dollar market in any kind of way. Consider wearing a safety helmet at all times.

What holes? You literally have no idea what you are talking about or whats actually happening. It is better to stay away.

>In five days across six transactions, I've lost almost two thosuand dollars.
>five days
>six transactions
>two thousand dollars
>six transactions
>five days

kys

>losing money in a bull market

OP I feel you I've lost a lot of money from these fucking faggots too

Buy MULTI on yobit, wait 1 month and double your money

It's your own fault if you followed any advice from anywhere blindly without doing any research or at the very least, cross referencing information on various sites. Any money anyone loses or gains is because of their own choices. Get rekt.

>shills will make you buy their cryptocurrencies

You mean the shills put the order to buy in? I'm confused OP. How did they MAKE you buy?

I made about 2000 on eth yesterday, pretty weird

guess only the smart are capable of understanding buylowsellhigh

I DIDN'T BUY ETH FUCK FUCK

but you could short it now to regain your losses

Does that mean it's going to go down? What happened?

I'm an oldfag here, and the scary thing is-- he's right.

This place is pretty dangerous now.

What exchange allows shorting?

Why wouldn't you, in the beginning at least only stick to what has been proven to be profitable? I'm a relative noob and have only bought the "coinbase trinity" because I can see the previous trends, and they have long been proven to be "legitimate" ... kind of the crypto version of blue chip stocks.

I'm not saying you can't profit in shitcoins, just that I look at a project like IOTA and realize it is out of my depth to correctly determine if this technology has a good chance of "catching on" outside of speculation.

if you remember that you are at root speculating with most currencies (BTC withstanding), than you will have a much more accurate picture of what's going on. you need to rely primarily on consensus (various unbiased sources agreeing on information) and your own bullshit detector in the beginning

not even mentioning STOP LOSS...if you are a noob this is the most valuable tool you have...

yobit

This x100k. Crypto is a scam. It's no different than gambling. The Christians were right.

Or you jumped right in with all your money without even taking 5 fucking minutes to look up what you're doing literally anywhere on the internet but here. You listened to a bunch of 12 y/o retards and 3rd world scammers on Veeky Forums instead.

The way I see it - you fell for the shills
Means, you are a fucktard
fin

>It's a I'm a retard who listens to anonymous people on a site where everyone tells everyone kys.
Retard, biz was shilling ETH hard a while back when it was at around $5. You should get legal advice, tell the lawyers what happen exactly and where it happen. Good luck when they laugh in your face and excuse themselves.

I'm a poltard and I came here back in may and made 500 off eth, so i guess you just gotta get good son.

>he sold at a loss within days because of volatility

Hate to break it to you bud but you have a double digit IQ and definitely would have lost the money somewhere

You're already trying to lose more? No, OP, it's got nothing to do with Veeky Forums or "scams," you've got a gambling addiction, and are impulsively throwing your money at anything with a price tag that flies in front of you.

That's probably the best advice you're ever gonna get here.

Because you invest in shitcoins. Instead of going for things that can make you mass gains like Unify.

obviously he did you arrogant nigger!

>shills will make you buy their cryptocurrencies

yeah man i remember the first time i got on Veeky Forums

a guy came knocking on my door, held a gun to my face and forced me to buy Bitcoin at $2,700 with 5% fees

worst day of my life

Kek, beat me to it

lol, day trading at a loss. Dumbass, learn to hold and diversify.

>buys high, sells low
>blames others for his losses
top fucking kek

I bet he blames it on the jews. Typical /pol/tard """intelligence""".

This

No bigger buy signal than an army of red wojaks

The only good use for Veeky Forums is to use as a starting point for the latest trends then move to more serious websites for your documentation. That's how I planned to get started with AntShares, until I wondered if that NEO rebrand is now going to actually have a negative impact. Better wait for the new wallet instead of dealing with a buggy one that might now convert properly.
That's also I got to know BitShares, that seem like a stable reliable currency (What Ripple is not) for HODL XD until the next moon.
Both are also not popular enough to avoid hackers n' shiet yet still well spread enough to avoid crashes.

Blind trust, for Veeky Forums or anything else for that matter, is incredibly dumb. Only someone with an age in the single digits would do that.

AAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>selling eth at a loss
How dumb can one be