Military marriage is the worst kind of financial situation to ever make. Prove me wrong

Military marriage is the worst kind of financial situation to ever make. Prove me wrong.

These leaches settle down and figure they can suck everything from you. The service supports the shit because if you don't take care of the fucking useless asshats, they'll give you all kinds of judicial punishment and ruin your career.

>have a job where you're gone all the time
>meet someone who likes the idea of you being gone all the time
>marry them
>they spend all your money while you're gone all the time

Fug, if only it was easier to see how this could end in disaster

Military service is basically welfare.

Fuck off.

As you say that from the deep dark corner in your mother's basement. Fuck off, faggot.

kek, enjoy eating Jody's cum out of your fatass wife you faggot.

I found this interesting myself...

I'm from Australia and talking to my parents\grandparents about their lives, I discovered that in several cases people knew stories of women basically stealing their partners\husbands\sons war-payments during and after the war. For example one woman took the money the government paid for one son and blew it on the other, and the one who was in the war never got anything.

Another thing I discovered is that there's this thing called the 'war widows pension', now it was always framed as "You served us, men, we'll take care of your women once you die!", but think about how this actually worked out for many men... they went off to war to kill and possibly be killed, but in any case they WORKED HARD defending something they thought was worth protecting... they came home, and because of the work they'd done they often ended up dying at earlier ages, and women who'd done none of that work ended up in some cases living for decades with a sizeable payment.

It's almost as if there's a "law" of society that makes sure government always finds a way to transfer wealth from men to women.

Did you not read the op? Retard

It's a natural law because woman are weak and need to be taken care of. THEY naturally want to be taken care of.

I was in the military and got into a contract marriage. Went from making like 1,400 a month to 4,200.

I paid off a lot of debt and it was worth it in my opinion. The divorce was a pain but money was good.

Only for the faggots in the chair force and army. What a bunch of limp wristed homos. Lol

I would like to be taken care of. You can call them weak all you like - they TAKE other people's money, and that's not fair.

joining the military is for minorities and losers

I got a chick in the army pregnant, real smoke too wish she kept in contact her name was jaylen BTW

Pics?

No unfortunately but blonde hair blue eyes real nice ass and tiny titts

>date girl
>ask to marry
>"haha btw I'm joining the service so please devote years of your life to me sleeping by alone at night"
>girl can't say no bc of guilt
>shocked to find most women don't want their ovaries to dry up waiting for a man that might not even come back alive

Joining the military is a meme.

>Join military
>Marry your friend (doesn't even have to be a woman, who gives a shit, it's the legal relationship status part you need)
>Military gives you BAH and extra money because you're married
>Be roommates in your now effectively rent-free single-family house
>Bang bitches

t. loser

It made more sense when women didn't have many job opportunities and were expected to sit at home and raise kids.
Nowadays it's a complete farce just like alimony. Nobody is barred from the workforce anymore and everyone gets equal educational opportunities, so why should a partner take anything the other made? I was surprised to learn Sweden of all countries doesn't usually grant alimony.

>I got a chick in the army pregnant,
>wish she kept in contact

Lol

>It's almost as if there's a "law" of society that makes sure government always finds a way to transfer wealth from men to women.
This is basically the case...

>Men choose the hardest, highest paying careers therefore earn the most
>Women engage in disproportionately large personal spending despite earning less
>Women contribute less to taxes
>Women benefit the most from social programs despite men primarily being the ones who funded them through taxes
>Alimony and child support disproportionately benefit women

Basically women have never lived in "real life" before and they are used to living in this world propped up by men to the point where they legitimately think it's normal to just get married and be a stay at home parent their whole life then get a fun "fulfilling" job on the side once the kids grow up just to take up time not even caring about the money

Men cannot fathom that level of comfort and ease in life. How many men have that situation? Basically none. And for women it's normal. My mom does it, lots of her friends do it, tons of women do it. I know NO men who do it, because they can't, they don't have the chance.

Jesus CHRIST women are so spoiled and nobody talks about it, men defend women on this and deny that it's true because they want pussy