Why do leftists (SJWs) hate white people?

Why do leftists (SJWs) hate white people?

They have no personalities or hobbies outside of the internet, so latch onto anything to self identify with and in an attempt to get anyone of another race to respect them they turn to self hatred and white hate

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates.
if you have to post, post it in the designated shitting thread

Aww, look the SJWs is trying to make sure ONLY leftypol approved topics are allowed. Kill yourself you anti white faggot

>whites
>nazis
I don't hate white people, I hate nazis.

>anything that is not explicitly anti white is Nazism
This is what leftists actually believe

>They have no personalities or hobbies outside of the internet, so latch onto anything to self identify

You just described /pol/.

>herp a derp a derp a herp

>let me tell you about your beliefs

>Why do leftists (SJWs)
>Look at pic
>Punch American

Stop reading.

Leftists literally want to destroy everything that's not a black supremacist

>Leftists literally want to destroy everything that's not a black supremacist

Jesus fucking Christ, why don't you go and look for leftists elsewhere? I'm tired of both /pol/ and /leftypol/ shitting this board up.

Actually:
American retards literally want to do retarded things to everything that´s not a retarded supremacist.

It's funny that SJW's have a lot in common with /pol/, except that /pol/ is more "diverse" than those white middle class LARPers

But really though, how exactly does this thread belong on Veeky Forums? There are 30 of these every week on /pol/, you'll find the answer you seek there.
Not that you care. After all, this IS a shitpost.

Why are you complaining about this thread when there's a thread up now about creating an leftist safespace?

Because I didn't see it. My complaint is still valid.
Why won't you have your "ebin left vs right battles xD" somewhere else?
Like the board dedicated exclusively to politics, for example!

He's right

Leftypol and reddit wants to turn this Placd into their beachhead

What the fuck is leftypol?

this.
Americans have this tendency to autistically fight the power and chimp out/shoot each other instead of working to solve their issues. Now that they are living in peace and plenty, they are turning on each other.

/pol/ boogieman.

>bunch of fags on reddit larping about how they want to change the original denizens of this board

ooh, yes, I'm really beginning to feel a little bit more communist then I was yesterday.

Do you not see the abundance of Tankie hate that goes on around here? How the 'gommunists was goodbois who dindu nuffin' gets as much shit as your 'wehrmacht was the best army in the world, would've won if it wasn't 4 da jooz'?

this is Veeky Forums, not a bastion for left or right, just more left than you; which ironically makes us pretty centred and unwilling to give a fuck about your /pol/shit

fuck OFF

>Veeky Forums is mentioned once by some dude in some unknown subreddit and has 5 upboats
Definite proof of an invasion.
I'm fact, Veeky Forums is changing themes to Yotsuba C, it's all red with soviet stars and the USSR anthem plays on the background.

I unironically want this.

I'm leftwing oriented but not pro feminist or check your privilegist and my personal disdain is towards people of all walks who make unscrupled activity a part of their livelihood aka people who just do their jab.

Fuck off, leftypol
I bet you voted for Hillary you fucking pussy

>see someone saying that Veeky Forums has no real political affiliation and how Veeky Forums hates the gommies and wehraboos equally
>call them a lefty

you're an irredeemable fuckwit

No I actually voted for Gary but would have voted blank if I had known more about him before hand. I actually prefer Trump to Hillary but refused to be forced into the two party struggle any longer. If the Communist Party USA presents a candidate I might vote for them since the Green party just looks like an extension of the DNC at this point.
Fuck unskilled immigrants and scummy opportunists.