I got fucked by fucktoken. Now i cant sell

I got fucked by fucktoken. Now i cant sell.

Wojak is a pink jew nigger, but pretty cool pic op.

good! you deserve it!

you ignored the posts telling you it was a scam and you did it anyway! go fuck yourself

It's called Fuck Token. Like, it's literally telling you you're going to get fucked.

Maybe now you'll learn......................................................... who am I kidding buy high sell low.

>he unironically bought into something called FuckToken

kys

HOW? AND WHY WOULD YOU SELL NOW? T'S STILL ON THE RISE FAGGOT

you got
>fucked

So, what, did you buy 5 ETH into the ICO and you're trying to pump it into 100? I'm pretty sure you're the faggot, OP.

Sounds like it's working as intended

Sorry OP i dont have any fucks to give, but seems like you already have enough of them.

I got fucked because I forgot I cannot transfer my fucks to the exchange with 0 ether to dump all over you.

Why would you buy fuck tokens when you're perfectly good at fucking yourself already?

Yes, I fucked up of not selling in to the bear trap fucker. aint touching it until the marketcap reaches $100 million for a nice fuck you money.

the denial is real

the fud is real

i got fucked too OP
at least it has a small marketcap

i cant believe you people actually buy this shit

right?

This, my fucking sides

The whole Ethereum/Ether/Tokens system is one gigantic scam anyway. It's completely centralized and makes you dependent of a scamcoin.

I'll never touch those shitcoins. Ethereum is only good for speculation and quick gains.

>buys Fucktoken
>Wonder why he gets fucked

KEK

this is the first I've heard of FUCKTOKEN and I'm extremely entertained.

don't worry OP, you can buy this hot new coin called SCAM (SCAMCOIN) at yobit to recoup your losses...

smdh

Fuck is a swear word in the English language. You invested real money into a token based on that word alone, expecting to make a profit. Get fucked.