LMAO

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-is-member-of-antifa-facebook-group-that-organized-riots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not their fault

>DUDE CAPITALISM SUCKS LMAO
>DUDE BUILD WALLS TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM ESCAPING LMAO

I imagine you are shitting on the USSR with that? Cool. Just make a proper argument, because every country has had bread lines in times of economic crisis.

I'd suggest talking about how bad the USSR was at enforcing its ideals. It was a very unstable country that had to be pointing its guns inwards at all times, just in case.

Alternatively, talk about dehumanization of the people, like moving whole populations around to colonize Asia, at a terrible death toll.

>all underrate a democrats government
leftists still lose

Can't find good ones from Germany, but there's plenty of journals talking about it. France and Britain too, in their respective crises.

Anyway, critique the USSR on its failure to do what it itself said everyone should do, and not for its failure to be immune to economic turmoil. Nobody is, especially after fighting multiple wars in a row, mostly in its own territory, at a terrible cost, only to be embargoes by half the planet.

>american politics
>left

Top kek. Your left is Europe's far right.
Americans shouldn't be allowed to use "left" or "right" honestly.
Besides, I am not a "leftist" myself, nor does insulting me prove me wrong.

DUDE NITPICKING LMAO
DUDE I THINK THE WHOLE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND AMERICA LMAO

You are making him look good by being an imbecile. Just saying.

nothing can make OP look good.

>Born in East Germany
>Still a leftist

How retarded am I /his?

Things were just nicer back then, everybody was friends and knew each other in my area. Except for Franz, fuck that guy.

DUDE WHY DOES EASTERN EUROPE HATE US LMAO

The Democrat party back then had a similar economic platform to modern Republicans.

>Be communists
>In a perpetual state of economic crisis where people are starving despite having some of the most fertile land in the world
wew

Ost Deutschland ist Herren Deutschland.

Communist didn't give their gibs to foreigners. This neo-liberalism is pure cancer, meant to enrich globalist kapitalists.

funny how antfia (whom all leftists support) fights for the interests of thiose globalists

Most leftists haven't even heard of Antifa, the only reason to even be obsessed with such a trivial movement / organisation is if you are a fascist.

>not being a white guilt faggot is a bad thing
kill yourself

Bread lines are not and were never the norm on capitalist countries

In Communist countries they are a fact of life

You underestimate the significance of antifa. Most leftist politicians spend their youth in various antifa and antifa related action groups.

>In Communist countries they are a fact of life

Is that why everyone took pictures when there was one? Since it was a common occurrence that people were used to seeing?

I lived in a communist country. I didn't queue for bread, or anything, more than I do today.

>Most leftist politicians spend their youth in various antifa and antifa related action groups.

Objectively false.

Rubbish, that's just complete fantasy.

Please learn how greentext works, that has no relation to what I said.

>Rubbish, that's just complete fantasy.
deny, deny, deny. typical leftist behavior

Go on then, show your evidence.

Well most politicians are pretty anti (against) Fascism so.......

breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-is-member-of-antifa-facebook-group-that-organized-riots/

That's just weaseling out of a bizarre and silly claim, Antifa promote violence and are usually radical communists or anarchists to boot.

So one politician was part of a facebook group, great evidence there.

Okay, thats one. Just a few thousand more and we are getting there.

>LMAO
>LET'S KILL EACH OTHER FOR A TV

California is specifically for gaywads so of course their mayors are anti-fa. It's to be expected.

Should've posted supermarket checkout queues and called them breadlines, that gets them even more mad.

The pol way of argumentation
Fuck i hope at least one of you is baiting

Stop fucking lying man, like seriously. I live in Poland and was here back in the 80's. Saying that nothing changed concerning bread lines etc. Is just straight up lie. Educate yourself and stop role-playing

Nice LARPing.

Stop fucking lying man, like seriously.

There, counter argument established. Because when yours is "lol u lie", you have nothing.
Maybe in your settlement there was a shortage, in mine there wasn't. The things we waited for were cars and home appliances, because not enough could be produced, and there was a trade embargo during the Cold War. Bread we had plenty, people fed stray dogs by throwing them bread soaked in whatever fat was in the frying pan after cooking. Throwing bread crumbs at pigeons was a favorite pastime for old people.

So either stop reoleplaying (if you are lying), or stop projecting the failure of your administration onto half the planet.

>Cover large amount of the world's land mass
>Have a huge amount of resources
>Can't build ladas and Trabants somehow

Have you seen how shit most American cars are?

The American auto industry makes up for their shortcomings.

Yeah man, the Trabant was made of plastic exactly because there was so much metal everywhere, so rich.
Americans forget that WWI and WWII were fought in Europe, everything was destroyed, and with the Cold War the eastern states weren't given the benefit of rebuilding aid.

If communism is so strong, why does it need American Aid to do well?

If this was how every big american city looked after the war, you might be correct in comparing the situation like that.
Of course you are aware, and are just shitposting.

kek at commieboos desperately trying to damage control with images from 1920s to compete with images from 60 to 80s. How more pathetic can you get?

Attached image is from 1986, Estonian SSR.

> France - tier bakery
wow

It's not like the American's didn't offer Marshall Plan aid to Eastern Europe.

The Soviets forbid their satellites from taking any.