Friendly Chinese whale group member here

Friendly Chinese whale group member here.

ETH has been exploited. Flaw in it's design has made it useless. News will happen in the next 24 hours, expect ETH to drop to two digit or one digit prices by Monday. The wallet hack is just the beginning.

I recommend you dump before you lose all of your money.

I am just trying to help you. If you don't believe it, do not say I didn't warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gCVRZeW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There will be no recovery this time.

Thanks bro. I'm waiting for the dippening

Fuck off Chink. Pump Lomocoin so I can get out.

same chinese whale user that larped the past few nights with lies?

You know it.

>I am just trying to help you. If you don't believe it, do not say I didn't warn you.

Holy shit you are fucking sleezy. I would pay money to see how much of a loser you are irl.

I am not lying. We already dumped all of our ETH. Get out while you still can.

Expect LTC to pump.

>friendly
>Chinese
Top kek dog breath.

Thank you Chinese fortuneteller. I hope you guys run them shitcoins into the ground.

Sincerely yours T. white dood

>Expect LTC to pump.
haha you just showed your hand, idiot.

It was a LTC shill thread all along
Silly me

Unfortunately I am not a fortune teller. None of us knew that ETH was a shitcoin. It is worse than that, really. ETH can be stolen rather easily now.

Real Chinese whale group member reporting, I will give the warnings if and when there are any real to give, OP is a fucking a plankton do not believe.

Of course. LTC is a good coin. When people dump their ETH most of them will go straight into LTC. Use this dump and pump wisely.

Why would I not follow my own advice?

I don't believe you

That's OK, but you will lose most of your money if you fall for HODL meme

>chinese
>friendly to foreigners

?

好了!我刚才买10万!

Well I just might listen to the fictional China whale, it's all a gamble anyway. Tell me the future of NEO while you're at it Chinaman will ya

I don't know. But ETH is going to be cheaper than BitBean soon.

良、今百千買!

>Thank you Chinese fortuneteller

This is the real deal. What if OP is this monkey wrangler and the monkey gave the thumbs down to ETH?

this board fuckin sucks

I vouch for OP, if you know a certain forum in the dark webs, you probably already seen it

there is ETH wallet extractor being sold there, price 5BTC

the shit is going to hit the fan sooner or later. I'm not going to tell anyone to sell your ETH or whatever, do what you want, I just want to see the shitstorm coming soon, it will be FUN

哪一个他妈的白痴会先警告老外和暴露自己人。
你真的当我是傻的,你这个臭老外。

wtf is thta?

If this is known on the .onions, it couldnt be kept there for long.

Also fuck the Chinese.

stop telling everyone faggot! i'm not done extracting.

It's probably fake. Great scam idea though.

i get it!

外国人? 忘/王八蛋

I did not try it, dont want risk cash on something that can be a scam but usually stuff posted there can be trusted

It is real but the method used is not reliable. The new exploit makes it extremely easy.

Yeah I saw that, but the dev says he is currently cooking a new version that will improve tap speed based on a new exploit in the Solidity stack

As soon as the fucking media gets hold of this and millions disappear there will be another crypto bloodbath, probably much worse than the last

Nice Google translate, you Larping fuck

i laughed

if we had a discord to discuss whats going to happen in crypto that would be cool, I found one here discord.gg/gCVRZeW

Nice! Just sold $100k

i like these china larper threads and want to believe there's actually some whale happenings, but its another overhyped dud.

oh well. just going to go water my bitbeans with tears.

Bullshit. That can only be a scammer trying to get a few chumps to pay him 5 BTC.

Scenario 1: The Wallet Extractor can actually make you more than 5 BTC (get your investment back and then some). Then no hacker would be stupid enough to sell that golden goose.

Scenario 2: The wallet extractor does not yield more than 5 BTC. Then the people buying it lose money.

Scenario 3: It doesn't even fucking work. 5 BTC down the drain and one rich Ukrainian dude.

Actually: A smart hacker would just use the 5 BTC to make it seem that his tool works: Take 1 BTC and push it to the tool in small chunks over a period of, say, a week. Can get him some positive feedback while the scam is running. Then the keylogger activates and you drain your customer's accounts.

BRB

Thanks! Just sold 100k