Could anyone donate ETH?

So, why am I asking for donations? Well, it has to do with my mother. This is all true and am at a low-point. Okay. Fuck. This is bringing back some fucked-up feelings from my childhood.

We were always poor. My mother worked for the Education Department, however when she use to get back from work my father use to beat her sensely. Tear coming from my eye.

As a young child, Isaw this repeadetly and couldnt do anything. After seeing this stuff happen since I was three years old, from 1996 onwards I was conditioned to think that this was just normal. Fucked up I know.

Went to High School and was bullied because I half native Kiwi, my mothers Anglo. But my dad use to threaten her and me and say he would kill her if she left. Things got so bad that when my dad was driving over one of the highest bridges in Sydney, he was yelling that he would drive us off. So Id go to High School, Football training, get bullied, come back home get beaten up, watch my mother get beaten up and this lasted until 2001 when the Police finally arrested my dad.

Unfortunately, the damage has been done. Dads back with us but now he is emotionally abusive. I managed to get a job working at Garden Island on the Navy Ships - cleaning out the tanks and worked in confined spaces until I sustained a back injury (my L4/L5 discs slipped), had back surgery and now my right leg is fucked.

I managed to turn my life around but still wont be able to buy my mum a house which I promised to do. She has severe PTSD (as do I) and I get night terrors, anxiety attacks and sometimes sleep paralysis. Right now, I write scripts and write in general however thats not paying anything.

I need this so much. If anyone has any ETH theyd like to donate so I can atleast rent a place for my mum and I, id be eternally grateful and help anyone with graphic design work, writing, videos or ad work anything.

My address is here, I have put my middle name up.

0xb2Ef8eae3ADdB4E66268b49467eeA64F6cD937cf

Im at rock bottom. :(

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0cgLxfgKgun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is all biz is good for anymore. Useless fucking beggars. Fuck off

if you could post some kind of proof, I might consider giving you some eth.

post mom's tits

Don't believe it for a second. If you want to scam Veeky Forums, just make a fake shitcoin and convince the population of weak-willed retards on here to buy it.

I actually wish it was what you say it is then Id be a normal functioning person, bro. Honestly.
I really would.

Its all true unfortunately. Im 31 now and have mild PTSD compared to my mother. Its horrible to see her freak out about closing the door or not having a lid on a bottle of water.

Damn I feel real bad but I don't have any more BTC. I can send you a few espers if you have a yobit account

Dude, why are you asking specifically for ETH and not Paypal or anything else? Go get scampathy elsewhere user.

So I went through my recordings

Here is one where I paid for a Bond which was $2600 from money I had saved (took me a few months).

Unfortunately mum was on alot of valium, being manipulated and taken advantaged of and dad stole our money and gave it away and was stealing my bond money as I got us a place to rent. This was six months ago.

I gave him all my savings because he said he waas goingt o buy my mother and I a car but he either spent it or gave it to his friend.

Does anyone know where I can upload the recording?

Because I have an Exodus wallet and its easier. I can do paypal or anything.

Can someone help me upload the recording?

>posting your full name on Veeky Forums

Begging/asking (including tipping) for cyptocurrencies or asking for money/capital is also strictly forbidden.

sage

I'd never donate to a half nigger

everyone say hi to caleb

Nice just donated 100k

Yeah, Im not lying. Would like to upload the recording. Vocaroos not working.

Nigger, you start a new begging thread every night on Veeky Forums. I don't blame you, there's at least 1 faggot here who buys into these sob stories, but I wish you'd peddle this shit on reddit where you belong.

vocaroo

Ah okay.Is it forbidden on here? Then I wont ask for anything.

Just trying to help mum.

First time asking for anything bro, just after the last few nights seeing my mum in a deep depression I thought Id do anything online to help her.

Its pretty ugly. Heres the recording, cant hear much accept me. Maybe someone with skills could turn up background voices?

vocaroo.com/i/s0cgLxfgKgun

But anyway if people want to donate, oh man you can hit me up and Ill help you with whatever you want. Im going to give this to my mother and transfer it into her bank account. She deserves a lot better. :3 guys

Sent ;)