What do you fags think of this

What do you fags think of this

All in

You dont hold ANS OP? Im all in.

DGB 2.0: Chink Edition
t. Bagholder

Bout to buy tb h. Waited a while but saw it moon to 12 and it'll easily go back to ATH and beyond. I've seen this happen over and over with different coins

all in, of course ;)

this coin can do EVERYTHING

Once this goes to NEO we going to the moon....

I have watched many ALTcoins test ATH multiple times. Dis gonna be a good one.

I am not selling no matter what nope

((inside secrt))
many smal ants.. become big ant..

yes buy !!

Like i'm not all in... but i'm pretty far in.

Bought at 35k, it's now 25k. Someone give me RAID so I can end it.

nice just bought 117

with their Microsoft conference... and the fact they are Chinese and China is literally going to rule the world... do you think it is a good long term hodl?

That's what I plan anyways. Microsoft and China working together on a young and growing technology (blockchain)? Can only mean big money.

Same.

But fuck it. I did the same shit with etherum, not going to happen this time.

Holding my little Ants for dear life, moon or bust

China ruling the world? they can barely rule themselves

top coin

NEO will fight.
NEO will win.

>with their Microsoft conference...

You mean the conference were the Microsoft bigwig actually didn't show up?

There was someone from Microsoft there.

There was someone (which would make sense since it was in Microsoft's building), but if I'm recalling correctly there was supposed to be a high up Microsoft exec there too and they just didn't show

You thought wrong.

Don't shill ANS here. It makes it look cheap. Read the whitepaper and make your own decisions. People here are gonna fud it when it doesn't go 1000% gains this weekend.

Bill Gates showed up and gave everyone jhigh fives then they all stood in a circle a beat a dog to death.

Long term hold this coin

Little cartoon ant or a real coin to unify crypto??

I know where my money is.

I've got 150 ANS. Hope some day it'll work out

It turns into NEO on Monday. That means my cute chinese cartoon ant bags become bags named after a character from The Matrix.
And they'll still be just as heavy.

Yo dudes it's fucking mooning look at the massive green candle

stay strong user, We will make it

boiling dog last scream

>
>stay strong user, We will make it
I'm a fresh new antbro posted about buying 3 hrs ago finally part of Veeky Forums meme

Hang in there lads.

This crypto actually has a decent chance at success. We aren't just ethereum. The main selling point is digital asset registration. In China there is a digital asset certification registration law. The main aim for ANS is to create a block chain to create smart contracts to easily transact these digitalised assets.

saved, kek

We need more memes.

Sold and filtering ans unfriended and blocked all of you and I'm deleting Veeky Forums

Thanks Pajeet

ANS has stagnated big time. Extremely tight Bollinger bands the last few weeks.

If the NEO rebranding doesn't make it breach 300k, you guys are shit out of luck.

Hope no one here bought above 320-330k; and even then, the losses must be painful.

No worries bro

>Competitor is ethereum
>6 dollars per coin while being less developed then when ethereum was 0.10 cents

Ethereum is still shit. ANS is about digital asset recording and transfer. Being able to utilise smart contracts and do all the shit that ETH can currently do but faster is just a bonus.

I don't like the coin. It's being developed by a bunch of Zionists from the City of Zion (COZ) development group.

Have you watched the Matrix cuck?

It's just Bancor 2.0

Merk said this is going to pump so I went all in.

He is always right.

Ethereum is in English not Chinese

Even if it doesn't crack that during the rebranding it doesn't make it dead and it probably will anyways

was in that thread, it wasn't even funny it was just stupid

yes, yes. NEO is [anything bad you can think of] 2.0

Not the worst choice
Not shit coin
I hope it will be 15-20$ by the end of the year.