What investments actually can give 10-15% annual return rate that is not scamcoins?

What investments actually can give 10-15% annual return rate that is not scamcoins?

Other urls found in this thread:

personal.vanguard.com/us/FundsSnapshot?FundId=0540&FundIntExt=INT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

property, index funds, that's it.

index funds are mutual funds, right?

how do they work, do I simply use them as saving accounts or what?

infrastructure mlps, secure comfy under the radar medium high pos altcoins with big guys with strong hands in them too

index funds have lower fees than mutual funds.

index funds = passive management
mutual funds = active managemt

etf index funds will follow broad indexes like s&p 500 or dow or nasdaq etc.

mutual funds will pick and choose stocks, sectors, go into fiat sometimes, etc.

mutual funds are shit because the management fees are WAY too fucking high.

mutual fund = 2% management fee
index fund = ~.1% management fee

adds up to hundreds of thousands in fees over the course of your life

mREITS

Yeah, but fuck filing a special tax form for each state the MLP is in.

>with big guys
For you

I'm from a spic shithole, can I buy these onlines?

how hard is to buy an etf?

good explanation, to add on
generally speaking it's rare that an investment will give you a certain/constant 10-15% in the long run (unless it's something you have direct control of like investment property or business), market avg is 4-6%/yr, to expect more than that you'd have to take on more risk and be able to take on the volatility that comes with it. ETFs are a good way to start as you won't get raped by fees, and they do fairly well at tracking indexes.

open a robinhood account, free trades (if you don't day trade)

what's your opinion on opening an investment mutual fund account in my own country bank?

I'm basically trying to find a saving account with good performance, maybe to have in five years good money.

I wrote an algo that predicts five day returns for the index funds of all the sectors buys the best one on Monday and sellls on Friday. It averaged about 60% a year for six years of backtesting. Now anyone could do this, I learned how very quickly via YouTube, but everyone just wants a literally free money button so they get dick

teach me.
how do I do that?

where do I learn?

Here's the one I use, I assume you don't have to be an american to buy it but I could be wrong
personal.vanguard.com/us/FundsSnapshot?FundId=0540&FundIntExt=INT

I used to have a mutual fund, but I transferred my assets into this because of its extremely low fees, and my mutual fund wasn't actually doing any better than it.

Its up 9.34% so far this year, which is very close with the S&P 500, so I've been quite happy with it. You definitely have to go in with a mindset of buy and hold long term without ever trying to time the market or get spooked and sell.

is possible to buy this if I'm in south america?

Invest in Venezuelan bonds. 50% return, but you might not get your money back.

If you're in Mexico try Cetesdirecto for your emergency fund, buy ETFs (like whatever follows S&P 500) on Kusplit or Punto Trader (they're poorfag brokers with low fees, the closest to Robin Hood in Mexico)
You can use an Afore like SURA for acceptable returns with highish fees, all of them are kikes and will try to fuck you with fees so be careful, and they will lose money from time to time but in the long rune they should be slightly worse than an ETF but with tax benefits
DO NOT USE YOUR BANK FOR INVESTING, THEY'RE LEGIT KIKES AND HAVE INSANE FEES AND LOW RETURNS
But you're in Veeky Forums just dump everything in BTC, if you're a faggot keep your emergency fund in government bonds or fiat
I have no idea how it works further south but it should be similar, just look for whatever broker aims to poorfags and for whatever your government has to allow people to buy government bonds with zero or close to zero fees

just looked it up
>In South America, many of our investment products may currently be available to institutional investors, however, we do not have products publicly available for individual investors. If you are a personal investor enquiring on your own behalf, please be aware that we do not service direct individual investors.
sorry user, looks like you're out of luck on this one

I made 20% on NXT today.

My 401k is up 19.6% on the year.

Whatever you do, don't invest through the banks.

Lending club gets me 12% but I'm invested only in the high risk categories, D E F G. Many people default. If no one defaulted I'd be getting 20%

Stock market with a 25% leveraged position is a low interest rate debt. Also possibly a basket or small or microcaps.

Actually Venezuela has never missed a bond payment. Word on the street is they have insiders in Wall Street and international financial institutions so they are "paying themselves" when they issue bonds and pay interest

>backtesting