Who here went /all-in/ and lost?

hello Veeky Forums, i went all in on several different shitcoins around 8 months ago and lost everything. approximately 400k usd gone within 48 hours after various market corrections and errors (mostly human error by me, stupidly)
i lost my home, girlfriend, and car and i currently live in a ymca trying to recuperate my losses slowly. i'm not bitter or angry anymore though just want to reach the moon. i fully believe in bitcoin and am confident we'll all make it

if bitcoin doesn't moon i'm probably gonna end up in a psychiatric ward though lol

and just in case any user is feeling generous wants to help out:
12TZFeBr1diJWtkSG6phWmsxVfc8khJiYc

who /here playing for real/? any of you lost?

how did you lose that much money

It's called paper trading.

pretty much every coin i was holding crashed and had to sell
i also slowly lost some over approx 3 months after making bad decisions/human errors

i also got fired from my job but that's another story

Just hold. This is the internet pre '97. Block chain is the future & we're still only just getting started. Waut untill tge 99.5% who don't have crypto want in. See pic also.

Liar, no one is this dumb and rich

>400k usd gone within 48 hours
That's incredible, what did you do?

i'm trying to recuperate losses slowly and am going to hold until we moon, if we don't moon, then oh well

okay

fucked up majorly

how's this even possible? that was one of the best times to buy, virtually everything, even CERTIFIED shitcoins are worth more now than they were then

Show those history transactions and trades otherwise I won't believe you. If you hold those coins from 8 months ago, pretty sure you are a multimillionare now. All you had to do was hold. Every coin went over 10x when April and May was here.

Anyway show those history trades. I want to see your rekt. otherwise stop larping and hoping for sympathy donations

I'm guessing Trump/Milo/Lepen coins, and a whole load of other stuff might've played a role. Maybe even Bitbean.

How were you so rich in the first place?

Did you start dicing or something? Did you go all-in on some 1 sat YoBit shitcoin?

no, every coin crashed but they're all higher now yeah

as above, now they are higher but not at the time
if i had kept them then that would have been true, but i have less than 1 btc worth left now

I know this hindsight, but what made you sell at such massive losses?

part inheritance, part work

i did that before too
when i lost all hope, but now i'm confident of moon misison.

Give us those trade history dude. Go take a screenshot.

a combination of panic, change in circumstances, and i lost my job, etc... all things happened at once
i just "fell off" and stopped paying attention

i will do later on if thread is still up, it's not pretty

Why do you have exactly 1 btc left after all that ?
Why is the adress you provided empty and has no transaction ?
Why do you have no proof ?
Why do you think anyone is stupid enough to believe your bullshit story ?
Why do you think any of us has compassion for a bad LARPer and enough coins to just give some when the market dropped 20-50% those days ?

kys you idiot lmao

Veeky Forums beggar is up to 2 threads per day, you think?

I don't have 1 btc, i have less than that now, also it's a new address, i said ill post transactions later if the thread is up. i don't have access as of right this moment and i don't care if you believe it or not anyway, it happened, it's my life you are speaking about
you say "the market dropped 20-50% as if that is nothing.
whatever man
not really, hold on for losses

You realise that if he would put 400k into bitbean 8 months ago he would have $36,000,000 now!?
You literally can't fuck up. EVERYTHING mooned in April / May

Thing is every coin except bitcoin crash during december to january then it slowly go to April/May boom. So if he had traded during the crash then it's possible to lose it all.

I still think he's lying since it has taken him this long to take a SCREENSHOT of trade history.

yo man,

?

>Work at restaraunt
>all managers from when I started left
>All the men got promotions
>Two of the women were transferred due to drama, other one quit because an employee gave her a peice of their mind and couldn't handle it

Post proof and I'll donate a pity .5BTC

If you show the proof I'll give you 0.2 bitcoin.

how did you earn that 400k u lost on shitcoins?

what proof do you want
and thanks i would greatly appreciate it

name them.

doge, nxt, cgb, ltc, yac and many others
again, i didn't lose them all instantly, also lost some on games, etc it was more over a period of months and then i began making errors due to the stress/pressure

i woke up one morning and had lost 190k as i was sleeping

Man, that's nothing. I tripped over my dog yesterday and broke my knee, and also broke the dog's leg in the process. The vet bill for the dog was like $2k, he's got a metal rod sticking out of his hip and has to wear the cone of shame. My doctor bill was another $6k, and they gave ME a cone of shame too.
So after we got back from being repaired, there's not one or two but 4 different bears in the house. Don't know how they got there, don't really care at this point. The dog tried to get out through the doggy door but the cone of shame wouldn't fit so one of the bears got him. Two of the others started snacking on me, so here I am being eaten by two bears, listening to my dog yelp, and the 4th bear looks at me and takes a shit on my kitchen floor. So I gotta clean that up later.
Then, get this, I get a phone call that my parents are both dead from some food poisoning that they got from eating a casserole I made them last week. If they'd eaten it right away they would have been fine, but no they decided they had wanted pizza all day when I brought it to them.
Also I live near Yellowstone.

Oh my god,here's some advice for you.
Don't listen to people who shill for their coin on Veeky Forums,they are trying to dump.
The moment a thread is made for a specific coin,that's when you dump

lol that lesson cost me like $35

>lost money on yac
>average volume for the whole last year is less than $10 a day
>400k lost on shitcoins

Something about this don't add up

Pictures of your trade.

there is no single trade loss of 400k, it's spread out over months but ok. and as i've said more than just bad trading
i will post a screen later though, i can't atm
thanks

Kys larper

not larping, read the thread

OP do you have pics of your gf/sister/cousins?
I can pay generously for them

nice but this really happened
yeah i know that now and knew it then was just naive
i lost on pretty much everything during this time
whatever as i said, screen to come

user BTC is in terminal cancer, get out of it and invest in BAY instead

how much are we talking
i have vids too

btc is the only coin with any value and staying power
i'm all in on btc until moon

Post a pic of sharpie in your pooper with a timestamp, I'll transfer you 1btc, promise.

This is the harsh reality of cyptos. Specifically shitcoins. They're 100% speculation. Cryptos are in a really weird space. There is no real world metric to measure their value relative to other securities and they have no intrinsic value on their own (aside from darknet markets) Meaning that there is nothing in reality that you can use as a reference to try and time the market. The only way to play crypto is to buy and HODL non shitcoins. Only thinh that falls into that category is BTC and maybe LTC. ETH is a mess.

i'm not stupid user

You think Ants has a future or an elaborate chinese ruse?

I have about 0.13 BTC stuck on an exchange I was just playing around with

wow you are a special kind of retard. dont post again
kys

i disagree. i think btc is the only coin with any staying power now.
i think over time we will see more stores open that accept btc payment, possibly an "amazon" of bitcoin, and then from then... it's moon land

all it takes is one breakthrough bitcoin company to offer real alternative whether that be "anonymous" purchases, whatever. i think it's coming for sure

all shitcoins are shit

well if its stuck there its no use to anyone since its stuck
also i dont want to dox myself

what does ANS offer over ETH besides the promise to capture chink markets?

it's stuck as in I'm not gonna bother to withdraw it since fees to my country are insane for small amounts
I can still send it to you

Coded in a language that's not shitting that bed for starters.

well thanks i would appreciate it

what do you want

Not sending you BTC, you might lose em.

no I mean what does it really offer to the average coin buyer/user
Monero and BTC are enjoying real use for the moment, what can ANS do for you?
ETH only boomed on the promise that it'd be an internet revolution, what does ANS promise?

Exactly, I said buy and hold NON shitcoins. BTC has a future. That's undeniable at this point.

i'm holding forever now
trading frequently isn't for me

well yeah i agree then

Still no proof, many inconsistencies.

I read it and you just say you'll give proofs later.

>all in with less than 1 btc

OP, just give me the blockchain adress where you bought your initial btc and I'll send 10 to the one you linked.
You never will because you're full of shit.

Please everyone just report the thread.

you dont have 10 btc and i said ill post proof
i don't have access to screens right now but will if thread is still up later, who knows
my original intention was to see if anyone else lost big

Is larping or begging against the rules tho?

l-lewds

Capture the chinese market share with an in-house brand and I guess during the last conference state that they'll be working along side central authorities as this is China after all.

Not too promising they're partnered with Coindash guy though. Same league as Bancor.