Romans vs nazis battle

So, this is the culmination of all battles, romanboos against werhboos.

Who would win? 1 million legionnaries commanded by gaius julius cesar himself

vs

One single tiger tank , commanded by Michael Wittmann

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sC2HQRdyxds
youtu.be/gWQ8LfOiz5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Saumrai win

I don't think you understand how much a force 1 million soldiers can make, just by the numbers.

Tank loses

The tiger tank doesn't have enough fuel and ammo. I doubt they even have enough food.

Legionnaires. They're really not all that much worse off than a WW2 period infantryman who's out of grenades. They just need to get one guy on top of the thing and they can stab the shit out of everyone inside. Worst case scenario the tank runs out of ammo and one of them jumps on when it's trying to ram them. Best case is that they ambush the tank.

Sage though, this is a shit thread and it's probably gonna bet deleted desu senpai.

They still have grenades and pistols and some mp40 insede the tanks

The legionnaires could literally just run at the tiger while getting mowed down like it's nothing and still win

Caesar wouldn't do it this way though, he would order his men to dig around the tank and wait for it to either fall in one the huge trench or have the enemy die

Da Jooos

A more interesting matchup would be Confederate forces vs Nazis. A battle between two groups who have extremely opposite ideas on how much power the government should have.

Confederates were basically Nazis dumbass. Remember how they, uh you know, fought a fucking civil war to keep slavery legal?

youtu.be/sC2HQRdyxds

Romanlets on suicide watch

If the Romans could overcome their fear enough to rush the tank, they could climb on it and, if the crew left any hatches open, kill the crew. If no hatches open, they could break off the machine guns... the big gun is relatively easy to avoid... then they could grab some hay and tinder and stuff burning hay into the various slits and holes on the tank, choking out the crew.

Jeeze, how much ammo do those marines have?

Note: I am not an expert on the subject of infantry vs tank combat. I'm just guessing. If you think that your future may involve close combat with steel war machines, I advise you to consult real experts.

Maybe the Germans would win if Hans Ulrich Rudel was providing air support.

thats actually very clever

They never killed jews.
>uh you know

You have too much faith in the mods of this board desu

youtu.be/gWQ8LfOiz5Q

Why are Romanlets so pathetic?

What a retarded simulation, if the Romans had charged as one unit, they would've overwhelmed them.

Another retarded simulation, the GIs cannot shoot themselves, but in this simulation the American soldiers are shooting through their own ranks into the Romans.

1 trillion lions win, who are then beaten by samurai. Then the sun comes along and btfo everyone

My quite the centimeter deep understanding of history you have there user