/IIT/ Insider info thread

Post any crypto-related insider info you might have that can be anonymously shared with us. I know some of you devs lurk on Veeky Forums so if you have something useful that could potentially make us a ton of money we'd love to hear it.

Please refrain from posting anything related to the stock market, as that is a violation of SEC regs. This post is strictly in regards to cryptocurrency where insider trading is encouraged and 100% legal.

Other urls found in this thread:

enigma.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

once FUCKtoken gets to reddit and the rest of other 'normies', expect a least a $100 million marketcap. Don't let fudders let you down, memes are very valuable in cryptos.

Bitcoin millionaire here. Out of all the upcoming ICOs there is one that is a guaranteed jupiter trip. I will only say it ends with an A.

Notice how this coin completely resists every weekend or other dip? Many whales use it as a safe haven because it falls less than BTC during dips, look at the order book.

magacoin is going to become the conservative, alt-right currency.

Is it Immla?

hes talking about a shitcoin called Iota

It's more than likely Qvolta and I would have never known about it had I not made this thread.

Damn if Qvolta actually delivers what they say they will definitely hit at least top 10 on market cap

Could be either that or Vega.fund

I don't think it's Vega, seems like a worse iconomi to me

all wrong, not even close, desu if it wasn't because a whale friend of mine told me about it I probably would have never known it existed, probably one of the few diamonds in the rough

>shill your most heavy bags

FTFY

Give us a better hint

Why do you think that? DEX'es are a dime a dozen right now - and they are barely used.

I think I found it. Dharma right?

Big news incoming with Mooncoin. Buying and selling has remained competitive during the BTC/ETH dip, despite issues with theft.
Buy now while it's still 3 sats or regret it, anons.

>whats the insider info?
All I can say is "blockchain for teens".

Enjoay ur ETH crash.

Looks like DEX suffered from a huge lack of marketing, never heard of this coin, website is dead, and 0 social media outlets

I think Qvolta will have much better marketing, and a higher chance of adoption now that people want the flippening to actually happen

dgb won't go up, ever

spread some financial gains with fellow faggots

I've always wondered if the world suddenly switched to crypto and every country had its own digital coin- Would Mexico use bitbean? Canada eCoin? Jappon would be FujiCoin? Finland would use Trollcoin?
Should we be shilling this idea to /pol/???

DEX is short for Decentralized Exchange user. My point was just that there are a lot of decentralized exchanges bot h in the works, and actually finished and running. And they are barely used.

i actually dont want you guys to find out, after all this is a zero sum game and sometimes a hint can make you a lot of shekels.

Alright i'll give back since you guys have helped me in the past:

"One of the last letters is near there. "

Please dont spell it out here if you guess it and keep it to yourself, just tell us if you did.

It's probably a good idea to research it and buy their ICO if you think its worth it which I do.

When's the Radix ICO going to happen? Should've been last month

Thanks for the tip. You definitely helped narrow it down a lot based whaleAnon. Going to do some more research on the ones I've picked out.

> "I'm done with hints"
> "ok here's a hint"

Go suck a dick, you don't know shit.

Buy the dip.

did you just figure this out? Nobody ITT knows anything. Most people on this board don't. You'd have to be clinically retarded to even remotely believe anything posted ITT

good work, yeah i think i made it too easy but whatevs, as long as its not shilled hard i think we'll be fine.

I wasnt gonna give the 2nd hint but i changed my mind, i post here all the time and got that tip by a weird coincidence so might as well pass it around to a lucky few.

If you dont believe me then fine. Looking forward to other anons telling how being in the right place at the right time made them rich in around 6 months to a year.

Oh right, honestly they just seem all very underdeveloped/have very low marketing

Like the WAVES DEX, I can't do any TA on it and it only goes by 30 minutes
Localbitcoins? 0 graphs, and the site is very ugly
Bisq? Same problem

And the list just goes on, you get the idea

godamn it , i m too retarded to find out which ICO it could be... and I m hoping to be at the right place at the right when some faggot spills some inside info and gets us poor faggots some money

Vega? Qvolta? Starta?

icoalert.com

check it out they're all there. You're already on the right place at the right time.

just searched the fuck out of it... I came up with those in the post above .. and its like I m waiting for user confirmation... feck

Is it vega?

>"One of the last letters is near there. "
I'm a brainlet pls give me another hint.

Without giving it away, it is definitely the one founded by a former coinbase and Google employee, right? It literally cannot be any of them besides this one. You are a hero for bringing this to my attention.

Fftf giving the nod to xrp on friday

hint 3: It hasn't been mentioned ITT.
Goddammit there aren't even that many ico's that end with an A so its easy af.

Hmm.... I've heard of it but assumed they were just paying to have their shit shilled by the media like Bancor did.

remember user, we are retarded here.. and hoping someone will drop a gem for poor user to invest some shekels...
Soma? Jelurida? Monetha?

AHAHAHA
If that's it, OP is a tricksy kike.
Don't waste your money folks.

Funny, that was the one I was looking at as well. We've seen how the TenX and adEX ICOs went, bookmarking just in case

I knew it. If fud pops up immediately you're onto something. Thanks a bunch whaleAnon, didn't expect these fags to reverse image search that quickly and have the fud prepared.

Screencapped for a good chuckle in six month's time.
Enjoy your """secret""" ICO shilled by every major cryptocurrency media outlet.

Bitquence is about to get shilled to fucking hell by Michael Suppo who has like 22k subs. That will drive up the price easily

Also that was a pretty clever riddle but I'll admit I realized it after the fact

which ICO is that pic from? not sure we're on the same page

did you even read all the hints? you're not even close and i reiterate luckily it hasnt been mentioned ITT.

dont know that one.

Full damage control.
Nice try monetha shill.

Monetha, Are we on a different page still?

not my first language so doesnt help much, went like faggot user 1 by 1.. but we ll see, probably shouldnt be taking financial advice from faggots

that icon is monetha? lol, had no idea and that's not it. It had already been mentioned before this where i said its not mentioned yet lol.

that's not it, sorry but the 2nd clue is the one that gives makes the riddle easy. I hate being devious but it's worth it, there's a sea of shit icos on icoalert and i swear i would never found out about my pick if it wasnt for that whale guy.

come on just narrow them down based on the hints and it should be easy as hell. I'll give the last hint ever and if you dont get it you're retarded.

T w 0

dont take that literal.

Oh and again, if you find out, don't spell it out here. Sit on that shit.

autoria
akasha
viva
starta

that's what's left right?

ITT larpers making people believe they found the next big thing.

even quads agree..

hope you got it, i gave more hints than i planned.

It's a ticket to another galaxy, I'm going balls deep on it, and make SURE you get in the ICO cause it's gonna get hyped hard as it gets closer to it, but hopefully ppl that know about it keep it quiet.

still retarded , probably dont deserve the chance to get some money... this aint my ticket I guess

wtf, if youre having trouble just write down all the icos that have the hints, write the hints next to the list and you'll see it quickly.

I literally stayed up til five am to find this, holy shit was it worth it.. I will also be going all in and I'm so glad you weren't baiting me.

Guy says he is bitcoin millionaire, everyone blindy believes him.

LMAO

Samefag

such is Veeky Forums. People on here are seriously retarded and easier to shill than a middle aged housewife. At least I find satisfaction in the "don't listen to Veeky Forums, I lost all my money" threads

glad to be of help, if at least 1 bizraeli gets mad shekels with my help Im happy, just keep it quiet, the FOMO will be hard if word gets out.

yeah because i totally care about trolling anonymous people at 4 am and take the time to post in 2 different IPs or however you samefag.

the whale who told me about it put 50 btc in piece of shit CFI (where i also own like 50k units), that should tell you how much money he has to burn.

is it?

Lmao so you’re telling me it’s just a coincidence that the only person who “figured it out” was OP, who created this thread?

AKASHA
AUTORIA
NEW DUBRAVA

I don't see anything your shit hints suggest.

or JELURIDA (ignis)

funny now that u mention it i just noticed that the op is the one who found out, but it makes sense since he was the most interested in finding a golden nugget in this sea of shit and he did. I dont give a shit what you think but if you're here to make money you should really read the thread and notice what i said is real.

Autoria seems like the closest..

These are the final three possibilities. It’s one of these right?

What is it user

Nope, none of those is it. Youre not even trying, hints are crystal clear of you have half a brain and consider them all

wait, whut?
i am so blind?

there are no other upcoming ICO's on icoalert.com ending in an A you LARPing idiot.

I have inside information that ETH will moon to 10k by next year,so I'll advise you guys to buy

This.

Akasha

Check the whole list, i never talked about dates so not sure what you mean by "upcoming" but i can assure you its there

I second this, we are retarded but not this retarded.. :(

>Out of all the upcoming ICOs
>not sure what you mean by "upcoming"
gayy

GUYS I HAVE IT I FUCKING HAVE IT, IT IS ANTSHARES, IT IS FUCKING ANTSHARES. HAHAHAHHAA WE FINNA WE RICH NIGGERS

so you are saying it could be an ongoing ico?

I repeat,I have insider info that ETH will moon to 10k
Please buy,its not FOMO

This is the only coin ending with “a” he neither confirmed or denied.

This is it.

he denied it in

Let me clarify: at this moment theres no set date for it. Thats the last clue. Dont say the name here i will not confirm it but if you follow the hints you'll get it.

Going to sleep its 4 20 here happy hunting, dont miss out on this moon ticket.

Read better, they mentioned that already and i said none of those were it.

yes he did

Literally all ico's ongoing and upcoming ending with the letter A have been denied.

GTFO larper

Nvm I’m retarded

PLEASE BUY ETH,ITS GONNA MOON TO 10K

not rly inside info but indorse.io. ICO August 8. Heard about it from a public meeting- its a LinkedIN killer. I like coins that actually have clear, real world marketable purposes. Any Anons have good recommendations on specific-market purpose coins, like Patientory or Bitland? We gotta have solid ideas to drive the bear away.

Blockchain ahoy, anons!

Factom,

Not this one champ BUY BUY BUY!
enigma.co/

Hey,can I interest you in eth,its gonna moon to 10k

cant find it, i m blind and retarded..
only ICO i found to be interesting its the KIK send me dick pics ICO..

Alright, give me an elevator speech me user. 30 seconds. Then I'll tell you about indorse.

OMEGA ONE ?

Doesn't end with an A technically.

This is the last possibility. If he denies this, he’s 100% larping

Thanks, actually sounds cool. So please DELET THIS!!!!

Over 65,000 more ETH wallets will be hacked within the next 48 hours.