/xbt/ countdown general

Manipulated trash

Can I get a quick rundwon?

If no hard fork moon mission, if hard fork crash/

Is that the basic situation?

Yes, and we are winning.

Alright thanks, how much time is left to join the moon mission?

I've transferred all my savings into a spendable account and am ready to launch.

Is there enough time to transfer money into coinfloor to buy or have i left it too late?

I'll watch this site closely and very much hope for a dip during the weekend to buy in cheap one last time.

Alright hopefully will buy by then.

It's not late yet. Maybe you can earn more by waiting for the weekend because it always fall. I think it's because people get the money to spend on weekends. Or it may be that at the end of the week bitcoin value rise with the confirmation of the BIP91.
The truth is that the value will really go up is that after all the publicity that the newspapers have made the value only starts to really rise after August 1 when people confirm that the hardfork did not occur (which is already practically confirmed not to will happen).

Ok, I'm counting on this. Setting of to nationwide to transfer. See you in lamboland.

tfw invested that amount at around feb

now have over €100k in crypto

feelsgoodman

there wont be a dip that weekend, bip91 at 81.9% now. it will moon during the weekend

80.2%
Price is already reflecting this

What is "Sell the news"?

84%
this is it
dafuq you want to sell. segwit is what everybody wants and it's coming.

You're only looking at the most recent blocks. Look at the total below. It's 80.5% now. This is the number that matters

it WILL segwit, it's just a matter of time. Price is going up already like crazy. Dont buy now and miss the rocket

you can't say for sure man, this will the depend on the very last blocks, it looks bright rn but i wouldn't count on it just yet

what happens when it's locked in????

Will all coins go up or just BTC?

BTC is already exploding towards the moon. Go and check last hours stats since BIP91 has been pretty much confirmed.

BTC: $2460
ETH: $224.50
LTC: $42.73

Shit's already going up. Everything's going up. We all win.

I think thinks will shoot up but crash down friday and over the weekend as people cash out.

Ahahahaha how fucking dumb do you need to be to think that BTC is going to crash this weekend?

I can't wait to spit on your graves from the shuttle.

Screencap this you mongoloid faggots.

hmm I hope this happens. Whales who rebought at 1800 should cash out creating the last dip before ATH

your post reeks of fomo