I DIDN'T BUY THE DIP

I DIDN'T BUY THE DIP
FUUUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=koP3bdEIxyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Instead of getting mad and repeating your mistakes, analyze what you did that was bad for your strategy.

Lurn moar, faggot

wait two days, BTC will be $1700

>Implying btc will ever dip again.

do you think when BTC was $2999 on chink exchanges that will hit $1800 in a ~month ?

No it straight up won't, faggot.

Honestly I just want BTC to stabilize for a few months so we can back to the ALT bullrun. I'm sick of waiting. Trading shitcoins is way more fun

no It will go down to 1500 maybe even 1000 you sissy and then stabilize for couple months

Don't worry this weekend dip is gonna be a big one, we could go sub $2000 maybe.

Retard alert

Nigga have you been watching this shit today? It's either a straight pump and dump or it's one helluva bubble. Either way shit's going down

even if you're right this still pisses me off

I remember getting this same response when I said eth would go below 300 last month

Not too late for the LTC moon ship

Retard bagholders don't want to accept the boom-bust nature of speculation

BTC will go to 2700 then to 5 then to 8911 and then a parabolic effect will take place making it reach 105,333 then straight to 54,333 all the way back to 105,333

screencap this

weak hands deserve to stay poor

yes, it will dip, but from 5000 to 4500

This is just a dead cat bounce. It will crash back to 2100 before the end of today.

get in LTC while it is still cheap, mini moon trip to $65 incoming

Nice, just set a buy order for 100k at 5$

I didn't sell before. I just didn't buy more.
Missing out on gains is so much more horrific than losing money

I got fucked yesterday weak handing now I'm going iron on 230 eth how will I make it

it will dip this weekend again probably around 1800

How fuck do you niggers feel so sure of yourselves?

because dip usually happens every weekend?
last dip was 1999 so this time maybe 1800-1700

This shit isn't a clock, faggot. Prepare to get rekt.

uhh..right

Wouldn't BIP 91 adoption cause another pump?

They've got 2 weeks. Chink miners will drop BIP91 below 80% and then buy the dips before locking it in over 80% again before Aug 1.

I bought the dip but my order only partially got filled.

>muh parabolic effect

Wait, but xbt.eu says it will be locked in once the blocks have been mined...which it looks like will happen. So how can they back out?

thanks, capped & just bought 100k

i thought it would hit 1000 the next week when I saw the first 2600.

i dont care i just bought $50 of bitcoin, going to buy more on the weekend if this shit doesn't crash

Just dump that shit into Hyperlyth's ICO

easy 20x

I mean the forecasted part. As of right now it'll be locked in in like 10 hours, but they can stop mining it and the forecast will drop below 80% and everyone will shit themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=koP3bdEIxyQ
dip has not even happen this is video from march when altcoins started this massive spike
we have fluctuations now and after segwit happen price will go down like in every situation on this video

They need to back out quick for a deliberate fuck-up, though.