Fuck Poloniex

Poloniex has finally turned into a pajeet cesspool of impotency and neglect. Now they STEAL your funds and don't reply for MONTHS.

I personally have:
- 1 ETC deposit stuck for more than a week (the sum was well above the minimum amount, and the address was CORRECT. I checked). Tons of people report the same and receive no assistance.
- 1 "complete" LTC withdrawal whose transaction ID is not even shown on the blockchain explorer (not at all). LTC has always been fast. Again, lots of people complain about it (usually with ETH) and their issue persists for WEEKS and MONTHS.
- Support tickets are of no more use than toilet paper in a designated shitting street

The pajeets from the support staff are fucking absent, they don't reply to anyone. And where is the fucking owner? Why don't we even know his identity? I bet he's blowing our money away in Thailand on booze and trannies while laughing at all the gullible schmucks.

Fuck, no, I'm ready to lose money on memecoins, but not to Poloniex pajeets.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@poloniex&src=tyah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep. Once my last long margin position matures I'm out to Bittrex. This "LTC frozen" bullshit is enough.
I got level 2 so it should only take a few days. Fucking useless cunts can't even add new coins.

>not using kraken

Yeah I moved all my coins from poloniex to bittrex like a month ago, never looked back.

I've not had any major issues personally, besides LTC currently being frozen for some reason and I've been stuck at the $2k withdrawal limit. Been "pending verification" for the next limit level for a while. In the process of moving my funds out though. But had no trouble withdrawing so far, unlike others it seems.

Is that position long in LTC? If so it's going to mature into a liquidation.

Nope

These fuckers probably oversold some fake LTC while trying to manilulate the market and now can't pay real LTC to people.

I've also had a ticket open for a missing ETC deposit on Polo for 39 days 12 hours now.

Earlier, tried to transfer my SC (last remaining Polo holding besides the "missing" ETC) off of there... it's been stuck "pending" for 30+ minutes.

Polo = Mt Gox

Moved my BTC from Polo to my wallet on my Android. It took 12 minutes, but aside from that no issues.

>tfw

Where else can I exchange altcoins? Kraken and Bittrex seems very limited in terms of different cryptos

Nothing to see here. Pure coincidence.

I have 6 Etherium that I sent a day ago and still no confirmations show on my account balance, it has over 3k block confirmations to my wallet and these cunts haven't gotten back to me with my Ether yet.

Fug

Serves you right for buying LTC and ETC. The two most shit coins on the planet

>Bittrex seems very limited in terms of different cryptos

What? Bittrex has an incredibly extensive market

It's going up though. Just need BTC to moon more.

What did you short it at, user?

nvm I'm retarded

poloniex is owned by tristan d agosta. he used to trade sheet music as a company called polonius

Not much, though a lot for so many.

Just buy guys. :3

Looks like we're fucked, still nothing.

PULL OUT

PULL OUT

CRYPTSY HAPPENED TO ME

DON'T LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU

/thread

fortunately my outstanding lendings have all expired and i was able to successfully withdraw all BTC a few days ago

NOBODY should keep BTC there by August 1
they literally fucked up 1 out of 2 withdrawals for me
their customer support did resolve it after a day, but what the fuck?
their site said 'transaction complete' and the ID of the transaction linked to a non-existant transaction on the blockchain

they are also laggy as fuck and have horrible software compared to, say, bitfinex

they're begging for a hack, but even if there somehow won't be one, a potential fork on august 1 will fuck their software up for good

What Monero alternatives are there for Polyniex?

Bitfinex is good.

Bitfinex scammed their users a few years ago when they were hacked

they paid back everyone in 8 months, who did they scam

They didn't, they waited 8 months until their replacement token was trading at less than 1/4 of it's value to buy them back, and made people lose 8 months of gains
Even that Canadian exchange didn't lose their consumer funds when they got hacked due to w buggy smart contract and covered their losses from their profit, heck, even Poloniex didn't lose their consumer funds when they got hacked in 2014

Yup, I'm done with these fucking imbeciles.

deposited 1.41 ETH yesterday, correct address, confirmed transaction. It's simply sitting in the polo address but not in my polo account. Raised a ticket 19 hours ago - have not heard shit.

1.41 might not be much to most people, but it's about 10% of my crypto. Any amount stuck like this is totally unacceptable.

I'm done with these fucks. Gonna move my shitcoins to bittrex.

We're going to get our coins back right? We didn't just get Gox'd out of our Ether right? This shit is so unnerving

I don't know to be honest...

I can say this much though - I won't be using them again.

I hold my ETH and BTC in a TREZOR, really, that's the only thing I'm comfortable with.

Trading is just too damn risky because of the exchanges. Perhaps the waves platfrom is the way to trade? I only messed around with NGR on it though, and the interface is shit.

FUCKING CRYPTO

>tfw bitcoin keeps going up
>but trying to get all my shit out of Polo with a $2k withdrawal limit
I'm not sure how to feel about this.

2 ETC stuck in limbo here; thank god I sent a test run and not all 50 at once

>they waited 8 months until their replacement token was trading at less than 1/4 of it's value to buy them back

they bought everything back @ face value. they paid the same amount of bitcoins that people have lost, not 1/4th of it
actually afaik $0.49 was the lowest, and well, those who sold them @ their lowest lost 50% of their funds, but those who bought them doubled them

they should have paid 8 months of interest also, i agree with that, but that's not THAT much. overall they did very much OK imo.

>it's okay if (((they))) convert your funds to this token that they kept in pure uncertainty for 8 fucking months
kys cuck
>those who bought
Guess who was interested in accumulating a token that was trading at half it's face value with little promise of being worth anything? They should had never traded them, it was a literal scam, under any slightly regulated market they would had been sued into oblivion
>they did very much OK
The only one that did worse it's Mt. Gox, every other site did much better

>bittrex asks you for your real name, address of birth etc and check against public records so you can't fraud
>they will delete your legacy account soon in case you lucked out

I never had a problem with Polo.

Great support and nice people.

I'm convinced this is a corrdinated FUD on Polo to get people to go to Fagtrix and Yoshit.

Keep trying though, Polo is the fastest exchange.

The lag on Shittrex and Gdax is so fucking bad it makes me puke.

i have legacy.....you serious?

holy shit i feel like you just showed me the light

ive felt the same way, so much fucking blatant bashing on polo and ive never had a problem.

polos the largest usd exchange for a reason

I don't want any of you fuckers talking if you didn't have your wallets literally stolen from Cryptsy

>mah 1 (one) LTC!
Absolute fucking amateur hour

>I'm convinced this is a corrdinated FUD

Yeah everyone who is posting about how they're not getting their funds deposited has got to be an elaborate and well coordinated all out FUD attack and a conspiracy to funnel people away from that exchange because everyone is a paid shill by Mr. Singh those pesky loo's are at it again!

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@poloniex&src=tyah

All the fucking exchanges are shit, either through incompetency, ridiculous jewing or both
Polo is the largest one, it's not a surprise they have more complaints than the other sites