Best Country for Crypto?

What's the best country for Crypto?

I want to move somewhere where I can live off my crypto ... what's the closest to that ideal for now and the future?

Japan

Denmark, obviously. Go figure why

Why?
Why?

Do your research

>Denmark
>At the time of writing, the Danish Central Bank is weighing the pros and cons of using blockchain to create E-Krone, a digital currency to reduce cost of transaction. Denmark may also be the first country in the world to appoint an ambassador to represent its interests in the biggest technology companies in the world.

Japan is the first world country that's adopting crypto the most. The government and companies there are showing complete support and adoption for the technology.

I feel like you will end up being completely isolated if you just move to a completely foreign place, especially if you dont plan on working there.

Swistzerland, on the basis that they're setting themselves up as the global hub for crypto. However, you best learn French/German and have lots of money.

Otherwise, pick a cheap low-income country in Eastern Europe or Latin America with decent quality of life if you have money.

I suggest Croatia/Serbia, or perhaps Panama/Costa Rica.

...of you could go full crazy and go to Venezuela. It's a shit hole, but state-subsidized electricity means that any mining activity is basically fee. Unfortunately, the national security forces have caught onto this and are now confiscating mining machines and running them themselves.

Does this mean I should invest heavily in NEM?

How can I know this is not just a meme?

t-totally unlike the current situation

>I feel like you will end up being completely isolated if you just move to a completely foreign place, especially if you dont plan on working there.
Good observation. That is definietly worth considering. And yes, I'm not looking for work...

Good ideas there user. I do know French.

Isn't NEM a shitcoin?

what age is that girl op

Isolating myself is actually one of my reasons for becoming rich.

Only poorfags have to mingle with the plebs and interact with shits on a daily basis. I want to live in a big mansion with no neighbours.

Say after we land on the moon. Would it be safe for someone to get their millions transferred to a swiss bank account then move it from there to any account at all?

How long have you been following crypto? This year had several news about Japanese companies accepting BTC as payment, the government showing support for crypto and how a huge portion of the money being poured into the market comes from Japan. I don't have them all right now, but you can easily find everything if you look it up.

Asia in general is going all in with crypto, same goes for China and South Korea.

Me and you both user. I'd be really happy If I could just live without being bothered by anyone

Czechia

this or s korea

Depends what nationality you are. Going to assume American.

Due to recent changes in US law, no. Foreign banks have to report if US citizens have money. I couldn't even store a few in a Societe General branch in one of the aforementioned Balkan countries without having to fill out a form to send back to the States.

Besides, the Swiss banks have lost most of the "secrecy" aspect ever since 9/11 and the US crackdown on finance.

I'd say go to a lawyer, find a way to sell the crypto while diminishing what you pay to Uncle Sam (read: get a lawyer or tax expert; personally I'm exploring charitable trusts as an interesting vehicle), THEN look into moving. Yeah, you're paying tax money, but better than dealing with the IRS once they figure out how to handle crypto.

czech republic
soon to be crypto mecca

>soon to be crypto mecca
why is that?

Damn.

Czech Republic is great. You have eshop alza.cz, where you can buy almost everything, even Tesla car with bitcoin. Also many shops in Prague take btc or ltc.

So you have a big Amazon-like online store that accepts BTC?

Hmm... I'm thinking to move to Czech then

Nationality is Tunisian actually. There is so much corruption in my country that no one would care less about how much money I earn, I currently live in a European country though.

And why does she only date niggers and jihadists?

Me too. I just want to be left alone. How do we accomplish this?

And how does her twat smell?

>I currently live in a European country though
You have to go back.

Old enough for a poke.

I came here to study with my money. I am soon to be employed and I plan to contribute to society. A question though, why Europeans are so afraid of math?