Alpha Bay and Hansa markets seized

Does this mean a devaluation of BTC is to be expected?

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/alphabay-largest-online-dark-market-shut-down
youtube.com/watch?v=0XbjNdxvbVE
blockchain.info/address/3QTsYcjHPJk9thFRPeoV45Qa1tQMe1Jj42
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

opposite_of_biz.jpg

no dummy. illegitimate sites shutting down is good for bitcoin. it help normies feel like their not criminals when they buy in. and besides, the criminal element are always going to find new sites and shit so that benefit to BTC wont go away.

Hansa as well wtf? I thought that one would be around for a while.

Silk Road shutting down was actually good for Bitcoin in the long run

>tfw Monero long and down 0.52 BTC / 36% margin

justice.gov/opa/pr/alphabay-largest-online-dark-market-shut-down

criminalcucks on suicide watch,

I'd expect BAY to get a boost from this, assuming there isn't some other electronic black market ready to fill the gap.

where can i get xanax from now????

Why don't you trade XMR/USD instead?
Margin trading X/BTC pairs is super risky because you're making two bets at once.

I trade everything against USD now, but I still have this one position open and don't want to close at these losses

Old news. Already priced in.
Also there are like 123 other markets.

>Implying XMR/USD isn't making two bets at once

Yes but the USD is much more stable than BTC in terms of purchasing power.

What's the best market out there now?

Depends on what you need.
The Majestic Garden & Dream Market are great.
TMG doesn't allow any hard drugs, only psychedelics & weed. This keeps them lower on the radar.

So the feds prefer that people buy their drugs from shady street dealers and risk having it cut with toxic shit or in some cases having one drug sold as another?

Do you mean actual USD or USDT?

USDT is usually close to USD
Currently exactly 1.000 USD/USDT

I used to buy Starbucks cards and amazon credit.

Any places good for that anymore or has there been a crack down?

feds would prefer you not to be a junkie heroin user that's a drain on society

they prefer if you buy from them

youtube.com/watch?v=0XbjNdxvbVE

They cant be bothered to investigate the thousands of corrupt politicians and bureaucrats or the 10s of thousands of children in the sex trade, got to crack down on those dark web drug sites!

Im getting so fucking tired of this government.

By far the most drug overdose deaths are from legal drugs made by the pharma industry. God bless.

>tfw made a large order for a years supply 2 days before alphabay shut down, and the order arrived

I'm not a junkie, but that won't stop other people from becoming or continuing to be one. People will always do drugs whether their goverment allows it or not. Drug education in schools is terrible and doesn't teach kids anything. They basically just say that drugs are bad/don't do them. They should discourage drug use, but actually teach them about different drugs, including accurate overviews of risks/benefits/effects and most importantly harm reduction methods and where to get help when they need it. If kids had a REAL drug education, they would actually understand what drugs are, and less would go on to be hard drug users.

Prohibition has destroyed countless lives and puts criminals in control of the drug market. Heroin users, for instance, don't have access to a clean supply or help if they are struggling with addiction and wish to break it. It's better they go to their doctor and obtain a clean supply of heroin (diamorphine), instead of getting it off the street. Their doctor would make sure they understand the risks of their drug usage and make it clear to them that they should call them any time they are in need of assistance or guidance, or to call emergency services in case of a life-threatening situation. They would also be there to help them break their dependence on the drug if they make the choice to do so.

In addition to that, it would be wise to give all opioid drug users a supply of naloxone, and also anyone else who may request it such as a friend or family member of an opiod addict. This a life saving medication that is used to treat opioid overdose. By the time someone is rushed to the ER, they may already be dead. If a friend or family member is able to treat them with naxalone ASAP once they know what's happening, they may very well have saved a life. Because of the legal situation and stigma, most don't have access to this life-saving medication, and lives are lost.

would've sucked otherwise... you would have just lost all your money. out of curiosity, what did you get? I need another sheet of lucy but now hansa is down as well :(

I've lost two good friends to heroine over the years. It's an awful fucking drug that takes over the person's life completely. By the end of their lives, they were empty, hollow shells of the people they used to be. No longer were they the funny, charismatic bros they started as. They became quiet, self-isolating junkies looking for their next fix. It's really sad to watch it happen to those you love.

I wish there was someway to help people like them, but what you've proposed is too Utopian of an idea. No government (let alone tax-payers) will want their money going to support druggies.

What's the point of cryptocurrencies anyway, other than crime?

silkroad was seized in 2013 august
BTC price in 2013 august was $170

BTC price in 2013 decemeber was $1200

silkroad had a FAR larger share of the overall darkmarket capitalization then alphabay and hansa combined

now, what do you think?

there is none

it's for money laundering, tax evasion, sex trafficking, and drug trafficking

legitimately the only uses

nice meme

Fuck the banks and fuck the governments, i'm not giving them any more of my money to play around with

hey you sound really smart do you have a newsletter i can subscribe to

This is supposedly the address of the Dutch Police?

blockchain.info/address/3QTsYcjHPJk9thFRPeoV45Qa1tQMe1Jj42

my personal blog is fuckyourselffaggot.eu.net.com/aol

Nice just gave you 100k hits!

The drug war is a disaster.

There is a cure for addiction, it's called NAD+ infusion, not that costly out here in California, but you won't hear about it on TV because there's no profit in cures.

More legal and regulated drugs = more tax revenue for the government. In my vision, if someone went to their doc to obtain heroin, there would still be a cost, but it would be pure and they will not lose access to this source. The drugs should also be priced carefully so people don't choose street dealers over legal sources or experience financial hardships.

I belive that drugs should be legal, but looked at on a case-by-case basis. Marijuana should be as easy to obtain as alcohol, but for more dangerous drugs with high potential for addiction you should have to go through a qualified doctor who will still provide you with the drugs but make sure you know what you are doing, offer harm-reduction advice, and be there to help and answer any questions you may have.

If they see that there is a serious problem they can talk to you about it and offer to help break your dependence, but you are not obligated to stop, because if they cut off your supply you are likely to obtain the drugs from an illicit source instead.

To get more people on board with a model like this, we need to educate both adults and children and provide kids with a real drug education in school.

>NAD+ infusion
Thanks for sharing this. I haven't heard of it before and will read up on it.

True but that was their own choice. If they choose to destroy their bodies its up to them, this is coming from someone thats lost family and friends to addiction.

I legitimately cant see how people even get addicted having tried it myself but thats besideds the point.

The anti-drug rhetoric of governments is really just another way to bear down and enforce control on people. What confuses me so much is people getting so bent out of shape about chemicals other people willingly choose to put in their bodies

T.brainlet commie

>Government Regulated markets
Son, this is the business board. Reddit is down the hall and to the left

I agree - this is a new one for me, and it sounds very interesting. I have been considering Ibogaine for quite a while, but it's not legal in the US.....

Sorry nocoiner your Fud has no power here. We moon now.

not a single mention of particl in this thread... *headdesk into a stroke*

i felt the same as you, until i tried it when i was going through bad times instead of good times. then it was over.

Yea ibogaine seems interesting
Also every time I take acid I think to myself "this would be so much better with vomiting, paralysis and a 20 hour peak"
Also look at the source country and the eventual civilization from that region. Places on the world where psychedelics grew and were used naturally.
Mushrooms: north and south America, Europe and Asia.
Dmt: south America
Toad venom: north America
Ibogaine: shit-fuck Africa
Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure thus one out.

>Dmt: south America
DMT is native all over the world and has been used in the Middle East for centuries, if not millennia.

Pick related will take over, just you wait.

We finna be rich.

I am well aware of what board I'm on.
Do you support the War on Drugs? What's your proposed solution?

Do you feel that the drug supply should remain controlled by criminals and that there isn't a huge problem with the entire system?

ITS ABOUT FREEDOM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE