Any Poles around here?

Any Poles around here?

Is our current political crisis the real deal or nothing to be afraid of? Is there any chance that polish zloty will drop like Zimbabwe dollar anytime soon?

I am considering turning 40% of my savings to something else - CHF, EUR, USD or GBP, so in case shit gets real, I don't lose everything I have - which is my savings from the whole year. Thoughts?

Buy BitBean

Our political crisis is mostly political, I highly doubt PLN will fall. Unfortunately, that does not mean than changes being made by our fucked-in-the-head government, lead by an imbecillic lonely piece of nazi duck shit cat rapist, will make our lives here in this manmade shit hole any easier. Our country is beautiful, our nation is brave, it's just our people that are fucking stupid.

What if EU decides to put sanctions on us, though?

this

I think it mostly depends on kind of sanctions, hard to predict. Even if it starts to fall, it's not going to lose half of its value in a day, you still should have time to convert it.

Trust me immigrants are not the answer to Polands problems, you are saving yourself in the long run.

t.brit

t. cuck
Has Jamal fucked your wife today?

Who said they are? Our crisis right now has nothing to do with immigrants.

Nah, he said he was too tired after fucking your dad.

>2833057
>"Our political crisis is mostly political" riiiight.
>t. cuck

What is happening now is what was supposed to happen when Poland was making transition to another system, but got mislead by traitors.

Economic reports (especially for national companies) aren't looking bad (better than ever during 8 years of previous "rules") - check for yourself. Also taxation efficiency increased.

And if EU puts sanctions on Poland, Poles will get angry. You don't want Poles to get angry.

>2832727
Ja bym się zastanawiał czy w krypto wrzucić - zastanów się dobrze...

>Our crisis right now has nothing to do with immigrants.

Hey, dont come up with facts.
The /pol/tards dont like them. Not edgy enough.

you poles can get as angry as you want while you have that blue, star dotted dick down your throat. your country never led anything, never created anything, and will always only stick to the big strong guy they are, at that point in time, closest to. every people has the government it deserves, dont forget that.

Put it all in BTC ryszard

how much is one year savings, 600 euro worth of zlutty?

He's right. Poles once again got sold out by the germans and the jews. Added to the EU just so the jews could try to claim land that was rightfully reclaimed from them in WWII. The issue is the people in the government can't come to an agreement of what to do and block anything the opposite party wants to pursue, similarly to Reps blocks dems in the U.S. Some want to change things to the way things were, whereas others want to continuing changing Poland.

Traitors like that fucker Tusk, and others sold out Poland. It's fucked the russians killed our elites years ago. The people we have in government now have the education of farmers.

Poland has to tell the US to fuck off. Tell the EU to fuck off. And relieve the sanctions they have on Russia. The kikes out west are only looking to help themselves by continually taking advantage of us. We're little more than humble loyal lapdogs and for hundreds of years continue to get fucked.

I didn't mean normies like you and me, but those at power. And I do agree that EU is in fact impairing growth potential of countries with plenty of stupid laws. But then again, I am all after cooperation between countries, though on fair terms and with mutual respect.

so now you want to stick to russia instead kek

its like poland is in jail and needs to decide who fucks it up the butt for safety

t. Polish libtard
Weird.

Actually, 8000 euro.

EUR isn't going anywhere so it's more or less safe to convert to that. I'd convert a percentage to BTC (during the next dip) though, maybe 2.5% if you don't want to risk much.

no siema sprzedalem bitki niedawno
a wcześniej ominąłem pompy DASH ETH PIVX PUTIN TRUMP LEPEN DGB ETC etc. etc...
pytajcie o co chcecie

teraz czekam aż BTC zejdzie za dwa dni do $1500
p.s. a tak serio to wypierdalajcie chuje

> pytajcie o co chcecie
Czy ojciec długo cię posuwał zanim zorientował się, że nie jesteś jego córką?

I'm an American, and I FUCKING love that Vodka.

a połamać ci kurwo nos

shut the fuck up and nuke Warsaw an Cracow thru war with Russia