Were the early Muslims bro-tier?

>After Jerusalem came under Arab rule, it remained a Christian church, with the early Muslim rulers protecting the city's Christian sites. A story reports that the Caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab visited the church and stopped to pray on the balcony; but at the time of prayer, he turned away from the church and prayed outside. He feared that future generations would misinterpret this gesture, taking it as a pretext to turn the church into a mosque. Eutychius added that Umar wrote a decree prohibiting Muslims from praying at this location

Other urls found in this thread:

atheistuniverse.net/profiles/blogs/tahe-so-called-islamic-golden-age-was-it-really-islamic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Were they at least more bro-tier than the Persians?

>Following Sassanid Khosrau II's early 7th century push through Syria, his generals Shahrbaraz and Shahin attacked Jerusalem (Persian: Dej Houdkh) aided by the Jews of Palaestina Prima, who had risen up against the Byzantines.[129]

>In the Siege of Jerusalem of 614, after 21 days of relentless siege warfare, Jerusalem was captured. Byzantine chronicles relate that the Sassanids and Jews slaughtered tens of thousands of Christians in the city, many at the Mamilla Pool,[130][131] and destroyed their monuments and churches, including the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

>Were a bunch of ignorant ,former mercenary, soldiers turned religious fanatics that used the weakened state of the two 'world empires' to crush the old world order by extensive warfare bro-tier?

I'll give you three guesses.

Yes?

all muslims are a literal cancer

>he figuratively uses the word "literal"

Kys

I could use your salt to salt the earth of my ch*stian foes

Wtf I hate P*rsians now

Early islamic expansion was no-bro tier at all. Later they were thankfully weakened by the spreading of persian culture throughout the chalifate. This "Golden age of islam" came actually because the impact of islam was lowered. Thanks persian zombie. You know what happened after fall of Bagdad - they sticked back to true islam and stagnated, until the late ottomans weakened its impact again...

>true islam
that's not how religion works you nigger

yeah it was. the mo was conquer, collect jizya, and let things carry on.

They also promised to rebuild the Jewish Temple on the temple mount before they took it over to gain support and once there established a mutual temple for everyone to pray at. After some time they threw everyone away and built a mosque there.

>>After Jerusalem came under Arab rule, it remained a Christian church, with the early Muslim rulers protecting the city's Christian sites.

THAT IS BECAUSE MOHAMMEDANISM —OF WHICH ISLAM IS A COMPONENT— IS NOT ANTICHRISTIAN, BUT ANTIJEWISH, AND ANTIJUDEOCHRISTIAN.

ALSO, ORIGINALLY, CHRISTIANITY, AND MOHAMMEDANISM, WERE A SINGLE SPIRITUAL DOCTRINE; THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN MOHAMMEDANISM, AND CHRISTIANITY, WAS PRODUCED ONLY AFTER JUDEOCHRISTIANITY ERADICATED THE ORIGINAL DOCTRINE IN EUROPA, USURPING THE PLACE, AND NAME, OF CHRISTIANITY, AND ANTAGONIZING THE REMNANTS OF THE ORIGINAL DOCTRINE IN ASIA.

BASED Abu Al-Wahid

Early Muslim tolerance to Christians and some Jews them being bro tier, it was just an astute political move. It's one thing to conquer a people but to rule them effectively you can't just shit all over them, especially when they outnumber you.

Racist 14 year olds on my Veeky Forums?
I bet you've never been to a Muslim country

I've been to Britain and saw all I need to there.

atheistuniverse.net/profiles/blogs/tahe-so-called-islamic-golden-age-was-it-really-islamic

enjoy your rage

depending on who you were dealing with yeah some-times. they even lowered taxes in Syria and Egypt after they kicked the Romans out.

*London

Persians really are the niggers of history.

"""Romans"""