Tfw your investments have only gone up

>tfw your investments have only gone up

Blockfolio rate thread?

I really hope that's fake

I figure RDD will hit $0.01, STATUS seems like a good investment bc mobile, XVG has been solid for awhile and IOTA is gonna make waves

>your investments have only gone up
yes, but unhealthily so. I'm very scared.

Dude... XVG is useless, there are much better and wider accepted privacy coins, IOTA made waves during the last year but that shit is over, the other coins are pure gamble, they might literally worthless within a day. You like it risky

"unhealthily so", as in people are getting out? I dunno man I think after the fork we're gonna get a big bump up. Maybe not for a few weeks or so but if the fork ends up decreasing transaction time the way it plans to BTC will bring all these babycoins up with it.

when you start w/ next to nothing you have to take risks. I think XVG and IOT still have potential, people here thinking they're "over" are too shortsighted.

NMR is another one I wish I would have gotten into. I made a small gain at one point when it first hit exchanges but the actual idea is pretty solid I wish I had some extra BTC to throw at it. ANS scares me a bit but I understand why people have money in it, when did you get in?

NMR fucked me over royally, got in @ 75eur a piece.

ANS @ 5eur a piece

Wondering over the weekend if I'd still be a multimillionaire but I'm back in action

you gonna margin trade soon? Seems like not a bad call to short some of these vallys, I would if I had more

People with 3 digit blockfolios (and badly diversified ones) should not be allowed to post.
Memes can be dreams only in an extreme bull market.

How am i doing?

why dont you buy 3 big houses and rent them for ~10K per month?

-> you get rid of all insecurities

What'did ya'll start with out of curiosity? Any tips for those who didn't get in early or who don't have a lot to start with? In an ideal world I'd have ~500k and just throw all of it in BTC

More like buy 5 shitty houses around a college and rent em out for ~2k a month. Big houses are more of a liability than an investment imo

>renting to college faggots
>thinking all the rent doesn't go on repairs and semen stain removal

I've only been in crypto since late may. 7500 is my own money. Originally put 1500 into eth, then a few more 1000 dollar buys into eth and BTC. Bought all of my memecoins during the last bull run so on most of them I'm bagholding a loss till the pump again. Some of them like waves and DGB and rdd I bought way before the bull run so I'm up massively on them. Xvg is my best buy, I was buying at 8 and 10 sats. 20 dollars turned into 140 when I locked it all up.

Think we could hit ~$0.01/0.1 with XVG? My only issue w/ verge is that the market cap would be so high for say, $1 a coin. So I'm not sure how much higher it could go. Same w/ RDD, although once these fuckers hit the mainstream who knows what could happen. Have you looked into Status at all?

I've also got some bowhead ICO coins coming in September that I'm pretty pumped for, think that one will be big.

>which is why you buy shitty houses in the first place and get insurance, then trap them w/ rental agreements
You can turn a good profit each year as long as you have good insurance and have a binding lease that favors you.

I gotta admit I'm a trend trader and nothing else. I don't read white papers, and I don't hold coins long term because I believe in the tech (except BTC and eth). All of my shitcoins I just try to buy low and wait till they flip for 50/100/200% profit and then I move on to the next pump. Memecoins are just a means to accumulate more BTC quicker.

I started out doing this but it takes so much time, with my degree and the businesses I'm starting it's difficult to remember to check in on them. I'm working on a bot rn to automate it for me though so here's hoping that works out. Until then I'm a HODLr ;D

Do u see how many alerts I have set up in Blockfolio? I don't check constantly, just when the alert hits.
Also I don't try to trade for 5 or 10% gains. I used to and ended up missing out on much of the moves. Now when I buy, I set my sell orders so high I don't expect them to get hit for days or weeks. Pic related. I haven't made a trade in days, most of it is just waiting

I'd guesstimate around $200k.

Don't try to time it. Get in and stay in until fundamentals change, not price

Like paying all that money on taxes and assorted bullshit for mediocre returns makes sense

So HODL? Got it hah

Interesting. I may start doing 30-40% gain alerts. I only really invest in coins I believe in tho so I dunno if short term trading is for me

You can believe in them and trade them at the same time. I believe in ANS long term, but if it were to quickly pump to that red line you best believe I'm selling some because there is no chance in hell that it will keep going straight up. It will probably dip after a big pump like that, and I will restock more. That's why I was buying on the downtrend, u can see all my green arrows which indicate buys. Sadly I had no more dry powder left during the big crash. I still have more buy orders set up in case it dips and more sell orders set up in case it moons. Rinse and repeat

This whole thread is a sell signal but I can't do it until BIP 91 confirms

when will moon

Now click your portfolio value to switch it to bitcoin and see who your one true god is

>twice as much DGB as BTC
U crazy animale

I'm still holding some DGB hoping it will moon again but sold most at 700 and 800 because I was pretty sure it's done

We ARE digimarines
>he didn't sell at 2000, 1800, 1600, 1400, 1200, 1000, 800, 600 or is not selling now

Stay mad.

I also have HMQ and CFI.

Loving the sneaky GNT hold. Let's go to the moon my brotha.

GNT is a long term hodl. We gonna moon next year.

My boy!!

That .05 must be bugging you, surely.
0x06339Bb6ec6d90C1495c3c18604Cc96dC9573332

How comfortable are you with STRAT? Also do you like waves?

You know. If you don't look at Satoshi price most you see is bitcoin gains..
If bitcoin goes up we all profit from it.
If your coin wants to get more value it has to be worth more Satoshi/Bitcoin.

Look again and you will recognize that most of your coins only slightly increased.

I think STRAT is a solid coin, especially with Unity integration.

Waves is okay, but they are far behind ETH. ETH has a great team and institutional support as well as many Dapps already working. Don't know that much about it though desu.

Like, look at my SNT. Looks great more money profit cool.
But in reality, for 1btc you get more SNT now than at the ICO.

.... [1/2]

... And it is going down not up.
The decreasing Satoshi Value only increased in Euro, cause even less Satoshi are worth more than before cause of bitcoin price.

Initial dips are to be expected after any ICO I would think...

The thing with Status is it really relies on what happens when it hits the mobile market. If people start using it it can and will be big. If it flops then we just need to wait until crypto hits the mainstream.

Either way I see high potential in the coming years.

Is it time to convert everything and take cover in tether

I started early June and have been holding bags since. Help/ biz/

The point is not snt.

The point is if your portfolio grows in €/$ but looses in bitcoin you are loosing wealth.
Best is if portfolios overall bitcoin value increased more than bitcoins value.

just keep HODLing lol

so you're saying stay away from ETH based tokens?

How stupid are you?