Extinguishes the Sacred Fire of Vesta

>extinguishes the Sacred Fire of Vesta
>chops down Donar's Oak
>destroys the wooden statues of the Slavic pantheon
>makes your holy lands not the home of your people, but of Semites in the desert

say it with me Veeky Forums, CHRISTIANITY IS EUROPEAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eJYK3ihTBUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good

Only cucks and bluepilled redditors say that.

Were Abrahamics the first niggers?

only an intellectual coward would ignore the blatant truth that it tore a huge whole into ancient European culture

what we call "european culture" goes back to roman empire and ancient greeks, who became christian eventually
So yes, christianity is definitly european

if we all converted to Islam today, would tomorrow we be able to say that Islam is a European product with a straight face?

not tomorrow, but in a few hundret years, islam definitly would be part of the culture of that new europe

pardon my ignorance, but were there no acts of God in the quran in mecca/medina?

sounds like Europe would be selling out

If the hwite man converted back to paganism wouldn't they start fighting between them trying to decide whether Odin or Veles is more worthy of worship?

*Blocks your path*

such concept dont really apply to cultural change
the "loyalty to your culture" is a propaganda concept to apply to uneducated masses

follow a grand scale of interpretatio germanica/graeca/romana most likely

>the "loyalty to your culture" is a propaganda concept to apply to uneducated masses

Weren't the European Gods introduced by indo-european people who came from Central Asia or something? Maybe they erased the previous gods. Have you thought about that?

Europe (a concept which didn't even include Germanicucks and literally who balts) had already adopted eastern religions such as the cult of sol invictus and mirthas.

Indo-Europeans came from about Ukraine we think

you faggots whine about christians like alt-righters whine about jews

>Europe (a concept which didn't even include Germanicucks and literally who balts)
Source? Via the practice of interpretatio germanica I would have thought they clearly saw parallels.

t. Reddit

Perhaps I misspoke. Germans were part of "Europe" but they had no relevance in the affairs of the then core of Europe which would have included the Balkan and Italian pensula and which would have been more pan-Mediterranean in outlook than pan-European.

how dare you
you take that back

Rome often had contact with Germanics, Marcus Aurelius wrote Meditations while on campaign against them on their northern border.
The northern Balkan peninsula had Germanics in it, and there's of course the Germania-Gaul border.

More like
>ha, I'm so contrarian e/b/in Veeky Forums that I'm not even Alt-Right!
>that's right, I'm so contrarian I'm contrarian to the contrarians!
>what do you mean I'm bedfellows with r/twoxchromosomes?

But that statement is blatantly false.

Evidently made by an unlearned person and aped and repeated by similarly unlearned people.

I still worship them old gods if you know what I mean.

>having contact with Germanics
>Germanics being relevant
Not the same thing. Egypt, Syria, Phoenicia, and Parthia were far more relevant and involved with the Greek and Roman world than Germans were. Compare a city like Alexandria which was a nexus of Eastern and Western ideas combining to some far off roman outpost in northwest Europe.

>Mecca, Medina, Ethiopia, probably Babylon and Egypt all outside of that circle

Poor effort; 2/10

which of the statements was false?

See

i'm not bedfellows with reddit you're bedfellows with anti-christian libtards and alt-righters that think christianity is some kind of jewish conspiracy

yeah desu i had my qualms about posting that, but even so if it's outside the circle, it only goes into Arabia or Africa and that hardly harms the OP position

Christianity is truth, which is really all that matters

lefties adore multiculturalism and hedonism, neoreactionaries and philosophical "pagans"are even further to the right than Christians are

Christianity has become noble and worth protecting at this rate because there's no way on earth we're ever going to get our native faith back and Christian syncretism is the closest thing we have

Christianity ceases to be noble when it is syncratic, since such Christianity blends with whatever is popular, including liberalism. Only Christianity that teaches an unchanging doctrine--Orthodoxy--is a bastion of tradition

>Literal first verse of bible is about creating the universe
>Things like the sun and moon, as well as the entire planet
>EVERY SINGLE ACTION OF GOD IN THE BIBLE HAPPENED IN THIS LITTLE CIRCLE I ZI RE TODD EDD!

if you're talking about the Orthodox Church, it took some elements of Greek philosophy such as Stoicism even though it was considered a "pagan philosophy"

say it with me Veeky Forums, CHRISTIANITY IS A BRONZE AGE DESERT BLOOD CULT THAT GOT WAY OUT OF HAND

"Pagan" and Christianity were always intertwined. Same with "pagan" and Judaism. Pure religions don't exist.

I understand your upset, but you should remember that christfaggotry is dying in europe and neo-paganism is growing. The last of the churches will eventually close and the heathens of europe will have their continent back.

Veeky Forums is a zoroastrian board.

>christfaggotry
>eradicated your gay unorganised mishmash of religions
actually you are not even pagan, you are just an atheist that like the idea of worshipping fake gods and idols

Only element it took was the idea of taming passions, and even that is Biblibal and enjoined by Paul. The rest was declared heretical, even the Stoic conception of the Logos

Orthodox Christianity isn't remotely pagan

You asshole, you're applying semitic thinking of subjugating different people "under one god" by strawmanning us as wanting a unified european culture. We want disunity, where each ethnic group (not just european, I support neopaganism for berbers, edouins, persians, pashtuns, turks and other noneuropeans) worships its own gods instead of being forced to unify under the goons of a semitic clergy.

Quran mentions prophets were sent to all lands and people so technically that encompasses the whole globe.

Christian Bible mentions global flood (not sure about Quran) and also stuff happening in the heavans so outer space is also included.

Who the fuck is being forced? Europeans were the ones who forced people to become Christians around the world.

The only thing you're right about here is that I'm an atheist. It's a pity you think that respecting the rights of those who follow europe's indigenous faiths is just some elaborate troll though.

Anyway, enjoy those empty churches before they get converted into bars, libraries and concert halls.

Great. Refuting paganism will be so easy for us atheists. Atheist world soon.

>worships a dead jew
Ayo, hol' up
>destroys the temples of Aphrodite, Cybele, Hercules
You be sayin'
>Kills a few non-christians
That we...
>Disrespects every single tradition other than his own
Ay wait up homie
>Vandalizes public property, forcefully converts the poor
You be sayin We...
>Declares murderers, vandals and instigators of religious violence to be "martyrs"
Wuz...
>Goes underground to hide from justice
Opressed in the Roman Empire n shieeeeeeeet?
>Occupies the positions of power, forbids every other God and every other form of worship, destroys all traces of traditional european beliefs.

And turks forced islam on millions of people. Doesnt make it turkic. Your point.

>Who the fuck is being forced

t. Solomon Daniel

Depends on what you mean by atheist world honestly. I expect that people will always have certain irrational beliefs and behaviors, and when you look at Japan you see that a majority non-christian country does not immediately flip over to complete non-belief in any sort of religion or folk tales/superstitions.

The new polytheism will most likely eventually become like what Shinto already is in japan for the average person. An excuse to drink, party and have fun.

ITT: Varg and his spergqueen wife.

Pagans worship thing and literally believe their idols are gods. Even the best minds paganism produced were quite critical of it. Heraclitus said pagan worship was shit. Even if Christianity were wrong, at least worship is about metaphysical truth and absolute morality, not jacking off boys and getting drunk

Is one Caesar also Semitic?

>>worships a tree
>Ayo, hol' up
>>destroys the churches of England and Ireland
>You be sayin'
>>Kills a few monks
>That we...
>>Disrespects every single tradition other than his own
>Ay wait up homie
>>Vandalizes public property, steals white women
>You be sayin We...
>>Declares murderers, vandals and instigators of religious violence to be "heroes"
>Wuz...
>>Sails away to hide from justice
>Vikangz n shieeeeeeeet?
>>Gives up and converts to a better religion the minute it comes along, then use it to shitfling with the other local warlords

>>Pagans worship thing
What does this mean?

>>literally believe their idols are gods.
Modern ones do not.

>>Even the best minds paganism produced were quite critical of it
The works of the best minds that survived christian purges of any literature that was critical of them or overly praising of polytheists you mean.

>>Even if Christianity were wrong, at least worship is about metaphysical truth and absolute morality,
Neither of these things actually exist.

>>not jacking off boys and getting drunk
Catholic priests do both of those things.

>>Gives up and converts to a better religion the minute it comes along, then use it to shitfling with the other local warlords
I'm not going to bother with the rest of this post because it's just butthurt ranting because people don't buy into christfag BS anymore, but this in particular is flatly wrong. The conversions of northern europe happened by force, just like the conversions in the latter days of the roman empire.

ITT: buttmad neo-pagan cucks

Christianity won, kiss the don's ring and deal with it.
youtu.be/eJYK3ihTBUY

>better
>implying

Great shitpost m8

Yeah like St. Olaf, the type of "warlord" I'm referring to "converting to a better religion"

>the quran
>circle doesn't include Mecca

>Christianity BTFO all pagan """religions"""
>Christianity is weak

My point is that you're free to be a pagan. Nobody is forcing you to be Christian.

>posting the cuckmedian
also, don't Persians have a different calendar?

Kek

SeeThen.

Because you are shitposting and presuming that a few warlords converting to christfaggotry means that they all did or that that faith is somehow better then others.

You're replying to the wrong person sir.

>>neo-pagan
Nope
>>cuck
Also nope.
>>christianity won
A few battles maybe, but the war has long since turn against them.
>>kiss the ring
no.

You were cheating by getting the poor on side

>What does this mean?
That they worship stuff, rocks, gold, Ect.

>Modern ones do not.
We're not talking about them.

>The works of the best minds that survived christian purges of any literature that was critical of them or overly praising of polytheists you mean.
No, Christianity didn't purge anything except heretical Christian literature. Most ancient literature is gone, including Christian literature, because preservation required a ton of continuous copying.

>Neither of these things actually exist.
But pagan gods do?

>Catholic priests do both of those things.
And it is considered criminal by their religion, a breaking of rules, not an observance of them. Besides, I'm Orthodox

>Persians
>relevant

This guy gets it.

>Reeeeeeee why didn't monks copy muh books too

wait, what.
Judaism starts somewhere in Mesopotamia, for one, and talks about half the middle east and Africa.
Christianity adds a large chunk of Southern Europe and Anatolia(lets not even get into the places the apostles chose to preach to)
The Quran takes places across all of Arabia and Axum, at least.
Who made this retarded map?

that lets out mecca and medina

They made it up by abolishing cousin marriage.

It's the difference between Prussia and Pakistan.

We were forced to be christian in the middle ages. Thats why we want to return to our original gods.

Didn't God help steer one of the apostles to Malta during the new testament? That image doesn't seem right.

>Sacred ground is worshipped
Fuck yourself you ignorant semite cuck.

Thats like us saying you worship the temple mount, golgotha, peter's grave. Besides we were not the ones burying Christ's foreskin or other body parts under our temples.

We worship the gods that protected our ancestors and reside in nature, not some caananite sociopath deity who murdered nonjews.

P.S. free will and complete omnipotence is handwavy bullshit created by semites to cover up the contradictions of their scripture which is bastardized mesopotamian paganism and aryan zoroastrianism.

>Ur outside circle
>Paul shipwrecks on Malta, outside circle