What incentive will there be for Chinese people to use Antcoins/Neocoins over similar cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and...

What incentive will there be for Chinese people to use Antcoins/Neocoins over similar cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum? If they can buy BTC and ETH like the rest of the world population, why would they waste their money on some random altcoin? "Muh Alibaba and Chinese Government" isn't an excuse since neither of them is forcing Chinese people to buy Neocoins.

biggest argument NEO shills have are Chinese are nationalistic.

Because it is
>theirs

you people just don't get it. you do not understand the chinaman's culture. we NEO holders do. we see what you can't see. and that is why we will get the sweet chink gains and you won't.

DELET THIS

I lived there for many years. I doubt the average person gives a flying fuck, never mind the businessmen who are going to be investing in Neo in the first place. Chinese people are known to care only about what *works* for themselves, not other people.

China's national government has a very aggressive China-first policy when it comes to business and is fairly progressive with technology adoption.

I'll let you put two and two together.

Wife is Chinese.

Chinese are nationalist for face, but will also buy western goods and send their kids abroad for schooling if they have the money.

yup that's why China has fully adopted google, amazon, facebook, etc. because they just love to use what works.

That was censored by the government. I'm sure the majority of China does not want those websites to be blocked.

every coin that will be part of the future bancor network is a good buy.

CCP suppresses foreign competition.

Chinese ICO's are going to take payments with NEO.

Why would they when they could use other cryptocurrencies that are used by the majority of the world population?

and guess what China is gonna do to all the cryptos that don't implement strict KYC like NEO does?

Because they are going to use the fucking NEO blockchain you moron.

>Why would they use Neo when other currencies are available?
>Because they are going to use Neo.
I hope you are ready for all of your Antshares to go down the shitter stupid fool.
The Chinese Government has no means of blocking people from exchanging cryptocurrencies. Even if they block the crypto exchange websites, Chinese people will easily be able to bypass it with a VPN.

>What incentive will there be for Gwailo people to use Buttcoin/ether over similar cryptocurrencies like NEOCOIN? If they can buy NEOCOIN like the rest of the world population, why would they waste their money on some random Buttcoin/ether? "faceless gook/skeleton russion" isn't an excuse since neither of them is forcing running dogs people to buy ether/buttcoin.

China's about to control BTC anyway so there's no argument for preferring some shitcoin

Because ETH has proven time and again to be aids and NEO is superior tech.

Give me one good reason the west wont adopt NEO in place of ETH?

You are showing a complete lack of understanding of the tech.

It is a smart contract system, not a store of wealth coin.

Learn to learn, then come back to me.

You can use as many fancy words as you like but the bottom line is that you buy Antshares, put them in a poorly programmed wallet and generate Antcoins, and both Antshares and Antcoins have their own BTC value. This is what the average businessman will look at when considering whether they want to buy Neo for profit.

Apart from the fact that when the ICO's that use the NEO blockchain start accepting investor payments, people will need to pay in NEO coins, thus driving the price up.

Just wait and see, you are just looking at this from afar.

And that brings us back to my original point

You are missing the point completely, again...

There is no option to use BTC or ETH if you are a company that wants to use the NEO blockchain. It is similar to ETH, but it has different features like more languages to run code.

There will also be non Chinese companies using NEO in the future, because of this.

I have answered your question, and yet you still ask it. Learn some more about NEO and what it offers, before asking questions that result in answers you can't comprehend.

Erik Zhang, Core Developer of NEO
In his presentation, Erik Zhang discussed the evolution of Smart Contracts 2.0, and explained the main differences between NEO and Ethereum. One big contrast of these competing platforms is their programming languages. Ethereum requires developers to learn to program with Solidity. Neo, on the other hand, will support almost all programming languages via a compiler, including those on Microsoft.net, Java, Kotlin, Go and Python, greatly lowering the difficulty for developers to write smart contracts. By making its programming languages more inclusive, NEO hopes to attract a larger community of developers.

OK now?

1) you clearly don't understand the scaling debate or the parties involved
2) you clearly don't understand the difference between bitcoin and blockchain dapp coins like ETH, ANS, and Stratis
3) stfu

Solidity is basically modified version of Javascript, it's not and alien language.

>Neo, on the other hand, will support almost all programming languages via a compiler, including those on Microsoft.net, Java, Kotlin, Go and Python, greatly lowering the difficulty for developers to write smart contracts.

And then your developpment complexity and time just increased tenfold while you are already behind in the race.
Also Solidity will be dedicated and tweaked to write smart contract while ANS will have to deal with pre-existent tools that were not necesseraly optimized with smart contracts in mind.

>Not knowing what a compiler does.

wrong