We mooning soon?

we mooning soon?

$7.40 on bittrex
$7.04 on yunbi

ants are gonna dip in 30 minutes when the chinks get up. Sell now and buy back in at 250k

Idk I'm actually nervous because of its past history over the last three weeks.

Which exchange do these shitcoins trade on?

Link?

ᵗʰᵃᵗ WAS ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒn ˡᵒˡ

If nothing happened by monday, i'll sell all my ans. Have waited long enough and this shitcoin is just an endless sideways going pump n dump

keep hatin, fags. this was merely a slight bump in anticipation of NEO. the real mooning will begin this weekend.

Why dont people look it up themself?

LOL like this shit is going to do anything. Puh-lease this shit is a scam and you antfags need to be exterminated.

Mooning on the weekend? LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

Saving screencap for future use when ANS moons this weekend using Bitcoins rise and the rebrand to it's advantage.

Anyone else noticed how slow bittrex is?

Why in the fuck do you think a rebrand that everyone already knows is happening will cause the coin to moon?

Because you're a fag

because nothing ever happens with shitcoins. the devs announce all kinds of releases but never deliver on time.
therefore, whenever the devs of a coin hold what they promised, the public trust in that coin increases.

Kek. Ripple was like that until it mooned so hard I shitted my pants, trust is something you make day by day, keep the fud, one die you will wake up check shitcoins and see ANS on pluto.

this. NEO is showing that its a real coin with real people developing it and real, active community members. if you don't get the fucking value in that, go invest in bitbean.

its going back to 256k in a few hours
then possible weekend crash