ETH is the West's temporary NEO

Times are a changing.

Tough cookies ETH holders.

>there can only be one
I hate bagholders that shit on other coins.

t.hold both.

>the times, they are a-changin'

LEAVE CHINA TO ME

i want to fugg his boipucci

>And the first one now
>Will later be last
>For the times they are a-changin'.

I fucking hold both

dont make NEO look bad, we have to be professional

SOON

can you imagine, eth was 8$ early 2017 went 400$ somewhere in june or may. what if the same happend with antshares/neo............. fucking getting thrilled to the max

>can you imagine, eth was 8$ early 2017 went 400$ somewhere in june or may. what if the same happend with stratis............. fucking getting thrilled to the max
>can you imagine, eth was 8$ early 2017 went 400$ somewhere in june or may. what if the same happend with QTUM............. fucking getting thrilled to the max
>can you imagine, eth was 8$ early 2017 went 400$ somewhere in june or may. what if the same happend with WAVES............. fucking getting thrilled to the max
>can you imagine, eth was 8$ early 2017 went 400$ somewhere in june or may. what if the same happend with ARK............. fucking getting thrilled to the max
>can you imagine, eth was 8$ early 2017 went 400$ somewhere in june or may. what if the same happend with DGB............. fucking getting thrilled to the max

Now you know how you look to other people.

who let the nocoiner in

no, fag. there are actual reasons why NEO has a real chance to do it, unlike the shit coins you mentioned.

>no, fag. there are actual reasons why STRATIS has a real chance to do it, unlike the shit coins you mentioned.
>no, fag. there are actual reasons why QTUM has a real chance to do it, unlike the shit coins you mentioned.
>no, fag. there are actual reasons why WAVES has a real chance to do it, unlike the shit coins you mentioned.
>no, fag. there are actual reasons why ARK has a real chance to do it, unlike the shit coins you mentioned.
>no, fag. there are actual reasons why DGB has a real chance to do it, unlike the shit coins you mentioned.

You see what I mean? You regard other coins the way people regard ANS. You are so blind to your greed.

I like this guy. Please stick around Veeky Forums senpai.

I see you're a faggot, yes. Go invest in DGB then. Apparently all coins have an equal chance to go up in value.

How dumb are you?

>invested in NEO and thinks it will even approach ETH levels

Oh right.

Im balls deep in Ans, but this coin is testing my patience. Why does it always(!) Crash after the slightest pump?

>there are actual reasons why NEO has a real chance to do it

What are those reasons? Also 'because China' isn't a valid reason

>t. eth bag holder

Fagholders are pussing out because they can't wingdong the chingchong

ANS is a day trading coin

flipped myself from 805 to 840 ants today. I'm done, shit can crash to 250k till I start paying attention again

Right, the price is very unstable compared to other coins.

T H R I L L E D T O T H E M A X

mirin those ants