Hitler's Thing

Why does it appear to have been somewhat hard when he tried to conceal it the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mECNSFrnsLk&t=178s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pressing it down with index finger.

Do you think he knew without looking down there if/when he was getting hard?

He was only 13 when this man was in the circus in France, so he had to have known his thing wasn't the smallest in the world. Why then was he so GD ashamed of it???????

Correction: he was almost 13.

Someone please explain?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Why does no one care?

Erection.

>6 posts
>1 poster

This must be a samefagging record

Looks like he's a little too close to that other man!

Oh really??? So there was a man in the ladies' room yesterday?

Are you really a 33 year old tranny? At first I thought you were trolling but now I think you're genuinely mentally ill.

No, I'm 33 and genetically female. Do men paint their nails? Not even Hitler did that and he could afford gallons of nail polish.

So gay!

Don't you ever get tired of posting this? What do you get out of this? I'm really curious.

I want people to realize analyze historical photos and wonder how big his cock really was? I can't explain it, but it's fascinating to imagine the dick of the most talked about DICtator in History, lol.

Such an unusual man with an unusual manhood, lol.

A share a board with sick freaks like this?

How am I sick or a freak? I'm just an everyday woman.

Hitler was a real freak! In every sense of the word!

It went BUMP!!!

"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

There was nothing normal about him!

I love to discuss Hitler's cock and wish there were real photos of him nude with it stretched out across a rule, and then with a tape measure wrapped around the shaft when fully erect!

I'm sure it was almost 5 inches stretched.

It covered his 1 ball scrotum almost completely.

Just draw him uncircumcised with a scrotum you can barely see behind his skinny, pointed dick.

He had a circumference up to the size of a golf ball.

Why did no one seem to care at the time?

Was no one shocked or surprised by his unusual looking bulge?

youtube.com/watch?v=mECNSFrnsLk&t=178s

Why was his voice so deep if he only had 1 ball?

Answer me damnit!

Why did he sound male if he was lacking in the groin area???

Isn't a great time to be alive when people are all up in Hitler's dick?

Yes it is!

Wish you were here?

If it only appeared in ONE picture, I could dismiss it as just a random wrinkle. But it shows consistently through every kind of pants when he leans to the side without covering his groin. And, no, they didn't make or wear fake ones in the 30's, nor would he have ever drawn attention to his crotch in such a way.

I'm telling you, HITLER HAD A DECENT SIZE COCK, everybody!!!!!!!

Bigger than this?

I'm almost positive he did!

This wasn't funny the first 7 times it was posted. Now it's just indicative of some terrible mental issue.