Childhood is being a Francophile

Childhood is being a Francophile.

Edgy adolescence is worshiping Prussia and Germany.

Adulthood is realizing the British created the greatest civilization and culture in history.

Roma and England will always be close to my heart

brits are shits
gott strafe england

God bless this wind swept island.

This desu

god bless england and russia

>When all you brig to Europe is pain and suffering
God damn Germans, it's funny how the worst enemy of Europe is directly in its centre. I'm pretty sure God put France and England on this earth just to stop Satan when he made the Teuton.

*bring

Implying it's not childhood is being an americanophile, teen an Anglophile, young adult a germanophile and adulthood a Francophile.

not so fast

>and adulthood a Francophile.
ewwwww

Yeah nah m8. Clearly its Francophile -> Edgy Germanboo -> Yankeedoodle -> Anglophile

>Do I fit in yet?

[COLLAPSE]

I love being English, I love being British

RULE BRITANNIA!

The 6 missing IPs are probably the same guy, it's pretty funny seeing how anglos can't handle the fact the only historically knowledgeable board hates them and prefers other countries.

>It's pretty funny seeing how anglos can't handle the fact the a /int/ colony board hates them and prefers other countries.

Why did we not federalize into the eternal Anglosphere after ww2?

>ywn be a Rich English Noble in the 19th century, exploring the world

Literally the best time to be alive

Yeah! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! RULE BRITANNIA!!

Britain is hardly in a bad place right now.

I think we've done pretty well throughout history, all told. Mostly due to the many benefits of our island home, but I think the culture we've developed has helped as well. None can deny that we did fairly well in our conquests abroad in the 18th and 19th centuries, or that our cultural contributions have been anything but exemplary.
All said, pretty decent country.

*imports the entire shitskinned third world while hating on poles because it's politically correct to do so*

grrr..... WHERE IS THE HUN

Poles literally commit more crime per person than any other immigrant background in London.

*steals a newspaper from some paki shopkeep*

This SLAVIC BARBARIAN STEALING from our BASED Sikhs! ARREST THAT WHITE DEVIL BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN KILL THE WHITE DEVIL, protect the precious PoC of the Empire! *foams at the mouth and abandons Rhodesia*

i can only imagine the pasty white acne-covered boy writing this out and sniggering to himself

>t. a pasty white acne-covered boy

>i know you are but what am i

Rule Britannia! Britannia rules the waves! *lets british white children be gangraped by BASED pakistani citizens of the glorious Empire* Britons never ever shall be slaves! *turns on the news to see another beheading of a white british soldier on the capital's streets* God save the Queen! *Prince Harry bows and scrapes before some little niglets in Africa*

My country... *sheds a loving tear*

>t. reddit

amerophile here...this post is 100% accurate.

>yfw you're such an amerophile that you become a francophile.

ew, republicans. i prefer absolute monarchy tyvm.

Certainly not. That's tantamount to proclaiming McDonald's the world's best restaurant, simply because it infected every country on the planet.

t. Nigel

muh imp-pyres!