Hold me bros

DGB has never been heavier, even though I bought at 110.
Digibros help me hold and reassure me, as I have done for you before.

P-please

Fellow DGB holder here.
Sorry--It's every man and transsexual for him/itself. Fuck you I just want to sell my bags.

It's mooning right now user!

Digibyte is dead. It's time to let go user.

I got in at 30. Still holding. Play the long game.

i don't know I think I sell the next micro pump

You stupid fucks can't you see what's happening? The alt-coin bubble is popping and all profits are flowing back to bitcoin. Go with the flow.

Repeat after me.

This is the face of a cult member.
Won't listen to reason.
Can't listen to reason.
And too brainwashed to leave.
Even as they're walking into their own demise.

Amazed it's sill over 100sats

Won't listen to reason.
Can't listen to reason.

You wanna hear something funny?
Im mining about 1k coins a day and im always droping em the second they get into my bittrex account

I really don't understand why you hate the coin so much. What's the point if you don't own it?
It's legitimately better than most coins, and if you can't see that I hope you never earn enough money to leave that basement.

Oooh 1k, HIGHROLLER

Hahahahahahahha I'm still laughing you think this is negligible to post hahahahahha

i dont hate it, this is just my favorite biz meme. i kind of like dgb although im afraid to rebuy it. but the fud is so fucking hard i feel like it's probably just being accumulated because youre right, who would bother hating a coin so damn much?

What if I told you... DGB will hit 1000 sat next week?

They want the coin to hit between 200 - 300 so the devs can stock up cheap and use those funds to continue with dgb. The plan is to hit 2500 which is definitely possible in the next year. They want to discourage artificial pumping. I personally don't hold these. But may try and buy around 300

>What's the point if you don't own it?
Why would I want to own a deadcoin?

1k a day doing it since last month droped abou 35 k undervalue

Keep cryn'

I day traded it today and made some money.
Thank God I sold before it crashed to 411

Why single out DGB when all alts are dropping again?

>35k
>still thinks this is negligible

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, you must actually be really poor

sold at 800, got in at 200
It was never going to go back past 1000 at that time and you made me look and I was right.
Why in the hell you didn't sell back then? I know I fucked up for not selling like a week earlier.
You are all deluded.

Let me tell you man...

I lost more than 80% buying fucking Siacoin almost a year ago. At 150 ATH, down to 20.

I was trading ETH and lost a ton etc. Decided that "fuck it, I've already lost 80%, what does it matter if I lose another 20%, I'll just HODL and see what happens in the future". I have to tell you man, I looked back on all that money sometimes, thinking to myself "Why the fuck did I do something that stupid".

Well... At chance I decided to check just as the hype started in may this year, and holy shit, I had regained all the money I had lost, so I panic-sold instantly. Bad idea, because had I held I would've gotten eight times as much.

If you're down as much as you are, does it really matter if you lose the remaining 20-30%? For a potential regain(or even far bigger profit) of it all in the future? Then again who knows right?

It's in your hands. If you haven't lost more than 20-30% then perhaps if you were me I would sell and reinvest/trade other coins.

Peace.

It's sad to see that you don't understand how much you can influence a trend when you have 1000 coins per day

Keep crying hun won't help you

I can't believe something I said became a meme
I said this like 2 weeks ago in passing and I haven't even really browsed Veeky Forums for a month, just check up once a week or so when shit is going down.

I've very sure it's no FUD campaign. It's just that DGB holders suck. I don't know about anyone else like that PoSW chart spammer guy or why they bully DGB holders, but in my case I tried to discuss for at least two weeks leading up to the citibank event what would probably happen, but anytime I brought up the possibility that it would crash and burn and reasons why I was called FUD and bombarded with memes.
Did some research, tried to discuss some basic things, turns out pretty much no one had done any research into the company or the citibank competition. It was all memes, almost no one bought into DGB on anything other than memes. Not just here, but I tried the telegram, reddit, bitcointalk, nowhere could have any real discussion, no one wanted to do any research, everyone just wanted to spout memes, memes and blindly believe Jared.

In any case, my research paid off and I was able to get the news from citibank before most people did (since the vast majority of people either thought they were presenting the next day, or they didn't know it was taking place in Thailand was 12 hours ahead), and I sold at 2100 before the selloff happened. Spent the next few days saying I told you so and laughing at people stick sharpie markers in their anus, with occasional laughs here and there since then.

>but anytime I brought up the possibility that it would crash and burn and reasons why I was called FUD and bombarded with memes.
w-we are the digimarines xD

Repeat after me.

Won't listen to reason.
Can't listen to reason.

we are the digimarines

I have been watching dgb like a hawk and I've made a lot of money going long, going short, etc. Opened a long position at 445 and now I have 6 times the dgb I started with. Looking forward to that pump to the 900 sats area

wait so you coined that copypasta, but you only posted it once and then it took off? who the fuck has been posting it every day since? i mean besides me, lol.

congrats, by the way. like most memes it meant nothing to me at first, but now i just crack the fuck up every time i see it.

>who the fuck has been posting it every day since?
me.

fucking lol, good job. how many of these dgb oc did you make?

>how many of these dgb oc did you make?
only a handful, others have done good work

My speciality is PoSW/DGB technical comparisons though desu

the dollar value of your dgb went up almost 50 pct in 3 days. thats some fucking bags right there son.

I'm sorry about making fun of you Digibagholders, and even bullied you but I never meant for it to get this bad i'm so sorry.

I bought cheap DGB last dip at 457sats, so don't feel sorry for me, anons. It's dropping in BTC but I am still making profit in USD. It's just that BTC is outmooning it.

>post endless shitty quality pics in an obvious attempt to shill
>idiots join in and it's one huge bag holding pity party while one or two whales have completely bailed out thanks to you guys

Lmao

Because DGB bags are legendarily heavy

how and where can you you open a long position on Digi?would love to get additional leverage if it goes up and wouldn't ming losing everything if it crashes

We are the digimarines