SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL...

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

MFW SOLD AT 2930

>its going up buy
>its going down sell

DEAD CAT BOUNCE ABORT SELL SHORT

"Buy high, sell low. That's our motto"
-Veeky Forums

Fug i sold at 2920. I hate when someone does better than me.

>bitcoin is secure
>it cant be manipulated
>its the future
looks rigged as fuck to me, onto the next hot stock i guess.

BTC is trash. No companies use it unless they are trying to invest in it.

There is no one out there besides drug dealers and hitman saying "I prefer you pay me in BTC"

>Look at BTC
>+25%
>WTF? Could this be?!..
>Check Ripple
>still at 6.7k
*Laughs*

I mean, that goes for all cryptos. Really, all of them are volatile, unsecure trash.

Once this goes back down to 2200 will ETH also experience a crash? Will ETH go up or down relative to BTC?

Up.

Exactly.

This is hype gambling disguised as currency exchange.

up vs BTC, but down vs USD

isnt it great? and everyone's a winner if they play long enough :D

Also sex trafficking and large drug rings

Right on track

the more I read Veeky Forums the more I believe fuckers here just make money from panic sales.

>this bitch is trend reversing - get on the fucking train and hold tight for next few days

>buy the weekdays
>sell the weekend

> never trust the chinks

IT'S GOING BACK UP AGAIN BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!

why sell ? we wont get to 10k before weekends and everyone from miners agrees on 2mb softfork

>almost exchanged my 150 LTC to BTC because of all the hype
>see bitcoin crashing
>see litecoin chugging along nicely
>mfw

Wait a minute, I can pay whores in BTC? Now I don't even have to sell my BTC. That changes everything.

>UNDER 2800
UNDER 2800
>UNDER 2800
UNDER 2800
>UNDER 2800
UNDER 2800
>UNDER 2800
UNDER 2800
>UNDER 2800
UNDER 2800
>SELL
SELL
>SELL
SELL
>SELL
SELL
>SELL
SELL
>SELL
SELL

there is a dip literally every single weekend

Also, you would think something like: SEXcoin would sell like hot cakes.

it is going to go under 200 ofcourse

maybe if you've only been trading for 3 weeks

WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LITECOINS

HODL OR SELL

In the past 3 days LTC has dropped from .019 BTC to .016 BTC. Do you not know how to read a chart?

and yet, its USDT value has only gone up.

Prepare your butthole

hodl and buy more if you can afford it

That's because the value of BTC has gone up. Holy fuck I can't believe people this stupid are in crypto. It really makes me think it's a bubble.

Let me show you how stupid you are. Let's say you bought a stock with the US dollar. Suddenly the price of the stock drops, but the value of the dollar goes up. You're sitting here saying "Wow so glad I bought this stock, the money I have is worth more now xD"

Not entirely true. Currently, yes. Bag holders are playing a losing game though. Good news is that BTC will die way slower than this because of the amount of willing bag holders, but it's very possible that BTC will die after a similar crash.

When it does die and everyone buys the bottom, it's going to be a month of constant suicides on the news.

don't bother explaining it. if they can't figure out something that simple themselves then their only purpose is to feed smarter investors their cash.

more like FOMO.

I think the biggest enemy to Veeky Forums is FOMO.

Well guys, I am a very unlucky guy.

I will be buying $1 worth of BTC and ETH. You better get out...it will crash BTC sub-$2000 and ETH sub-$200.

I am the cooler of the cryptomarket. It will even astonish /x/.

>sold at 1845

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

BUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY

IT"S OVER, SELL EVERYTHING, REST IN PIECES.

this. Panic selling is bad but FOMO is even worse. FOMO is where you commit your most stupid mistakes.

proof of what I would do-- and did.

where's support lads?

Fuck off nocoiners. Keep on coping while the rest of us form the new elite master race.

2500 territory

yeah nice elite master race with that 0.5 btc you own lmao

It's really hard to avoid though. Things are mooning, and say you are holding fiat or only BTC - it's SO easy to decide, fuck it, I'm going in now, I will still profit, if I don't get in now it'll be more expensive later...

Don't give in to fudders. Only time I lost money in BTC is when I sold 30BTC at $600 when it dropped from $800.

You can imagine my everlasting regret. Hold till 250k/BTC, its sooner than you think. In the mean time, sell everything you have in your house and buy more BTC.

BUT I ALREADY SOLD MUH HOUSE TOO!

ok kid...