Are there any ethnic Russians left?

Are there any ethnic Russians left?

If so, are there any countries in which they are the ethnic majority as opposed to a >1% figure as I presume they now exist in Russia?

(Referring to pre-Bolshevik genocide era)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=0HtvH34CmZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who do you think lives in Russia right now?

Descendants of Jewish Bolsheviks?

This is bait, isn't it?

Is the guy on the bottom left wearing a proto Slav tracksuit?

I promise it isn't. If I'm completely off base I would appreciate it if someone explained it to me. I can go to /pol/ to bait race arguments I come here to learn and partake in (somewhat) intelligent discussion

They're called Ukrainians now.

Your question isn't being received nicely because that particular region is one of the few unglobalized parts left in the world. In other words, the vast majority of people that live there are exclusively ethnic Russians. Places like Hungary, Estonia, and Finland are also similar and have not yet fallen prey to gene pool manipulation

>Are there any ethnic Russians left?

See Ukraine. They pretty much took out the rest in Russia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

They have their own state. Keep in mind Russia only counts you as a Jew if you're a religious Jew, so all the Ethnic Jews are "russians."

>They pretty much took out the rest in Russia.
What are you saying?

Why so many unspecified?

>(((11% unspecified)))

hmm...

Simple. Census taker approaches cabin after trekking miles through Siberian wilderness. Greeted with "fuck off" *shotgun cocks*

11% unspecified

gene pool manipulation? manipulation by who?

I guess 'unspecified' refers to the following
>According to the 2010 Census in Russia lived 142,856,536 people. It is important to note that 5,629,429 people (3.94% of the overall population.) did not declare any ethnic origin, compared to about 1 million in the 2002 Census. This is due to the fact that those people were counted from administrative databases and not directly, and were therefore unable to state their ethnicity.[10][73] Therefore, the percentages mentioned above are taken from the total population that declared their ethnicity, given that the non-declared remainder is thought to have an ethnic composition similar to the declared segment.[74]
I guess 'others' refers to people who stated other ethnicities (there are many ethnicities, over 160 I think).

>They have their own state. Keep in mind Russia only counts you as a Jew if you're a religious Jew, so all the Ethnic Jews are "russians.
Their census lists 'Jews' as an ethnicity, there's also 'Mountain Jews' listed as an ethnicity and some other joo ethnicities.

All 114 million of them?
Shit thread

Why yes there are, they live in this country called the Russian Federation.

Shitty bait thread.

>ethnic Russian

That's a Belarussian. All Russians from Russia are mixed with native people. In the western part of Russia the natives were Balts who are related to Slavs so it's not a huge difference but further east and north they are mixed with Finno-Ugric and Turkic people.

>Implying Russia is a Northern Israel

Unironically this, Belarussians are the only pure East Slavs (if there ever was such a thing to begin with, t b h). Ukrainians have a significant Turkic influence, while Russians have assimilated a lot of Finno-Ugric peoples. Still, in both cases, the genetical influences not that big.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

instead baitposting, lets just listen song one more time
youtube.com/watch?v=0HtvH34CmZY