FUCKING BITCOIN SITES

FUCKING BITCOIN SITES
I CANNOT BUY FUCKING BITCOIN BECAUSE THEY ALL FUCKING REQUIRE ID VERIFICATION. ALL I FUCKING HAVE AS ID IS A FUCKING EXPIRED PASSPORT AND HAVE TO WAIT FUCKING 10 WEEKS FOR ANOTHER ONE, FUCK THIS SHIT. FUCK IT. FUCK EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE

Other urls found in this thread:

bitrush.nl/gb
anycoindirect.eu/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol newcoiner get rekt

you missed your last chance

With that kind of attitude, it's a blessing in disguise for you lol.

beat it, newcoiner.

rocketship's full.

sorry kid, you missed the rocket to the moon. That's what happens when you dont plan in advance.

bitcoin ATM noob. pay the 8% fee.

coinmama doesn't. but they are literal jews, so expect to be ripped off with fees.

I don't have a car, and the nearest one is 70 miles away.

dude where you from i know of at least 2 websites that don't require any ID at all
HMU if you're dutch ill post the links

>buying bitcorn above $200
kys

Lol found the poorfag who never flies anywhere, stays at hotels, buys drinks or drives a car.

UKanon

not really caring about all this but the big trading sites want your id now?

OP: local bitcoins

Go to london and get it. You can have a new passport tomorrow.

bitrush.nl/gb ID required if over 2500 euro
anycoindirect.eu/en

on a serious note, dont panick noob, there will be a lot of uncertainty in november due to hard fork and there will be huge fluctuations in price. Get your passport asap, et be ready for october november.
Also it takes 10 weeks to get a passport? wow literally 3rd world tier efficiency.

Bittylicious if you're desperate

You know, for an whiney nocoiner fag like you, I could maybe be willing to accept a paypal gift in exchange for coins

Take a bus you dumb twat

You don't deserve BTC gains if you're not willing to invest 2 hours of your precious masturbation time to go and acquire BTC

Lazy sack of shit

Pretty expensive.
Can't I just get BTC from blockchain.info?

I can send you bitcoin

That's good. I can't buy any crypto because my retarded bank doesn't support 3d secure.
>brb running 20km to the nearest bitcoin ATM to BTFD.

I'm in the same boat, OP. Lost my old Coinbase account because I switched numbers so can't 2FA, still have to go through the process to fix that, still waiting for my kraken deposit to process after almost a week, and cex.io said the automated verification wouldn't work for me so they'll have to look at it by hand probably because I'm under gov surveillance or some stupid shit.

what country are you in? are you an illegal fag?

>not using sites to sell your belongings for crypto
>not completing micro tasks for crypto
>not doing those watch these videos for crypto sites

Theres a ton of ways to get crypto if you just want $1k or less.

If you want like several thousand $usd then yeah I could see how that sucks.

Just use ebay.

here, I can't even do that because my $500 kraken transfer has been pending for 4 days and I don't want to sit and be out another 500 for the entire time it takes to withdrawal my money back out if I get bitcoins through other means faster. I didn't know bitcoin ATMs existed though, that's good to know.

how on god's shitty earth could it take 10 weeks to get a new passport in the UK? there are, what, 15 million of you wankers and it takes that long? I'm an ameriburger and i got my new one in less than 3 weeks.

also, quit being a bitch.

btc-e

retard