Get in here Veeky Forums!!

Other urls found in this thread:

fiatleak.com/
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/block.dws?1243691.htm
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/block.dws?1243699.htm
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/block.dws?1243700.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honest question

What does LTC have after the BTC update that BTC doesn't have, except for a different value?
I ask this as someone with LTC right now who fucked up and didn't go BTC when it was 0.024

yeah someone posted earlier it was going to $65 before saturday...

never happened

All cryptos, including BTC, are backed by literally nothing. They are a faith-based currency. As long as there are people who want them to have value, they will have value. LTC is no different, it's just another coin. There's no reason to choose any one coin over any other.

LTC has good devs, far cheaper, and relatively low volatility

>Trying to get people to buy high

I never understand this

>been to 58
>at 44
>high
pretty stable mid low price right now, room to move up

Stop looking at it like it's a competition. The two coins can be used in tandem they can both succeed while still being similar.

This $45 buy walls needs to get pulled or bought out somehow. It hasn't been touched in hours and actually grew some.

Make that a sell wall, but whatever either way it needs to be crushed. Based China needs to get to work.

>he doesn't realize it is actually China putting up the walls to suppress the price.

If it was created by China it can be destroyed by China. amirite?

Curious: there was a website that shows currency inflows to different cryptos. Anyone remember that site?

just bought 10 at $46

it's going up!

IT'S DOING IT

NO STOP I DON'T GET PAID TIL TOMMOROW.

they do decide when the price gets to go up, and congrats, they just decided to lift it higher as well type now, enjoy the green candles user

wow, wtf

HABBBBBBBBENNNNNNINNNNNNNNN

$12 by sunday

This,
Anyone know the site that shows the top trades?

People kept spamming it during the ETH -> LTC movement

Strap in, were hitting max Q!!

Anyone else's Blockfolio showing numbers that are completely fucked up for no reason when you click holdings?

FUCK I THINK IT WAS A TRAP...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mine seems to be normal. Green for the first time this week.

fiatleak.com/

you mean this?

it just shows btc/country

It looked more like a simply list but thx

chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/block.dws?1243691.htm
235,822 LTC ~11mil USD
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/block.dws?1243699.htm
127,446 LTC ~6mil USD
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/block.dws?1243700.htm
192,356 LTC ~9mil USD

some example txs that happened on the LTC blockchain within the past 30 minutes. these kinds of large txs happen multiple times every hour. you're delusional if you think the people using LTC in this way will allow it to tank to $12.

don't worry. going to 55

hehehh....stupid gweilo....you just activated my prepped bull trap

you're right

back to $7.50

i have 51 ltc....how many lambos can i buy in 2020?

I just bought some, expect a crash homies.

$47.6 AND RISING
LTC/BTC VALUE UP TO .017

I hope it gets to at least $50

i wish i bought more. oh well

how does the situation look for august 1st?

LTC is the comfiest coin. It's like investing in something that's halfway between insane volatility shitcoins and boring grandpa fart blue chip stocks.

I feel so done with crypto at this point.

LTC can't even sustain above $47

Im nervous guys. Holding alot of litecoin. Why is the price going up? I thought litecoin has no advantage to bitcoin now?

i really couldn't say but once all the uncertainty dies down LTC is going to $60-$120

big gap, i know. but it's still good news

Seems to be pretty large buys knocking the price back up around $47 versus the slow chipping away sell action. Looking for $48.50 myself. Gonna bail, set an order for $45 and ride it back up over $50.

Why would LTC go up in price? Woudn't everyone be better off converting to fiat?

If something happens where BTC gets fucked again LTC is the go-to. That's its advantage.

If you're a BTC hodl it's a very good idea to put a portion into LTC. During the crash last week it was like the most stable coin.

a few reasons but right know i think ppl are just getting out of BTC while it falls and moving to high market cap cryptos like LTC. I'm not too surprised ETH isn't going up as much given its recent volatilty. LTC has be a stable safe bet with an overall uptrend

600 million more is all that needs to be done to bring it up to $60...

Bitcoin got easily 5-8 billion today put into that coin. I just wish some billionaire saw potential in it.

>I hope it gets to at least $50
have patience

don't focus on gdax, the americans are always the first to sell LTC when it rises because they still want 'muh eth lambo'. gdax is only 6% of LTC volume anyway, focus on the asian exchanges user...

they can both be interchanged faster now so ltc will go up with bit - probably always stay relative to where it is now

LTC is faster, cheaper transactions, already has segwit, will have LIT soon, doesn't have 2x blocksize bullshit, and slightly better algo

BTC only has adoption over LTC and only because it was first

>don't worry. going to 55

I wish.

Dude, I actually agree with you. Thing is, the market doesn't seem to care. Most people stay with daddy BitCoin and Scamthereum because the former has staying power, and the other promise smart contract functionality. LTC just tries to be BTC, but never seems to quite make it work.

srsly, something like 70% of LTC volume is on asian exhanges

It's because BTC has risen 2x or 3x your alts. It's confusing the program bc you have more usd but less btc now

To the person said it was gonig to $55

FUCK YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE.

Litecoin already has SegWit, lightening, will soon have MAST and then Atomic Swaps.

MAST will enable smart contracts, much like ETH.

It combines the benefits of both BTC and ETH, without any of the bullshit those two had recently.

See you on the moon.

no one gives a fuck
ltc is a shitty coin full of the worst chink whales you can imagine

>It combines the benefits of both BTC and ETH
If that's true then I need a lot more LTC

There's no fucking benefit to LTC. It's just a stupid bitcoin clone that was changed juuuust enough by devs butthurt omfor not getting into Bitcoin to be different in meaningless ways.

It will go to $55, you just have to WAIT.