/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

will suck cock for L2 edition

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/aptevo-therapeutics-alligator-bioscience-announce-212003508.html
share.robinhood.com/erico86
tradingview.com/gopro/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>APVO

Why did visa go up so little? You guys told me it was going to mske money with the earnings call reeeeeeeee

I cant even buy a fucking happy meal with my returns from it

Has anything changed with PRTK? Some good results a couple days ago and there's a dip right now.

I'm bagholding PRTK until $32.

>SPEX
>NAK
>PULM
>AMD
>AMZN

buy these and be rich

>legitimately sad tomorrow is friday
ive only been at this 2 weeks anons and i fucking love trading

i remember when trading was fun

back before I ever took a huge loss

good times... miss those times...

Trade crypto or forex then.

I have nightmares about trading all the time. I have a recurring nightmare actually. I'm not even memeing it goes like this:

>wake up late
>I had an order overnight I forgot about
>wake up to crashing stock
>place market sell order
>order doesn't fill right away
>fills at pennies and I lose all my money

Does anybody else have dreams like this or am i just psychotic?

>not going with Ally Invest

more like /smallballer/

>he trusts """"""commission free"""""""""" trading

any robinhood alternative for euro boys like me?

you don't actually know anything about it, do you?

im only slowly moving my way up from constant huge losses on my account to winning days and losing days about averaging out and every trade for me is exciting and at the end of the day after kicking back i just start thinking about entering the market the next day, i spend my whole weekends reading and watching material to prepare for the next week and my night shifts at work before the market opens reading up on the next day and learning new strategies to implement.

i seriously love this right now, yeah im disappointed on losing days but I still love it.

>employee for robinhood
>some dude calls in hella pissed
>"WHILE YOUR SERVERS WERE DOWN I LOST OUT ON BIG BUCKS"
>look into his accoutn via the credentials provided
>"Soo, we're not finding an account under that name, can yo pr-"
>"BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING KEK"
>"Excuse me?"
>hangs up

Which one of you fuckers got bold and called in??

shouldn't people wait on SPEX, or is the dilution dipping over?

3 months as an active trader here. Weekends are nice, but I can't wait for Mondays.

Can't make good gains with FOREX. Crypto isn't backed by anything. I feel it could go bust any minute.

I might try T-Bond trading though; looks like fun.

the dilution is at 2 dollars per share and price is slightly below that now

No hahahaha

I've barely dipped my toe in the pond, and probably too much of a pussy to make any high volume risky trades

>Can't make good gains with FOREX

Do they not offer crazy leveraging anymore?

What's going on with REITs this week?

alright, I can feel that. I don't think I will buy any more shares, but I am less worried it will poop out. Did you know that the esteemed gentlemen at stocktwits think it will be 1 dollar soon?

Can this just be the general day trader bunker thread since this board is dominated by coinflipping faggets

I'm thinking of picking up a couple hundred shares of NVAX tomorrow after lunch. FDA Phase 2 trial data is out on Monday.

Good plan?

if you help me make money then idc what you do

WTF happened to CERU?

I have that dream except my portfolio will basically fluctuate by thousands every second only to end up with 0

I think someone said they are being picked up by DARE but idk. I also don't know why anyone would still have shares after the bump the other day

that means it will go higher when the shorts have to cover
holy shit that exact thing happens to me too. Have you ever had dreams about a specific stock?

I had a dream about dryships. it was having a short squeeze and was up some retarded 500,000% or something. I placed a market order and it filled at the top and it came crashing down and i lost all my money

Whats the verdict on microsoft? Earnings seemed good. Too late to buy in After pre market?

>dreaming about greek shipping memes
holy fuck lmao

>APVO
>RSII

if you aren't in these two by now get in them

Not going to make any incredible immediate gains but I think they're going to trend up for a while if you're patient

they're getting on par with Amazon in cloud computing

Why are all therapeutics shooting up? And will this continue?

>$3.95 per trade
Good goy

after you get past a certain amount of money, it's worth it to pay commission and not have to deal with awful slippage, no shorting, technical problems at least once a month, etc etc

Baby boomers.

Im feeling it on ustocktrade where I essentially pay 1 dollar trades for no PDT limit on my tiny account, however I'll probably move to a different broker when im consistently profitable like that warrior trading dude did.

As is, sometimes the slippage really kills a trade for me and the superuser might be limited liquidity on a stock meaning i can only trade to another user

Not buying some Indian penny stock, but that APVO looks interesting. Any reason you think it's going up besides therapeutics in general being hot?

yeah, read the news

finance.yahoo.com/news/aptevo-therapeutics-alligator-bioscience-announce-212003508.html

as for RSII, trust me when i say you are going to want to get into it. The float is locked and they are changing the company to a mj company and will be changing name and ticker.. it should be huge.

Are we allowed to link free stock referals?

Cool. Thanks for the tip. Looks like RSII isn't available on Robinhood though

No.

Damn AEZS is still going.. i pulled out at around 2.80. Think it will keep being bullish?

Kind of fishy how the news lined up with them hitting their all-time low. I smell manipulation.

>CERU

lol, i was just looking at that.

Prime example of manipulation

Well, if it makes me money I won't complain. I bought purely on the technical and because
>APVO

I tried to sell today during my break at 2.85 but it wouldn't go through. The next time I checked it was 2.60 and I was pissed. Not so pissed anymore

Haha right on, grats man. Hopefully it keeps going but your call!

So what are these amazing weed stocks I keep hearing about?

Purple pill me

you honestly come to Veeky Forums to get stock tips?

XXXDDDDDDD

>buying when it's up 500,000% or something

mj sector should be heating up for the next few months leading up to Jan. 1 thats when it becomes "more" legal in california.

Im in RSII, USMJ, MYDX, and i just sold SGBY today looking for re-entry

Marijuana is a commodity. Anyone can make it, no one can trademark it. Also, it's still illegal federally and one of those major goverment monkeys wants to ramp back up on the war on drugs.

Smart money is getting in on the growing side. Scott's miracle grow, hydroponics, grow lights etc

guys I think I'm just gonna go out it all on red

also that TPB ticker

anyone getting NVAX tomorrow for the moon on Monday?

That's a strange way to spell $RAD

or crash if it fails phase 2

Does anyone have any experience ACATS'ing from robinhood to Interactive Broker? Where it ask for "Source", Robinhood is not listed, so I'm not sure where to go from here.

share.robinhood.com/erico86

Anyone wanna sign up and we get free shares? Thanks :)

GNW to $5.43 is still alive. Someone hasn't gotten around to appointing some of the assistant secretaries that sit on CFIUS, so processing of foreign takeovers is going in slow motion.

Why USMJ?

MYDX just filed pretty major lawsuit and I can't find anything indicating their analyzer works well.

From $2.72 to $0.005 in 5 years.. What's got you interested?

>KTOS earnings moved to next Friday

FUCK yes this is literally the stock to go all-in on.

ssw earnings monday:) Do what you will.

Anyone know what the fuck happened to vertex stock? Didnt they get a med approval? My stocks value dropped 300-400€ because i thought it will skyrocket

Why is that good news?

>Posts pig's foot with a watch on it...

Buy the dip. :^)

$AEZS going nuts in pre-market this morning

Changing earnings calls are usually bad

I reckon those JNUG calls I bought yesterday are going to make me some shekels when I sell them today.

>He's never heard from again

Someone explain this. What the actual fuck. Premarket up by 26167%. Is this a glitch?

Here you go

It's OTC. A lot of those are just pump and dumps.

Also what scanner is that?

Hodl visa or sell?

Think it'll go up more today? or was that ~$1 from yesterday the best we'll get from the earnings call?

tradingview

is that free? Doesn't look too bad

It's not a glitch, just a shitty low volume penny stock. From what I see the stock fell 99.63% to $0.003 yesterday. 26,167% return premark means someone traded the stock around $0.08 on very low volume.

Could be settling shorts, could be manipulation, who really cares? Either way stay the fuck away

yea it is free. you get real timne data if u pay but i use it to watch daily ticks @ 1 min

I doubt its gonna go up that much honestly

NAK has been going down recently. What makes you think today will be their day?

Out of daytrades. I wonder if any of these can swing.

PLUG is probably my scalp

Yo are your seriously a robingoy employee?

I used to use tradingview, very friendly interface. Doesn't seem like a bad way to go. Do you know if there's a way to pay for level 2 data?

Speaking of level 2 data I'm happy to post reasonable stocks for L2 if you think you can make money off it

I just heard investors underground talking about you guys, said part of your business plan is using shitty fills to bundle and make some money, can you confirm or deny? Would they even send that part of their business plain down to you?

fuck is everyone asleep?

Probably
Most people on here are NEETs

Trading literally enables NEET life though. Like, if anything we should be popping off.

That said, it's friday and fridays are scary

post memes for today please

tradingview.com/gopro/
I don't see that on here.

I appreciate the offer. I wouldn't know where to start. Still kind of of new. :)

its a penny stock..... i don't see why people analyze otc stocks like that, its about the stock and the trade, not the company.

People make money trading alt coins but yet they are just made up currency, pink sheets are similar the only thing backing a pink sheet stock is the shitty company that its attached to it. Its about the trade, not the company.

Bluestar

It does. But NEETs also like to stay up late lurking on Veeky Forums and playing vidya.

see deep green=meme