Do you think he owned ETH?

Do you think he owned ETH?

hahaha

DGB

ya know what's weird about these people...if you look at their instagram or social media they literally couldn't look more "all is fine"....it seems there is very little indicator of what's going on inside their heads...

people who publically state they're suicidal are usually just attention seekers. legit suicidals are usually to cynical for that shit.

he shorted btc

He must have bought high and sold low.

WAKE ME UP WAKE ME UP INSIDE I CAN'T WAKE UP

"I TRIED SO HARD"
"AND GOT SO FAR"

Meteora is unironically comfy

Probably bought CFI at 15k sats.

Honestly, I feel for him he must have suffered a lot in life (hence his depressing screamo shite music).

But to abandon 6 kids just because he's sad, is just so selfish, those kids will be scarred for life and quite possibly some will follow his path.

I will never understand how people can be so wrapped up in themselves that they can do that, maybe he sold his soul to the devil or something, I don't know.

I hope that his next incarnation he deals with his issues.

I never got shitting on people that publicly state their considering suicide. If you have to say you are going to kill yourself for attention you probably have other problems.

>
that flame tattoo

Yeah man. I got unironically told to kys on /mu for saying that Meteora is the superior album, even compared to Hybrid Theory.

in the end it doesn't even matter

I PUT MY TRUST

IN YOU

You're right, they do have other problems. That's why they attention whore.

Whatevs, his kids are probably set for life with trust funds

I know it's Veeky Forums but either you're being edgy or don't know about depression. The guy was sexually abused as a child.

Depression fucks with everything in your mind. It makes you feel so shit about yourself that a lot of the time you honestly believe your loved ones will be better off without you.

I wish he was satoshi so those coins are lost forever

Instagram is literally a facade social network "look how happy and successful i am"

wait all those people on insta are not actually happy and successful?

Depression sucks man. It's a literal rewire of your brain. You don't feel like getting up, and nothing makes you feel good, man.

Imagine your body not producing the feel good chemicals at all. Everything sucks-- you literally feel like a fucking robot.

The worst part about this, sometimes you have no fucking clue it's hitting you. You start to notice the things you enjoy, just doesn't do it for you anymore.

Living with this your entire life must suck hard, especially when it was the fault of someone else. Why people enjoy things becomes a mystery to you, because you will never understand it.

I don't think he was into eating shit

Genuinely sad to see him go. Linkin Park was my favorite band in middle school. Feels like a part of my childhood died with him.

fucking this. but it can be very powerful for marketing for that very reason

He was the Hansa Market admin

A lot of suicide victims were abused as a child like he was.

If society cared, they'd do that injection that turns people infertile to everyone who abuses kids and maybe we could reduce the amount of kids getting abused.

>the dutch police actually paid a graphic designer to turn the hansa logo into a sinking ship
why is this so fucking hilarious

Pretty sure he's had a shirt on of health problems and he lost his singing voice years ago.

Same feeling here man. Used to be a huge link in park fan

yeah i know. i laughed at all the memes but i loved linkin park in middle school. wouldn't have expected to care but i legitimately felt sad

um why isnt in the end playing on repeat on every board, for fucks sakes Hiroshima get your act together

I had a Linkin Park song in my head all day. Just the line "I've become so dead". Huh.

Phonefag

CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN

I'm kinda sad I ragged on this dude

he had 6 kids he left behind, fuck him

The memes killed him, we all know it. With great kek comes great responibility guys.

6 white kids

he's literally everything pol wants to be

I don't care what anyone says, whenever I hear a Linkin Park song, I have nothing but good memories.

>But to abandon 6 kids just because he's sad, is just so selfish, those kids will be scarred for life and quite possibly some will follow his path.

Yeah, killing yourself is very selfish. Slaughtering others is an altruistic act.

I'd kill myself too if my name was CHESTER

HAHAHAHA

>Depression sucks man. It's a literal rewire of your brain.
I've read it's like withdrawing from a drug addiction.
Seems like depression is just low dopamine levels in the brain, so you permanently feel like shit.

He openly said he thought about it for years after he got abused and on drugs though.

>legit suicidals are usually to cynical for that shit.
When you're in that mind-state you're fully nihilistic, nothing you can say about how you're feeling matters at all. Only thing that matters at all are the losses you made in Eth, which drive you to the brink. There's nothing anyone can say to console you in that situation. The people who post about feeling suicidal or unhappy obviously still have hope left

pizzagate