We are the digimarines

we are the digimarines

Reporting in digibros....

we are the digimarines

we are the digimarines

we are the digimarines

These threads should garnish an automatic ban.

Lol!

We are the digimarines

All hail the digimarines

Actually, DGB's orderbook is looking good right now.

we are the digimarines

nice, just bought 831 DGB

I'm still holding 500k

$1 soon user, don't give up

(You should give up)

I think DGB is due for an upswing personally. Looking at the long term, this coin has become seriously oversold. All the panic selling as price dropped has reduced price below what it is actually worth. Not saying you'll see 2k sats again anytime soon (if ever) but I don't think 1k sats is out of the question.

You think the market is rational?
No!

I agree, it isn't. That's partly why I think we could see an upswing. I seriously think that buying now is a good idea. The orderbook doesn't look bad at all. If the price happens to go up to 600 or 700 sats, I think people will FOMO it to 1k sats. I don't think that's out of the question at all.

Its less riskier to buy at the uptrend for lesser gains.

very true, less risky. What is also less risky is just to not invest in crypto. It's a risk reward thing. I am willing to hear other people's thoughts on this though. I've read the posts claiming it will fall to 200-300 sats soon. I'm not saying I would bet my house on this. What do other people think would happen if you invested now?

Where did this robot come from it looks terrible.

It reminds me of one of the Tom's from Toonami on Cartoon Network when I was a kid. I dunno though.

who siamarines here?