RDD - Reddcoin

>2017

>Still hasn't bought RDD

What's wrong biz babies?

Not a good time to shill this

Nigga shill AFTER it moons so we can dump our bags without too much hurry. Just stfu about it now.

It already had its big moon, bag holding fuck. What? You thought it was going to moon again?

Samefagging is really pathetic, OP

>It already had its big moon
that's correct, but since it hasn't been molested for a while it's a nice prospect. Also it's cheap as fuck right now and I guess it will go down to ~25 sats.
I'm bagholding part of my gains, a bit more than 500k, I'm seriously thinking on doubling that if it goes sub 30 sats.
Same thing happened with SEC, it was kind of stable at 130 sats and it mooned out of nowhere and I tripled my money. Right now is on it's way back to 130 sats and you would have to be a fool to not grab some again.

Tbh I want you to be right. RDD is a perfect bridge for beginners into getting ahead because its so cheap. It was for me. Ripple was too and is cheap rn but its an even bigger risk than RDD. Is there any news ON RDD recently?

as far as I know redd-id was moved to Q3 this year along the mobile wallet.

You mean carboncoin

Do you know what a id is newfag?

Yeah, why?

>Yobit
no thanks. I wasn't a fan when I made 2 BTC with XBY and had to withdraw, I don't know if I will ever put any money back in that exchange.
Also, it has already mooned, it was near 89 sats.

It's just a old dumb Reddit coin.

Nice sell walls.

OP here, ya'll niggas gonna be regretting when this coin hits 30k sats

I'm buying for sure.

just hitting 1k will make my week. Don't be a greedy fucker.

he isn't samefagging you fucking moron. i posted that one above

Have any of you niggers seen the sell wall? That shit is grander than the Great Wall of china. Probably greater than the wall Donald Trump will build from Mexicans. RDD ain't going no where buds. Enjoy bagholding!

Just wait for REDD ID

Now that BTC is done crashing I guess it's time for Veeky Forums to get back to pissing their allowance away on obvious shitcoins.

I'm strapping in for this. It'll be fun.

Lmao the fact that i already made 3k off this

website is down since a week shows the quality of this coin

>website is down since a week shows the quality of this coin

Just jumped on the Redd train the other day

>BUT M-M-M-MUH REDD ID!

Is there any chance this thing might reach 1 cent by end of the year?
Can't imagine it happen Even with ReddID and mobile wallet release.....

Iv got 750k of these cunts since 5 sats how hopeful should I be?

I'm wondering why didn't you sell at 100 sats, it hovered around there for a long time

I'm not interested in trading. I'm just looking to hold what I have for a few years.

It will be worth 0 sats in less than a few weeks.

If that's the case only lost £50 oh well

site update.

I really don't like this coin but at the price it is now it is a steal honestly. it WILL eventually generate 2-3x regardless of muh REDD-ID

Anyone have an issue with synching the wallet?

>RDD
>website doesn't even work
>for an entire week
>radio silence from devs

I'm holding 1 million of these fuck nuggets and I should've unloaded them one month ago.

Getting nervous too

But remember, this coin has actual use cases, unlike the majority of other shitcoins which are confined to less-than-trustworthy exchanges.
Once the devs pull their fists out of their ass and get to integrating it better into platforms, this coin will surely moon,
r-right?

I've shilled this coin back in early June and said the application of this coin could bring the entire normie ensemble to the crypto world and securing it's place as a social media tipping currency was genius. All the devs have to do is fucking deliver and it's lambo time, but seeing Redd-ID being in the works for 3-4+ years and the website going down for an entire week with no news is a big red flag for Shitcoin 2.0.