You Are Living in a Simulation

Ever wonder why right after you sell the price goes up? Or when you buy the price goes down? Even if it is just a small amount. If it seems to happen to you frequently, let me give you a bit of advice.

Do you have a Webcam or a mic in your house?

Certain websites can track the number of people in your home. They know who you have steady contact with. Phones can listen in for keywords. They can sell this information to trading sites. Why is this relevant?

Let me tell you..

When you are trading, the site will show you a specific price. How do you know that this price is the same price everyone else is seeing? The site can sync prices for people who are connected.

So how do you know the prices are not manipulated shortly after you make that trade?

The price you see are simulated for you. They are not universal. They may be small manipulations but you have to be careful.

Protip: remove webcams and any audio type devices, including gaming headsets with a mic.

I'll take your shekles for these tips.

0xc9d2eefed913242bb9db71b0ad4a2ea917fd0480

That made me really paranoid for a minute, but youre nuts man

>Ever wonder why right after you sell the price goes up? Or when you buy the price goes down?
Nah just sounds like you suck at trading

I am pretty sure the price tanks every time i jerk off(about 2-3 times a week). Not sure why haven't tried using this to short yet though.

You're fucking retarded

hmm, why would everything I invest in go up? Ive also sold things at the peak tons of times, sometimes forced to because I needed money but always at the ATH coincidentally.

Let's see that proof.

I'm not saying its impossible.

But if they are able to track you I can assure you, you will have a tough time.

If this was true, you'd be dead before you'd be able to post this. I believe you, though.

/x/ you're drunk go home.

kys

This is some insidious shit. Even more because it's actually plausible to some degree.

sage em and /thread em

Op: so shitty at trading, he had to invent conspiracy theories to explain it and make himself feel better. LMFAO

someone has features of psychosis... seriously you should see a mental health professional ASAP.

>bought dip
>currently up $5000 even after talking to my online buddies about how low BTC and shitcoins has gotten and browsing many different crypto news sites

Get help. You sound like you're undergoing psychosis

> t. CIAniggers

What's more likely though?

CIA posting on Veeky Forums to divert normal people to put money into a false market or you being a mentally ill faggot who hasn't left his room in a week?

>Buy then price up always
>TFW LIVING INSIDE THE JEW

This is easy to verify or disprove - create two accounts using different information/IPs. Use the API of the exchange to retrieve the orderbooks and compare them.

>t. CYA

They would ufcking know you are doing that

Just tinfoil everything, go off grid and smoke crack all day

Who cares if they're manipulated as long as you're making money?

The beauty of schizophrenia is that you've created such an elaborate delusion that any logic hurled at it can be defeated by some asinine circular thinking

How?

This is the kind of thing that people who have been up a few days on stimulants come up with but.. I'm completely sober and it gave me a little pause. Cause like, what if? Is it within the realm of possibility, even though far fetched?

This is fucking wild op. I believe it until someone can prove it's NOT true. Literally the most plausible explanation for why I'll see the price drop even after I know for a fact my order should not have affected the price at all.
I've also heard something like this in the past in regard to an old game I once played and the prices of items sold in the game and how it would appear different for each player depending on what level you were or what quests you did.

because they will clearly hear / see / intercept that it is the same fucking guy and put you in an endless loop trading to yourself scooping up the fees

>When you are trading, the site will show you a specific price. How do you know that this price is the same price everyone else is seeing?

Because I usually have five sources of live data being fed to me while i trade and the differences have only been by pennies.

Also you're a fucking retard OP.
>Buythetipsellthedip

sounds like you're making excuses because you're a dumbass who buys high and sells low desu senpai

What if it's not like, all the time or anything, but it's just a little tweak here and there, where you see something slightly different that influences your decision?

You finally found out the truth. How did they let you post this?

Fucking Jews. Every. Time.

>1 post by this ID
Black helicopters must have landed and scooped your ass up before you could reply. You should have kept that to yourself once you figured it out.

What if instead of investing in a coin I buy some Google ad words to get search top results on a couple coins I already owned. Then I set up a dummy site listing my coins at 30% higher than whatever market is. Hopefully lazy anons who just search will always think price is higher than it is but could I sell to them directly too? They would probably still go to exchanges right? How to Jew this way?