I CANT MISS IT AGAIN

I CANT MISS IT AGAIN

I HAVE 15 BTC WHAT THE FUCK DO I BUY RIGHT NOW

I WANT TO GET RICH GUYS

buy bitbean

you'll be rich if you just fucking wait with those 15 BTC.

sell unless you bought below $1000

Puts a handful into litecoin and sell at ~$100

Litecoin. We mooning bitch.

>Looks at chart.
>Has been dropping for the past 3 days in terms of satoshis
>Yea okay.

Look again faggot.

long XBTU17 now on bitmex at 3x leverage which would equal a position size of 125000 contracts if you had 15 btc margin, place a sell limit order 50k sell at 2850 25k 2860 and 50k 2870. Once this fills you have just made 2800 usd (1 btc approx). You can go to bed safe in 3x, you'll wake up and it would have filled. Thank me tomorrow

Go flip MTL you dipshit
Also buy SYNX and NAUT, very likely they will moon

MAGA

Also Iconomi if you want, wait until it reaches a new ATH right around August 1

Buy fiat, shit is about to crash again you dumbass.

what does that have to do with it?

litecoin. Thank me later

how MUCH later tho ...LTC has been in the 40-50 range for months now

LBC was up 40% today before BTC sent the ETH and the alt market down. All other alts in my bag are now in red for the day. LBC is still up +12.5% (COVAL is at +7.9%).

There were a whole bunch of coins that had pumps awhile back that were at accumlation after the bear market slowed. VTC, COVAL, NXC, etc. All are doing well, not being pushed down much, but LBC has come out as the winner of them.

Buy LBC. The land of lambos awaits, for you, if you will join us, user.

Sell them and buy back in after the inevitable dip. Being unable to pass 3k is a huge red flag, sell now. Buy back in for cheaper.

>LTC has been in the 40-50 range for months now
>for months
are you actually retarded?
LTC hit 40 maybe 3 weeks ago

BTC/ETH/ANS

See you on the moon

hell yeah bro

Unplug yourself from wage cucking

buy more btc and eth if it goes down. And hold.

remember long game.

Wait for the STRAT dip and hold I'd say, that's my plan

this is the strat dip its ath is 45 and its at 20

now bitcoin is back strat will moon

Set low buy-orders on the coins you want. Look at past support levels and be greedy. Don't buy @ the levels they're at right now since BTC is going to dip and when BTC dips all its pairs do too (with few exception). Why is BTC going to dip? Well, it's coming off of a pump, for one. And the pump was predicated on Segwit locking in. Segwits locked in now so there's nobody left to buy off of that hype and locking-in isn't a big enough piece of news to justify continued growth past 2900.

tl; dr Set low buy orders or hold and wait til tomorrow to buy.

This 1000x.

The viability of Stratis (at least in the short term with the plans for Breeze and tumblebit) depend on a strong BTC. Now that BTC is looking strong again Stratis is also looking strong.

Sell 10 BTC for 2300$ each
=> wait for the weekend dip
=> buy 11 BTC 2000$ each

700$ for your pocket and more BTC than before.

Sauce on this? Or is it experience, senpai?

Dude, it's obvious

It's just sell the hype/buy the dip.

Assuming we've not reached the market cap (which we haven't since there are exponentially many peoeple waiting for exchange accounts), you can "play it save" and never sell at a loss. In that case, the punishment for bad decissions are waiting times.
Evidently at one point BTC will fall below 2200$ again -do you agree?- so if you sell now, the only question is how long you'll have to wait.
Example: You sell now and it turns out it was a bad decision and BTC goes up to 2700 for another 2 weeks, then the punishment is that you missed out on hypotetical gains and have to wait 3 dips again. You have your money in your pocket anyway, because you never sold at a loss.
Other example: It's unreasonable to assume ETH will never go up to 250$ again. So if you buy ETH now, it's bad because it will fall soon, but you still can hold and make money eventually. It's just that you wait longer.
In a growing market here, just don't sell at a loss. Your bad decissions are then only reflected in the waiting times till you get percentage out of it.
Money is lost in in time as well as in shitcoins that don't have backing by peoples actually interest.

BUY EOS LETS 10X YEEEEEEUP

dude. place a buy order of 1 BTC of anything that has thin walls, then wait for your order to accumulate and then put up a 14 BTC bid wall.

what do you mean by "wait for accumulate"? in practice

bitshares is going fucking ham right now

Buy some fucking ANS op don't be stupid.

user wipe your brain clean and forget you owned that 15 BTC for 1 year then come back and reassess the situation

Don't listen to idiots spreading FUD, your BTC is safe NIGGER DIGGER

Trade BTC with Fiat. Everything else is scam.

Move to cash. When they turn society into a cashless one, you'll thank me. Just put it in a dark, dry place and leave it be. That way you won't lose a dime to market volatility and physical paper will be worth a lot when a one world digital currency is pushed onto the people while society collapses.

Paper is the future!!!

Trade it for USDT
Wait for BTC to crash
Trade USDT for BTC
Wait for BTC to reach ATH
Repeat
???
Profit

Not only is the platform opening august 1st, coincidentally the meme triangle is closing exactly then.
I bought myself in at 70 cents. Now it's a waiting game.