"REEEE ARAB LIZARD EATERS GET OUT"

>"REEEE ARAB LIZARD EATERS GET OUT"
>follow an Arab religion
>worship an Arab and his Arab family
>use an Arab script
>have Arabic language written on their flag
>entire political system is based on an Arab nationalist religion

Why are Persians so cucked?

1300 years of Arab and Turkic rule can do that to you.

>Shia Islam
>An Arab religion

wew lad where have you been all this time

Ottoman*

>And Turkic

They are bigger traitors to their ancestry than the Iranians. Turks used to be dope.. what are you now.. discount arabs.

Shia Islam is Iranian Islam. Half of their weird fucked up traditions come from Zoroastrian weird fucked up traditions

>Arabic language

The grammar was invented by Persians, though.

>1300 years of Arab and Turkic rule
Never happened, roach.

Not true.
Most of the Shiite scholars and Imams during the Abbasid and post-Abbasid era were Arabs.

Unlike the Sunni sect of which all the scholars were Persian.

Iran didn't adopt the twelver Shiite sect until later in the mid 15th century.

What a load of bullshit.

Don't get me wrong; Zoroastrianism is fucked up (DUDE INCEST AND COW PISS LMAO).

But Shiism was fully formed by the time of the Safavid conversion.

Standardising grammar does not equal inventing a language, Babak-jan.

That's Persian not Arabic written on their flag.

>Ali, Hussein, Hassan, Fatima, Abbas, Hafith, were all Persians

Shiism is no way an Iranian religion, it existed as the state religion in Egypt before Iran. But even if it was, it's quite cucky for a Persian religion to literally worship Arabs.

>Allah
>la illaha ila allah

It's Arabic

Can you tell me some of these Zoroastrian fucked up traditions ? I'm curious now

>"never happened"
>current Supreme ruler is an Azeri Turk
Sure thing, Ali-Reza.

>Azeris
>Turkic

Qajar were Turks

Everyone hates the Qajars.

yeah, it's not like they speak an Oghuz Turkic language or anything

Your bait has gotten worse with your shit posting, roach.

No, Sah Ismail Safavid was Alevi first, that is to say a very batini version of Shia Islam. It was after they brought in ulema from Syria that Safavids became 12er

>Orghuz Turkic language
>*****Turkic language*****
Wew

And your argument was non-existant to begin with, friend.

Siktir lan

Basically Iranian and especially Turkic Shiism used to be very batini until Arabs fucked that up as well.

If you want to see what Iranian/Turkic Shiism used to be like look at the Alevi of Turkey

they are as aryan as turks are hittite

you can call them asimilated iranians but to deny their turkishness is absurd, and probably rooted in `everyone is aryan` nationalism iran holds now.

Its not working, pederasty kun.

Genetically they are not Turkic at all. Which goes hand in hand with modern Turks just being cucked invaders who were assimilated by everyone and anyone.

>speaking a language makes you part of that ethnicity

I guess pic related are ethnic Persians then, right?

>they are as aryan as turks are hittite

So pretty aryan, then? How many Azeris (especially the ones in Iran) have slanted eyes?

> and probably rooted in `everyone is aryan` nationalism iran holds now

Iran doesn't hold any nationalism at all right now, the ruling ideology is pan-islamism, which is pretty much the exact opposite.

So this Turkmen female is ethnically Iranian?

She looks half Iranian half Central Asian, desu, at least in terms of facial features.

Turkmen in general tend to look more Iranian or mixed compared to other Central Asians.

She doesn't look Iranian at all. Turkmen in Iran in general are more Mongoloid still then most other Turkic people, they are relatively not very admixed compared to say the average Uzbek, Turkmenistani, Turk, etc...

>I guess pic related are ethnic Persians then, right?
They are too white.

>She doesn't look Iranian at all

She does though, if her eyes were wider she could likely pass as one.

>they are relatively not very admixed compared to say the average Uzbek, Turkmenistani, Turk, etc...

Turkmen definitely seem more admixed compared to Uzbeks, at least from what I've seen.

>Turk talking about whiteness

90% of you are indistinguishable from the average Kurd, Syrian, or Armenian.

Better than being indistinguishable from your average yemenite brown Persian.

>Better than being indistinguishable from your average yemenite brown Persian.

Yemenites are even whiter than Turks, kek.

She doesn't, honestly. Those are clearly very slanted Mongoloid facial features. You even posted Hazaras who also look like they're still fresh with little admixture from the Steppes despite living in places like Afghanistan for centuries now.

You look like Kurds and Arabs, so your kind isn't in any position to talk about Persians/Iranians being "brown".

t. alireza ibn al-kinte

>Those are clearly very slanted Mongoloid facial features

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but when I think Mongoloid I think pic related, desu.

I'm not denying the mongoloid admixture of Turkmen, but I do wonder if there is a substantial Iranian component in their genes as well, considering the pictures I've seen of them.

That's something that only science will prove, though.

>You even posted Hazaras who also look like they're still fresh with little admixture from the Steppes despite living in places like Afghanistan for centuries now

True, Hazaras are a special case, they're descendants of Genghis Khan's army that settled in the region, they retained their ethnic identity because they converted to Shi'ism.

They're basically Uzbeks who speak Persian, imo.

Why are you posting yourself and trying to pass it as Iranian?

>t. alireza ibn-al-kinte
Sure thing pal.

>posts pic of a literal African migrant in Iran

I guess pic related is the average turk then.

t. roach-al memet-wahogaran.

>literal migrant
But afro-iranians have existed for centuries in Iran, friend.

They are more Iranian than most modern "Persians".

you so called "Persian" poofters wont keep down the true Black Iranian for long

>true black Iranian

WE

Sorry, I don't speak Roach, I don't understand what you are trying to say there.

Not him but for one the whole beating yourself at Ashura to mourn the martyr comes from Zoroastrian traditions of beating yourself for mourning Siavash. Dunno if there are any others but thats the one that comes to mind.

>language is akin to genetics now
Well we know its possible that youre a T*rk now since youre stupid as shit

>afro-iranians
>racially iranic
wew. nice bait.

So all those Turkic tribes from the Karadaghis to the Bayats and the Qizilbash fighters and their families that settled in the Azerbaijan region just evaporated?

They are true sons of Tengri and far superior to any other Perscuck that has been eating shit from us since 1050 AD.

Man, ya got it wrong. The Azeri are more Persian than the Persians themselves; they love the Safavids history and Sah Ismail; for them Iran is their land and they are Iranian and all safavid descendants are brothers under the grace of Ali (god)

Such a beautiful vision they have in their unity against the cucked Persians that are unfit to even rule some rural African shtihole cause of their incompetence to always find a way to get cucked.

I salute the Azeri dream!

>us
WE WUZ

Malsin be kardesim

Ikimizde farkindatizki Iran'i yoneten toplum hangi irkdan olursa olsun, elinde sonunda pers oluyordu kulturen

>so ass-blasted he's resorting to using their roachese language in code

No, I am actually from Turkey myself

>I am actually from Turkey
What does this have to do with my point in my previous post?

>us