Are you mining it?

Are you mining it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/
cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/)
g6k4irnlnl57lusa.onion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Signatum.

low enough for gpu?

Sir for fine invest $ESPER$. Sell No. Profit yes!

How the fuck do I mine this shit? ccminer ain't working.

Nvm, their official guides are broken. Found one that works.

Thanks dude. I've been looking for a coin exactly like this. Fair launch. No premine. No ICO. Privacy features. GPU centric with plan to move to POS automatically.

Fuck yes.

Sweet OP, currently just mining Maga at the moment due to the potential for meme magic, but this looks like a solid mining setup for big future gains, cheers m8

I just got the wallet and I've been out of sync and 0 connections to signatum network, what's wrong?

what's the point of this coin

care to share, can't find a tutorial

Its a new GPU-centric algo. It has NO premine. It is fair launch and launched three days ago.

Currently traded on one exchange where volume is low, but already at 2000 SAT.

Basically, it's everything Chancoin wanted to be, but wasn't.

Signatum is our ticket to lamboland.

So it's only purpose is being mined on gpu

Can I mine this shit on a 5800 Radeon old ass graphics card or is it just gonna kill my nearly dead pc for good?

SOS

This is a coin that will have broad adoption and distribution due to it's community friendly launch:

. Signatum with ticker SIGT
. New Proof of Work Algorithm, SkunkHash Raptor
. No ICO
. No Premine
. Fair Launch
. 5 Minute Block Time
. Total PoW Coins: 137,500,000
. PoW/PoS after block 98500
. Last PoW Block: 100,000
. Pure PoS after block 100,000
. PoS 5% Annual Interest
. Dark Gravity Wave v3 Implemented for PoW stage
. Ports 33333-p2p /33334-rpc
. Coin Maturity, 60 Confirmations
. Reward Structure

Moderate annual interest and a highly engaged community on a POW/POS coin. There's real potential in this one.

Can you name another medium-volume POW/POS coin that had a fair launch, no pre-mine, and no ICO in recent history?

it's just getting worse and worse, can someone show me their batch?

What am i looking at here?

my pool shares, every single one of my has failed

about to start

BCfa8kVeKMoAPAvE4xUdX9gKz7vPNmQA1u

Soup is very popular because people love the spoon.
I hope you like my food analogy

Im on suprnova, any way i can see my shares validity rate?

unstable oc?

People pay good money for soup. I personally like soup because I'm a fan of bowls.

In a world where literal vaporware (BNT, Tezos) can command hundreds of millions of dollars in premiums... sometimes all we need is a spoon and a bowl.

I don't know, Im trying to use supernova to see if it works for me, but I can't get the bat to work on supernova, what's yours?

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u username.Rig -p [password] -I 20

still not working, is the miner you're using from this tutorial? cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/

Yes, used that tutorial. I have a RX480 btw, do you have Nvidia?

signatum more like stagnatum amirite

no, I have a AMD radeon hd 7800

still nothing, I don't know how to use this. If someone does help me to the point where it works, I'll give them some of mine once I get mining

I also don't remember my other crypto's being this hard to set up, is there something particularly different with the mining with this one?

cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/

I followed this guide and it just werks

I am now, thanks op, getting at least 14k coins per day

This happened to me. Turns out I had the wrong algo declared in my .bat-file. Use " -k skunkhash " and make sure you have the correct login " -u yourpoolusername.yourworkername ".

Reee. Spent like two hours trying to figure out how to compile the miner on lincucks. Doesnt woooooork. Fuckn build errors.

Well I'm mining this now with a 1080 ti and 1070 instead of using nicehash for now. Thank you user who linked the detailed setup guide it was super easy thanks to that.

Is there actually any chance these are going to be worth anything? Since nicehash is only paying me a few dollars I day right now I figured it may be worth trying.

WHat hashrate are you guys getting? have 150kh/s with a RX480 and this config for sgminer:
sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u XXX.XXX -p XXX --gpu-platform 1

Rejected d7196ac2 Diff 0.005/0.004 GPU 0 (low difficulty share of 3.60

also what the fuck does that mean

21.16 Mh/s on 1080 ti
13.9 Mh/s on 1070

Intensity is set to 20. May try turning it up a bit.

8 mh with gtx 960

How do you increase intensity big boy

I just copied this from the guide linked in this thread.

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u YOURLOGIN.YOUR_WORKERS_USERNAME -p INSERT_YOUR_PASSWORD -I 20

The -I 20 at the end is the intensity setting.

Same here. Getting this error:
/sph-sgminer-master/inkcoin.c:124: undefined reference to `xhash'

I'm trying to build cgminer instead but I'm unsure of what driver I'm suppose to be using of the following:

Antminer.S1.Bitmain..: Disabled
Antminer.S2.Bitmain..: Disabled
Antminer.S3.Bitmain..: Disabled
Avalon.ASICs.........: Disabled
Avalon2.ASICs........: Disabled
Avalon4.ASICs........: Disabled
Avalon7.ASICs........: Disabled
Avalon miner.ASICs...: Disabled
BlackArrowMinion.ASIC: Disabled
BlackArrow.ASICs.....: Disabled
BFL.ASICs............: Disabled
BitForce.FPGAs.......: Disabled
BitFury.ASICs........: Disabled
BitFury16.ASICs......: Disabled
BlockErupter.ASICs...: Disabled
Cointerra.ASICs......: Disabled
Spond-sp10.ASICs.....: Disabled
Spond-sp30.ASICs.....: Disabled
Bitmine-A1.ASICs.....: Disabled
Drillbit.BitFury.....: Disabled
Hashfast.ASICs.......: Disabled
Hashratio.ASICs......: Disabled
Icarus.ASICs/FPGAs...: Disabled
Klondike.ASICs.......: Disabled
KnC.ASICs............: Disabled
ModMiner.FPGAs.......: Disabled

Anybody knows?

I think that particular miner is for Nvidia GPUs? Not sure. Only managed to mine about 70 overnight with a 1060, albeit low intensity.

Yeah I got that error too. And it took me forever to figure out the dev included the .dep folders in his git repo which had MinGW links. I got to that error and gave up. I also couldn't get that jannson library to build.

does this work with bfgminer?
I can't get sgminer to work for me

Not sure. If it supports the algorithm I dont see why it wouldnt.

man I get shitload of "invalid nonce: HW error" on sgminer, anyone know what can cause this? I'm using a RX 480

Use ccminer

I'm getting this too, please help
I'm using a r9 270x

Got a warning of "GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS is not specified!"

I'm assuming that's why it's not accepting?

I couldn't get ccminer to work personally, I just used Sig Miner. What's the algo name on ccminer? I tried x11mod and skunkhash but both failed me.

I'm fairly certain I get that too and mine runs.

Mining now 8mh woo

Forgot to add, using a Radeon 6900.

Fixed this by using the Sig Miner linked in the guide (cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/)

You need to download the newer ccminer with support for the algo check the link above for all the info ^

Enjoy your lambo desu

Ah interesting. Shouldn't be much difference between ccminer and sig-miner though right?

~10 MH from a 1060. Not bad t b h.

Whats everyones opinion on this coins fundamentals? Seems like a pajeet free coin, just curious to see how you guys predict this coin to develop.

Skunk

Interesting. You're getting the

[Time] Accepted ####

displaying? mines not at all. The last thing mine says is

[Time] Initialising kernel skunkhash.cl with nfactor 10, n1024

Nothing else.

Never used sg but ccminer needs to support this new hybrid algo

Yep. [#######] Accepted [block shit]

Payouts are pretty steady too so it's obviously working for me.that's probably a better indicator that it's actually working jej

So is solo mining impossible at this point already? not even a week in?

How do you change intensity for ccminer?

Well, fuck. Any ideas on why it's not working on my end? I'm going out of town over the weekend and I'd like to have my lambo when I get back.

That's exactly what I was searching.
A coin easy to mine that could get a rising value.

Thx op

More threads like this

Just point it at a pool? Payouts are decent.
What does your bat file look like?
Mine is:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC 85

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratump+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD -I 19

Where username is
OnlineLogin.Workername

and password is your worker password

But I'm a gambler at heart user! Yeah I'm working for a pool now but was just wondering if solo is completely dead already

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u onlineuser.worker -p workerpass -I 12

Gonna try with less GPU usage.

I'm now mining this with 4 GPU. Was waiting for something like it for a long was time . Not bad share from supernova pool

This is some nice pajeet free coin

-i [number]

At the end of the bat file (pool mining)?

Tried that and got an error (capital i)

You can always check the read me that comes with it. I don't think order matters

Does anyone know how to implement algorithims in bfgminer. You should be able to just move the opencl file from sgminer to bfgminer right?

So how much of this could I potentially mine with a single GPU (GTX 1070)? Could I make a decent stash of coins before the difficulty shoots up?

>>So how much of this could I potentially mine with a single GPU (GTX 1070)? Could I make a decent stash of coins before the difficulty shoots up?

~700 - 800 / day

anyone know how often the payout is?

i managed to get it working finally. its making my pc lag more than any coin ive mined before

Set your intensity lower. My payouts are pretty often. If you're using sigt pool you can set your payout threshold on the website.

It's working now, thanks

Difficulty is already up. ETH is now more profitable to mine. You're better off mining eth and exchanging it.

Where can you see the value of this coin then?

It's not listed yet, but the exchange fee has been paid for Cryptopia so watch out for that. Guys talking out his ass.

I've mining .013 BTC equivalent on 2 1080 Tis in 12 hours. My 500 MH/s small-scale farm only produces .02 BTC/day.

Just saying.

Believe I found the problem. AVG blocks the exe. I hadn't gotten a pop-up, so likely that is what's blocking me. Going to whitelist and try again.

Mined over 50,000 of these during the first couple hours of mining going live.

Just hodling them now while I mine ETH.

Lucky guy. Only got ~130 so far over about 12 hours.

anyone know how to mine it on ubuntu?

Nobody wants to buy this shitcoin. There's a huge price disparity between buy and sell orders.

Buy orders offers lower profit than eth and nobody fucking touches the sell orders, and it has been like 12 hours since I submitted mine.

I was getting 16000 coins before and now I'm only getting 9000. The difficulty to price isn't scaling properly.

Not to mention this shitcoin is so fucking difficult to mine and you need to constantly babysit it.

I followed it to, except now instead of getting failed shares there are no shares

>you need to constantly babysit it

You're doing something wrong.

Also, you seem to be way too emotionally invested.

I'm emotionally invested in MONEY

LOL

It is not even on exchange yet. Where you buying it from dumbass?

tor node: 6jsbbxzfd5wyhs5i.onion
the site g6k4irnlnl57lusa.onion

what is this?

hitting around 39-40mh/s with two 1070. Any tipps how to imprve the hashrate?