Antshares continues the ascent

not here to tell you how it's gonna end. i'm here to tell you how it's gonna begin: with a rocketship to the moon, baby

It's crab walking sideways holding it hands in the air autisticly screeching.

Why does that ant have a bikini top on its face?

check the charts, bitch

We went from 255 to 275 in a day while most coins were dropping during the BTC rise. Re brand is Monday. Volume went from 1500 to 3500 in a day.

You're a fool if you're not holding any ANS/NEO right now. Let's do this.

yes scam these newfags, sell the news.

S I D E W A Y S
I
D
E
W
A
Y
S

nobody has any idea what the "news" on monday is going to be. for all you know it could be one of the biggest game changers in all of crypto history.

PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

go away kid. shoo

retard. fucking ans shill everyday on biz. "continues the ascent" ajajajajajajaajaja KYS

this is why instead of selling the news you sell the newsprint

yeah, so what? news is news. upcoming news causes prices to go up regardless if people know what it is or not. its called excitement.

>posts a fucking meme for ANS, probably OC
This means ABSOLUTELY DO NOT BUY.

whatever fags. enjoy missing out. NEO soon to be 20 dollar coin.

Thoughts?

FOMO driven buys of what the whales and smart people bought at realistic price levels. Selling at 275k while having bought at 255k nets about 7%. Nothing that discourages idiots and easy gains in front of the bigger spike.

It will drop again back to 255-260k in a couple of hours.
Tomorrow or the day after it will have another short spike to around 300k, after which it will overcorrect back to 240k, then climb slowly to 250k-levels again in 2 or 3 days.

Screencap this if you like. You will think about my words in a couple of hours.

>uses the order book to make predictions
the thing changes every second. silly newfags

320k realistically in this scenario. If BTC shits this weekend this also has very little chance of happening.

Stop. Stop rising you piece of shit. God docking DAMMIT. alright that's it, I just need to find a pitcoin atm. Fuck. duxkmmmxmdkdjfkdkkddmdkkddhwhdjjdjdjjddjdkfkfkfk

sent ;)

I was with you until you talked about over-correct back to 240k. Just no.

>realistic price
>crypto currency
>realistic price

Where do you read something about "orderbook" in this post?

Good luck guys

There is a realistic price for my little pony branded sextoys.
Price is related to demand.

>finally get paid
>ants goes up from $5 to $7.70
kill me

I'm a huge fan of ANS for the long term. I see you posting here all the time.

I don't like you.

You talk about moons and you shill as though there are no conceivable problems. I have a fair degree of optimism that the problems will be resolved. It's early days, the whole thing is damn promising, but please be realistic.

Always with the gotta_wear_shades.png They're not even good looking sunglasses. Did you do that in MS Paint? It looks like a fucking brassiere.

You may be an alright person, I'm not sure. Every time I see "gotta_wear_shades.png", I know it's you.

I guess I'm struggling to figure out why I don't like you. Just get this sick pit in my stomach when I see you shilling something which should be received with skepticism. It should be doubted and criticized and dragged through the mud, and if it turns out it has real merit (as I think it will) then it's an understatement to say we'll be in better shape financially.

gotta_wear_shades.png, though.

Jesus fucking Christ.

YES BABY!!!!

Fuck you ANS
I hold for weeks and you do nothing, I sell and you rise...

That is your fault for not having faith in the one true KING. For disrespecting ANS even further you shall never have gains again as a curse for the DAMNED.

ETERNAL BAGHOLDING FOR YOU!

Low effort.

>selling a coin before the conference

Do you not remember what happened the last time? It mooned before the conference and then tanked HARD just before, during and after.

I remember I bought low and sold high then bought back in before the conference thinking I would wake to a moon mission.

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

This coin is fueled by pure speculation and rumors are what have been driving the speculation. Generate more rumors or GTFO, There is nothing else to this coin

What conference?

Rebranding conference on July 24

Damn, was I right or was I right?

You were very wrong lol

Shhhhh. You're ruining the dumpster fire.

The trends tells me otherwise...

Doesn't change the fact that you try to be a smug faggot claiming you were right, while you aren't right. You might be right in a few hours, but as of right now you're not. So fuck off.

>you are not 100% correct you are not correct at all
Expecting complete security in trading is a fast ticket to insanity. As long as I am right in 51% of all cases, I get money.

And boy, my quota is quite a bit better than 51%.

Not sure if OP is trolling or actually believes this shit. Ever hear of QTUM? It was just added to bittrex and is already stealing market from ANS.

Hey Joey

Is it still worth to get in on this?

Kek, nothing you said came even remotely true so far.

But strategy user

Both Qtum and ANS are good imho. I invested in the two and I believe they are both dirth cheap compared to what they will be in 3-4 months.

yes. remember when Eth was $7? if you could go back in time, would you have bought it?

>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
False equivalence is a logical fallacy in which two opposing arguments appear to be logically equivalent when in fact they are not. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency.[1]

Sure, goyim.

HAAANDFUL OF ANTS AND MOUTHFUL OF COCKS...

Cool blog post, bro

>t. Fag who thinks his eth is oh so special no coin could ever do what it did!!

This

I hate these moon idiots
It's like they expect the coin to just jump to 400million dollar after 5 minutes they threw theire allowance at it

But hey atleast you have people who make good points against this coin, even though it's real rare, in for the long haul like everyone should

Any of you retards that fall for these very obvious and transparent shills and actually buy ANS right now deserve to be poor forever.

Agree.
I don't like the word moon and I don't actually want ANS to moon. I prefer to see it rise slowly but steadily. That's how it's going to become a solid coin at the top of the market, one you know you can have confidence on.
And I don't mind waiting one year if it's the time it takes because I don't think this coin is destined to be just 15 or 20$. I think it's going to be much much more.
Patience.

I am obviously a retard for selling high and buying low.

t. Tel Aviv inbred.

Enjoy your Tay-Sachs, you genetic fuckup.

Think the value can seriously be at 200-300 dollar
Everything i read so far makes me confident this was a good long term investment

Since im only 27 i have atleast 13 years before i need to worrie, fuck retirement at 68

Serious dip now, ahahaha..
(ytf m I laughing, my ant, my fucking ants..)

>falling for obvious shills
You ignored the warnings, and you got burned for it.

good call user, listened to you..

I bought the dip ofc, almos 50% if holdings in ant now..

it's really only a question of when. $300+, baby.